PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat?

Ramona Flowers
10-12-2008, 06:41 PM
What do you have planned for this Halloween?

I was gonna go to a party dressed as Poison Ivy but now Imma just stay home and watch scary movies and pig out. Why you ask? 'Cause I have this feeling something horrible is gonna happen if I go to that party.

apparently its illegal in some states for anyone over the age of 14 to trick or treat. Wth.

Diocletian
10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Not California.I will be egging.
I am trying to get 8 bikes to pull it off.I'm going as a zombie priest and spout propaganda as I do it.Why would I do something like this at my age?Because I still can.

Lels, since my city is mainly hispanic we won't be having H parties since it is "del Diablo".

Jose
10-12-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm 17 and I'm going to go beg for candy for about 2-3 hours then I'm going to my friend Haley's party.

Aleyna
10-12-2008, 06:53 PM
I might go to a party with some new friends of mine.

toibuster
10-12-2008, 07:35 PM
OoOo... I want to stay up and watch a bunch of scary movies and just eat and party at someones house and maybe crash there XP

yilin
10-12-2008, 07:37 PM
LOL! I just stay home and pray for my relative who pass away...

Jagan Eye
10-12-2008, 07:44 PM
As of now, my options are going to my friend's Halloween party, trick or treating with my other friend, or joining the thespian volunteer group and doing whatever they plan to do. But half of my neighborhood closes at 9 which is a new rule they set last year, which means I might end up going to the party.

Acnologia
10-12-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm going to a party :3

AriilovesGoku
10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I have planed go to a halloween party
Im not excited cuz a dont belive that much in halloween
In Fact: The Church thinks its an ofense to God O:
anyways...
i like the tv specials(:

Anime Forum
10-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Well after I throw a rock at someone's window{kid has treated me like hell for 2 years so I smell revenge}

I'm going to do something not many people do for halloween. I'm going to host my own halloween chat party on xat. Its going on all night and I'm even giving out awards :3 so I can't wait for that.

I'm also going to go trick or treat halfway between the party.

Beezer
10-12-2008, 08:08 PM
My one friends having a party which I might go to. Besides that theres some crazy Halloween costume contests around and I might go just to check out some of the costumes.

AriilovesGoku
10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Well after I throw a rock at someone's window{kid has treated me like hell for 2 years so I smell revenge}

I'm going to do something not many people do for halloween. I'm going to host my own halloween chat party on xat. Its going on all night and I'm even giving out awards :3 so I can't wait for that.

I'm also going to go trick or treat halfway between the party.

Ahahahahahhahaha xDDD
I want to go trick or treat D:

Gjallarhorn
10-12-2008, 08:18 PM
I'll be going on a midnight mountain hike.

Cotaku
10-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Since I'm such a lamo, I'll probably just sit at home with my boyfriend and do some ritual or something. x3