PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2 News

Nineteenth
10-10-2008, 07:10 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170574
http://kotaku.com/5061980/starcraft-ii-single-player-is-a-trilogy

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

DemonsRevenge
10-10-2008, 07:24 PM
I Just died a litttle inside........ wtf was blizzard thinking no one likes their idea but they will act as if people do and just do it for the money....... like can we still just have skimishes with all the races and play online or what? and how long do we have to wait for the next titles...........

*dissapointment* what stupidity! Shame on you blizzard. shame on you.

GFx
10-10-2008, 10:03 PM
OHWTC?!SRLY?!

just hope they made the game 20 bucks each ;(

At first I thought they were going to make a game and 2 expansions, I was like AWESOME! but but... SAME GAME?! CMOOOONNNN

Sagat
10-10-2008, 11:26 PM
If each game is in the 25-30 dollar range, then great.

I respect Blizzards decision to want to make something truly incredible/spectacular/whatever what with their plot and 20+ missions per campaign.

That being said, as one person said there, 1 game for the price of three?

No, not gonna fly. I won't pay 150 dollars to play out one god damn game, no matter how epic it may be.

Excellent idea, but at this time, piss poor execution.

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-10-2008, 11:30 PM
HA HA CAN YOU SEE THE EVIL THAT IS BLIZZARD NOW???

Brojasu
10-10-2008, 11:41 PM
I never thought Id c Blizzard stoop so low. At first this was my most anticipated pc game EVER. Now I doubt I'll even buy 1 version. It'll save me from having to buy a new pc that can actually run it 2

MomijiTMO
10-10-2008, 11:47 PM
oh well lol. I'll just get the Protos campaign. No one really cares about solo missions. All I wanna do is rush my friends and make them cry.

DemonsRevenge
10-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Lawlz Blizzard is evil, but ill forgive because money is the best lol. But meh ill just warez this game. if i like it so much i wanna play online ill buy it chances are i wont like it that much to wanna buy it. not unless they make FT remakes like DotA, Heroline ect.

but then again they say they do this so they can make a epic story but srsly no1 wants to play their stupid story everyone will be like Battlenet straight away and dismiss the story. but still gotta pay sh*tloads lol

Kojack
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Just imagine if the Terran edition only let you play as Terran in multiplayer. I wonder how many large, unlabeled packages would be mailed to Blizzard HQ.

GFx
10-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Just imagine if the Terran edition only let you play as Terran in multiplayer. I wonder how many large, unlabeled packages would be mailed to Blizzard HQ.

WUT IF I WUNNA PLAY RANDM?!

Anime Forum
10-12-2008, 01:24 PM
If each game is in the 25-30 dollar range, then great.

I respect Blizzards decision to want to make something truly incredible/spectacular/whatever what with their plot and 20+ missions per campaign.

That being said, as one person said there, 1 game for the price of three?

No, not gonna fly. I won't pay 150 dollars to play out one god damn game, no matter how epic it may be.

Excellent idea, but at this time, piss poor execution.

I 100% agree with you, I won't pay 150 dollars for one game, and I don't care how epic it is.

Teenplayer84
10-12-2008, 10:35 PM
NO!!!!!!

They should have just kept it like the original campaign...

SPLITTING IT UP?!?!?!?

HOW ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A MULTIPLAYER MASSACRE?!

Beezer
10-13-2008, 01:55 AM
this idea just baffles me. I love playing through story mode and theres no way I'm buying all 3 unless they're under $20 each. Even then i'll be pissed cause I'll have 3 doofy boxes to kick around my room.
Next thing we'll be hearing about how the hippies protest the game because 3 boxes isn't enviromentally friendly. Then Blizzard will change their mind at the last second and everyone will be happy.....

....mostly.