PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Favs....

Anime Forum
10-10-2008, 04:59 PM
So for people who like Resident Evil, who is everyone's favorite character/boss/monster and why.

I have to say Leon from Resident Evil 4 - he's awesome.

I don't really have a favorite monster.

My favorite boss is that quick moving dude in Resident Evil 4 in the sewers. I'm not sure of his name, but he attacks you through the ceilings and he's like quick on his feet.

-|[Frank]|-
10-10-2008, 07:57 PM
So for people who like Resident Evil, who is everyone's favorite character/boss/monster and why.

I don't really have a favorite monster.

My favorite boss is that quick moving dude in Resident Evil 4 in the sewers. I'm not sure of his name, but he attacks you through the ceilings and he's like quick on his feet.

is that the one where u have to run away,until the elevator comes? if it is,then he freaked me out haha i was like, on the edge of my seat the whole time. and i think i forgot to actually press the botton to start the elevator,so i was running around for like 10mins thinking "How am i supposed to kill this guy!" lol

anyways, favorite character: Probably Claire Redfield (I liked Code Veronica lol). I hope she makes an appearance in Resi 5.

Favorite boss: Nemesis. i remember when i first played Resi 3, and when he first appeared with that big freakin gun lol! and then his random appearances through the game where he just busts through a wall or something. it was always good for a scare

Favorite Monster: those Regenertors in Resi 4 (the ones where u could only kill them with the rifle equipped with that scope to see the leeches inside its body).

Phoenix101
10-11-2008, 06:10 AM
My favorite characters are Leon, Chris, Jill and Clair. They rock!
As for bosses I liked Krauzor from RE4 his blade was cool and they gave him a cool arm to boot.:)

Anime Forum
10-11-2008, 12:24 PM
[quote='-|[Frank]|-;2146483']is that the one where u have to run away,until the elevator comes? if it is,then he freaked me out haha i was like, on the edge of my seat the whole time. and i think i forgot to actually press the botton to start the elevator,so i was running around for like 10mins thinking "How am i supposed to kill this guy!" lol

Yep that's the one, I could not beat that monster so I bought a rocket launcher and really shoved it to him. Does that thing have a name?

Zombiliciouss
10-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Favorite Boss: Jack Krauser. He's so much fun. I just have 1 rule: If your using a single bullet on him. YOUR DOING IT WRONG
Favorite Character: Barry.
Favorite Monster: If you don't say zombie... your an odd person. ^_^

Forgive me on my Krauser thing, I'm a huge RE fanboy. I'm an elitist when it comes to the series in general >_>

-|[Frank]|-
10-11-2008, 06:56 PM
[quote='-|[Frank]|-;2146483']is that the one where u have to run away,until the elevator comes? if it is,then he freaked me out haha i was like, on the edge of my seat the whole time. and i think i forgot to actually press the botton to start the elevator,so i was running around for like 10mins thinking "How am i supposed to kill this guy!" lol

Yep that's the one, I could not beat that monster so I bought a rocket launcher and really shoved it to him. Does that thing have a name?

[/URL]
i just googled around and found this: [URL]http://au.gamespot.com/features/6116796/p-31.html (http://au.gamespot.com/features/6116796/p-31.html)

it's called "The Right Hand" apparently, lol and i never killed it, i froze it heaps, but saved my ammo lol

Zombiliciouss
10-11-2008, 09:04 PM
^Actually, the name is Verdugo. Right Hand was a pet name

-|[Frank]|-
10-11-2008, 09:53 PM
^Actually, the name is Verdugo. Right Hand was a pet name

ah cool! yeah i never knew what it's name was:laugh: i only knew it as "that freaky elevator monster" lol and people tend to know what im talking about....most of the time:ninja:

Yugure's Goddess
10-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Favorite character: Don't really have one.
Favorite boss: eh... the moth in the hive? That one is kind of fun. And that big guy that's chasing you all through the mansion on the second half of RE 2. It's probably Nemesis, but I don't know for sure.
Favorite badguy: The Licker. Of course I say the Licker. Who doesn't love a creature that is nothing but muscle with like 10-inch nails? Plus the tongue thing is like the best idea ever and the greatest most awful foder for sexual inuendos! Huzah!

love
dani
dude

masterofpuppets_GIL
10-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Fav character: Leon
Fav monster: Nemesis
Fav bad guy: Wesker. Definitely Wesker.

amadorhi
10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
My favorite Character: Ada (good lord she gives me shivers)
Favorite Monster: EL GIGANTE
Favorite Bad Guy: hmmmmm, prolly that short napoleon from RE4

Codename_Noir
10-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Favourite charachter EVER is Jill, She's just a plain hawt, skillful strong independent woman, also she took care of Nemmy really quite well.

Best boss has to be Nemesis, it was soooooo rushing when he would randomly appear from one of the dark alleyways and that music would play :'(

Best monster errrmmm has to be the large spiders, they''re very creepy.

KillerDragonX
10-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Fav character: Ada (damn shes hot)
Fav Monster: Iron Maidens-RE4 (gotta love those spikes)
Fav Boss: Garridors (technically not a boss but i thought he was the first time i fought him)

ai_frostbite
10-22-2008, 08:42 AM
leon def. is my fav character!
uhh....
boss?
nemesis
and monster...
i dont remember which one it was but it had a stretchy arm and you were in an office and it would hit you with it...
i like that monster because it scared me half to death...
((OO))
resident evil has to be my fav game.

SGI
10-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Well I'll be honest, I've only ever played Resident Evil 4.

So here goes.

Favorite Monster: The Bella Sisters (They aren't really a boss in my opinion).
Favorite Character: Krauser
Favorite Boss: Garrador, when I first did this it was one hell of a quiet, tension filled battle.

Zombiliciouss
10-22-2008, 06:32 PM
|-;2147422']ah cool! yeah i never knew what it's name was:laugh: i only knew it as "that freaky elevator monster" lol and people tend to know what im talking about....most of the time:ninja: I use to call him son of predator xD. You gotta admit, he looks like a longlost brother or something.

-akichan-
10-28-2008, 11:36 AM

He's my favorite type of a man that pulls my attention. =]

anyways, favorite character: Probably Claire Redfield (I liked Code Veronica lol). I hope she makes an appearance in Resi 5.

That was the hardest RE game I've ever played! Too hard!

But anyway, I like Leon and Ada, because their actions and the voices are just...urgh don't know which word to use...awesome!!! And Ada taught me that wearing a dress doesn't mean you're a lady XD Just jump and move around~

I don't like the monster from RE4 though...I like those slow moving creatures instead, so I can easily dodge them. Those from RE4...they can farm, feed, go to the bathroom, and..many more stuff as human does. Especially those blind ones...it's hard to stay away from them and not running around them...I bet most of you hate those too.

I like the first boss from RE4 though, I found it funny that I beat it so easily by slicing that thing on its back.

Wizzo
11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
A franchise I loved until Code Veronica.

Favourite character is Leon from RE 2 and ,why not,Wesker .

For favourite boss I will go with nemesis,and for enemies I will pick the zombie dogs (especially from the first installement of the series) and those Iron maiden buddies from RE 4 if I recall their name correctly-the only thing that impressed me from RE 4.

drm0ney
11-05-2008, 05:02 PM

Favorite character: Rebecca Chambers. If I didn't look awful with short hair i'd cosplay her in a heartbeat.

Favorite boss: hmm that's really tough. Probably Lisa Trevor from the remake of the first game. You get background story on her and kinda feel bad, until she starts trying to kill you.

Favorite monster: Hunters

Favorite bad guy: Totally the cross dresser from code veronica Alfred Ashford ( http://ps3.qj.net/Gaming-s-most-beautiful-men/pg/49/aid/107874 )

Favorite character: Don't really have one.
Favorite boss: eh... the moth in the hive? That one is kind of fun. And that big guy that's chasing you all through the mansion on the second half of RE 2. It's probably Nemesis, but I don't know for sure.
Favorite badguy: The Licker. Of course I say the Licker. Who doesn't love a creature that is nothing but muscle with like 10-inch nails? Plus the tongue thing is like the best idea ever and the greatest most awful foder for sexual inuendos! Huzah!

love
dani
dude

*cries* you're being chased by Birkin in 2 (unless you're talking about when you play as claire and then that's Mr. X), not nemisis, that's 3. And you not in the mansion, that's been blown up for months, your in town, in the police station and sewers.

It seems from what most people have posted so far that RE4 is the most widely played. >.< it's hard for me to see it as a true RE game, no zombies.....

[BlackDeath]
11-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Favorite character: Ada Wong, especially in RE4 as she is wearing a nice Cheongsam, I got a thing for woman wearing Cheongsam/Qipao. Claire Redfield comes in close second.

Boss would be Nemesis, I always remember first time playing the game and you try and take him down only for him to come back again over and over.

And lastly monster would probably be the classic Lickers, I still remember my first encounters with them and cause of that they stick out in my mind the most other than the generic zombies.

-akichan-
11-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Favorite character: Ada Wong, especially in RE4 as she is wearing a nice Cheongsam, I got a thing for woman wearing Cheongsam/Qipao. Claire Redfield comes in close second.

Same here, I think it is amazing and catching my eyes that a woman jumps around and shoot around in the Qipao is hot.

The Nightingale
11-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Leon from Resident Evil 4. He was so Kick A** [Excuse my language?]
He was by far one of my favorite character's of all time.

Felidire
11-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Barry from Resident Evil Remake(GC)
My favourite monsters in those games would have to be the cerberus, lmao.

stephen chan
11-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Leon rules the games alongside Chris.

As for the villains, Nemesis has to be the favourite of the worst!