PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden

Kensora Nirvasu
10-19-2003, 03:44 AM
Suikoden, the master of ALL roleplaying games. In my opinion, I think this game is the best RPG I've ever played in my life. It has a great story-line, and all, but the third one kind of strays, hence it being the first actual 3D one, and the experementing with the combat modes.

I love this game, and I can't wait until Suikoden 4 comes out. I know they're basing it around islands, and it will have a tropical feel to it. I've also discovered from suikosource.com that the graphics are GREAT. If anyone hasn't played this, buy Suikoden 1, 2, and 3. Right now. GO..!! ;_; It's a really great RPG, and if anyone wants to talk about it here, post now..!

Cloud Strife
10-20-2003, 01:39 PM
i would love to buy suikoden 2. i saw my friend jay play it. it's a good game. but it's a rare find.

Kensora Nirvasu
10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Really? It's rare now, huh? Yeah, it's getting harder, and harder to find Suikoden games. I lost Suikoden One, and had a HELL of a time finding it again. I had to go like... all the way downtown to a little store that had one in stock.. and, this little store practically took me two weeks to find. By the way, I live in Las Vegas, so the town is pretty big. But, I've had Suikoden 2 since it resently came out. Suikoden 2 really rawx, 'specially the story line. I luff it. ^-^

Suikoden 3 was a kind of disappointement, but it was still okay. I just hope they go back to using the old fighting style, and battle style that's in S2. =/

Haw.. I just noticed how much of a ranter I sounded like in my first post. >>;

spider-man-old
10-22-2003, 02:08 PM
man you aren't kidding about suikoden ... although I only played it for like an hour, wqhile in my friends comic shop, on a 19 inch television which was on the other side of the room.... they made me do voides for the characters.

Kensora Nirvasu
10-22-2003, 06:34 PM
Voides, huh? That would sound very interesting if I knew what it meant. o.o;;

Isamu Hajime
10-31-2003, 04:02 PM
the best part is collect all 108 stars in each game

Behindthesmile
10-31-2003, 06:20 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA I still have and own the original suikoden :D

The Black Swordsman Guts
03-24-2004, 02:54 AM
Me too Behindthesmile and in very good condition. Buy all 3 Suikodens huh you seriously like 3 is definitely the worst Genso Suikoden ever i will name some things that i hated Suikoden 3
1. you are forced to play everyones story so if you plan on beating the game and you hate a character to bad you have to play that character to beat that game.I would be fine if they did like Wild Arms 2 and you play the very beginning of each characters story then they come together which suikoden 3 did but it took a LONG TIME!
2.When you get half way to the game and the 3 characters meet you have to pick a flame champion here's the problem Chris is a knight that rules her out since knights cant use magic to save their life next is Geddoe the the thunder champion he's got the magic part down but since he never had any experience with fire abilities that rules him out even he has the magic attack part down you still need to have good fire attack points to make it work its like having a cup but no water.

last but not least #3 the battle system absolutely SUCKS!! its the worst battle system in a rpg yet you control only the first row of characters the back is just auto battle all they do is attack its supposed to make you use a little more stategy if i want stategy will play ROTK,Ogre Battle,Tactics Ogre,Hoshigami,FF Tactics, Onimusha Tactics,Dynasty Tactics,Disgaea,Culdcept and so on i can name more. I'm sure I named more than enough though. I can keep on going about this abomination of a game but i wont i said enough.

Prophet
04-02-2004, 06:14 PM
You played 1 and liked 3?? You must not have played good enough or something...3 was garbage compared to 1 and 2

One Winged Angel
04-02-2004, 10:30 PM
I bought 3 a few months ago, but it's just been sitting on my shelf the whole time.... one day I will sit down and play it

oOoKenshinoOo
04-03-2004, 02:17 PM
4 is coming out this year. It's not going to pertain to the first three. Breaking tradition, they are. Well, it looks pretty good, and from what i've heard, it's going to be good.

The Black Swordsman Guts
04-04-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by oOoKenshinoOo@Apr 3 2004, 02:17 PM
4 is coming out this year. It's not going to pertain to the first three. Breaking tradition, they are. Well, it looks pretty good, and from what i've heard, it's going to be good.
what are tradition are they breaking

oOoKenshinoOo
04-04-2004, 11:29 AM
After every time you beat one of the games, you can use that data and get secrets on the next one.

~>W!NG$<~
04-11-2004, 08:58 AM
:-_-: ................................................I love Suikoden III... :( -_-; T_T

dark_aer6
05-31-2004, 11:39 PM
:huh: You mean Suikoden is hard to find there?
Here in the Philippines, you can find it in every video game store. :^_^:
I own 1,2 & 3...
the sad part in suikoden 2 is, you have to finish the game in
less than 10 hours to get the best ending. it took me forever to
finish that game. :(

dragoninja
07-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Suikoden2 is the best out of the three in my opinion. Suikoden will always be one of the greatest rpg&#39;s games ever made for its time. Theres no other game like it out there. I was very disapointed when Suikoden3 came out for the PS2. PS2 did not do this game justice :angry:
Its one of those few games that never gets old. I wish they would ome out with another game like it though. Maybe add a few more features like choose what your character lookes like ... what kind of weapon to use ... maybe evan have relationship values for each character like Star Ocean2 used. More runes choices would be cool too. I cant wait :wub: