PDA

View Full Version : Choice of a Death

Baka
10-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Would you rather die today and have it be painless??? Or in twenty years and it would be the most painful death ever???

Happi Giraffe!
10-09-2008, 03:25 PM
first posties!

today, painlessly. it wont be as...hurtful as the other choice.

Bring Me The Horizon
10-09-2008, 03:25 PM
umm i would like it to be painless like of old age not to many of those now and days though -_-"

Baka
10-09-2008, 03:33 PM
umm i would like it to be painless like of old age not to many of those now and days though -_-"
Old age isn't an option. You either die today painlessly or in twenty years brutally painful.

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Twenty years from now- I want to see what your universe can come up with for "most painful death ever." But only after a few other people have had time to chose the same option so to raise the stakes of the EVER part a few times. ^^

Bring Me The Horizon
10-09-2008, 03:36 PM
ummm ok 20 years brutally

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 03:56 PM
ummm ok 20 years brutally

It should be worth it I am thinking... (I am thinking?)

Baka
10-09-2008, 03:58 PM
It should be worth it I am thinking... (I am thinking?)

But what if the way you die is something like getting paper cuts til you bleed to death??? Or getting eaten alive by fire-ants???

blueangel06661
10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
I would pick die today.. And it be painless..

I would go chill the rest of the day at my friends house and die with them.. Rather than dying alone in pain.. :[

Baka
10-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I would pick die today.. And it be painless..

I would go chill the rest of the day at my friends house and die with them.. Rather than dying alone in pain.. :[
You don't necessarily have to be alone in twenty years. It's possible that your death could be a stoning with hundreds of people. LOL

But I hope you never die because you are such a sweet friend!!!

blueangel06661
10-09-2008, 04:10 PM
You don't necessarily have to be alone in twenty years. It's possible that your death could be a stoning with hundreds of people. LOL

But I hope you never die because you are such a sweet friend!!!

Thats just as bad..

But I'm sorry ^-^ everyone has to go sometime.. Your a good friend as well

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 04:34 PM
But what if the way you die is something like getting paper cuts til you bleed to death??? Or getting eaten alive by fire-ants???
I know! All the possibilities that only you can conceive! I want to know what you/your dimension in which this hypothetical situation exists is capable of after a few of the worst possible deaths have already been met by other cats over-killed by curiosity.

Baka
10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I know! All the possibilities that only you can conceive! I want to know what you/your dimension in which this hypothetical situation exists is capable of after a few of the worst possible deaths have already been met by other cats over-killed by curiosity.
I want my death to be a big deal and that is more likely to be so if I die brutally in twenty years. So that's what I pick.

Kawairashii hikari
10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I'd pick to die in twenty years in which I'll only be 35 years old. But by that time I would've done everything that I've wanted to do instead of just dying today.
I would have:
~ Got married
~ Went to college
~ Got some kids
~ Drank
~ Been able to drive
~ Good job

But if i die today i would've died without expreriencing hardly anything, i would just have to die brutally than painlessly.

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I want my death to be a big deal and that is more likely to be so if I die brutally in twenty years. So that's what I pick.
Nice try talking me out of it, so that you get all the glory of the most brutal death beyond gundam's. Of course now you have the worst death on top of my worst (technically the first decisive 20 year answer) and of gundam's worst on top of my worst to your own triple worst death EVER. You sneaky pink panther, outwitting Cluso again..

Baka
10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Nice try talking me out of it, so that you get all the glory of the most brutal death beyond gundam's. Of course now you have the worst death on top of my worst (technically the first decisive 20 year answer) and of gundam's worst on top of my worst to your own triple worst death EVER. You sneaky pink panther, outwitting Cluso again..
What if in twenty years, everyone of us that picked most "painful death ever" all meet up and kill each other in an equally painful way. Then we all win.

Eris
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
無 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative)). Eris can not die.

.Lovebeat
10-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Die in pain in 20 years. I have no intention of dying right now.

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 05:04 PM
What if in twenty years, everyone of us that picked most "painful death ever" all meet up and kill each other in an equally painful way. Then we all win.
I believe that is for you or your twisted subconscious to decide, but until there is a decisive change to the rules I enjoy imagining that each "ever" can stack on the other until you have worst deaths to the multiples of evers based originally on a scale of your created universe's worst death ever.

Baka
10-09-2008, 05:07 PM
I believe that is for you or your twisted subconscious to decide, but until there is a decisive change to the rules I enjoy imagining that each "ever" can stack on the other until you have worst deaths to the multiples of evers based originally on a scale of your created universe's worst death ever.
yeah, I think it is funner your way.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
10-09-2008, 05:16 PM
In 20 years. I haven't even really done what I want to cuz i'm trapped in some kinda cage >_>

Dr. Hax
10-09-2008, 05:17 PM
You have an equal chance of dying quite painfully but what matters in dying painfully is the cost of your death. Much like all power, the power of death's deliverance has a cost. Sadly enough, Death is always willing to pay such costs without regret. That's how the cycle flows. You will die one way or another. Instead of having a gun to my head which would be the quickest way out, I would rather see what hand I am dealt twenty years from now, and maybe sooner instead. If it were up to me as to how I wanted to die, I would want to die in the heat of combat, no guns but blades and blunt weapons are perfectly fine. I would want to survive for as long as possible before someone delivers the killing blow on me. However, before all that, I would want to experience having children, marriage, owning a home and all that other good stuff. A fight to the death can wait for the time being.

After all that I have said, I'm sure you know my answer.

LadyAmy
10-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I believe in karma. So what have to be, it would be.. But if for any reason i have the choice i would choose the first one i think.

wordfarer
10-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I believe in karma. So what have to be, it would be.. But if for any reason i have the choice i would choose the first one i think.

How does killing yourself with the choice of when you will die effect your karma?

Celes Victoria
10-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Twenty years later.

Can't die now, i haven't head/desked enough. j/k

Well, i have yet to complete things that i want to finish NOW, and if i die now, i won't be able to try out many things or experience life at all. To die later, despite how brutally it is, i would have lived my life, experienced it before dying.

And after all, you can only die once. Why not die brutally and see how it's like, despite how morbid it might seem?

That's Impossible
10-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Not today, but on an early morning of one day, (( Start it then. ))
And having me die when like..I go to sleep.
Because If I knew,
I'd like to accomplish so many things in one day.

- Tell my family I love them.
- Tell all of my friends I love them.
- Tell my friends and family I'll always watch over them.
- Fight one last time on Pokemon on the DS with my friends, Tino, Luna, Andrew etc.
- Have lots of laughs.
- Tell the people I admire, that I do in fact Admire them.
- Draw something amazing.
- Have that be the day were I finish my book.
- Eat a Strawberry Shortcake and a Whole Cheesecake.
- Get to Call one of my bestest friends in the WORLD, Barry, one last time. (( To hear his voice. ))

And muchmuch more that I could just continue on for pages. ._.;

Dr. Hax
10-09-2008, 06:05 PM

Farer is correct in this one. Karma means nothing if you are going to do yourself in.

Repentance has meaning though. Something that normally can't be forgiven no matter what you say (Blame the holding of grudges and harboring of hate in a person.) can be resolved and quickly forgotten in the form of a round to the brain.

Gizoku
10-09-2008, 09:25 PM
In 20 years, I want to see the future (though it doesn't exactly hold much promise) even if it means dying painfully.

Amray The II
10-10-2008, 02:50 PM
I would carry on living.

I see life as something that one should try and enjoy and cherish as much as they possibly can. Dying today will not justify that. Being afraid of your death is like being afraid of life, as death is a part of life. I want to enjoy my life so I will make as much happiness and joy out of it until the day I die. I have done okay this far and nothing has yet dragged me down, and pain will not frighten me if it is a part of my future.

So I would rather live on now and die later, and that is how my answer shall remain.

Star Gazer
10-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I dont understand.........
Y is it that after 20yrs u'll die painfully.....strange....
wat if U dont die painfully after 20yrs instead U die painfully now??
it's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right?
like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide(if someone's bad to u or U got rejected!)by either burning themself or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
stuff like this happen often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....dont U guys too?

blueangel06661
10-10-2008, 03:13 PM
I dont understand.........
Y is it that after 20yrs u'll die painfully.....strange....
wat if U dont die painfully after 20yrs instead U die painfully now??
it's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right?
like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide(if someone's bad to u or U got rejected!)by either burning themself or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
stuff like this happen often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....dont U guys too?

I don't understand.........
Why is it that after 20 years you'll die painfully.....Strange....
what if you don't die painfully after 20yrs instead you die painfully now?? It's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right? Like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide (if someone's bad to you or you got rejected!) by either burning themselves or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
stuff like this happens often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....don't you guys too?

-------------------------------------------------

It annoyed me to read that. So I edited it.

And the answer to your question is what would you rather do. Don't take it literally. Okay? It's asking would you RATHER die now and have it be painless, or would you rather wait 20 more years and die painfully, if you were confronted in a situation like that and had to choose.

SSDynamite
10-10-2008, 03:15 PM
In 20 years I'll only be 35, which hopefully means I'll have a young family and a promising career... to die then - not to mention painfully - would be awful. But, if I die tomorrow I'll never even get to experience those things.

So, I can't choose. Neither option is something I want to happen ._.

Eris
10-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I WOULD HAVE A BIG SLICE OF flaming death IN 20 YEARS.

Yeah, that is what I would! An' you can't stop me!

Beast
10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Today, and have it be the most painful death ever.

Hamashimura
10-10-2008, 04:31 PM

How about a black hole...?

you'd be stretched infinitely and die while time stops for the one falling in, but not for anyone else. A black hole is basically a curvature in space & time once you pass trough the event horizon it becomes extremely hot, with an insane amount of radiation (radiation is outside the black hole but it increases while inside) that alone will kill you. at the same time stretching you out infinitely , a black hole has infinite density and leads to infinite mas.
If you Y, saw X fall into the black hole (while both Y & X had synchronized watches) and somehow although improbable saw X's watch the entire time, you would see it slow down, as it reaches the event horizon time would freeze on X's watch, then Y observes light from X redshift, reaching infinity thus X becomes invisible.
Its impossible to escape the black holes gravity, it would take infinite power (while most likely impossible its just improbable) to escape the black hole, nothing gets away, not even light, and even light goes through the same process as described above. When light gets sucked in there is not shine or brightness within the black hole, thus a black hole.

I would choose to live now and die later...I have better things to do than to die at this moment,and besides,I would leave some very precious people behind,and that's something I would never chose to do,mainly because I know how big is the pain of those left behind by the loved one...

Inamorata
10-10-2008, 04:35 PM
I would choose to die by eating a thousand cheese burgers! @.@
hehe joking. ;P I really dont care how I'd die just as long as while I'm alive
I accomplish something that makes my family's life more safe and enjoyable.
To me nothing is more important then the good memories you share with the ones you love...

(Basically I'd rather die in 20 yrs)

Miss Moonlight
10-10-2008, 05:14 PM
if I had to die, i'd choose a painless and fast method.

Haze is Dreamin'
10-10-2008, 05:15 PM
I'd rather not die at all.

Saint Seiya
10-10-2008, 05:18 PM
today, painless

Anime Forum
10-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I rather not die, but seeming like I have to choose one of them, I would rather die with no pain, today I guess <.< now I'm going to curse my surival in rl, but anyways yea painlessly.

Haze is Dreamin'
10-10-2008, 05:31 PM
You don't have to choose.

Baka
10-10-2008, 05:36 PM
You don't have to choose.
Then what is the point of posting in this thread if you're not going to choose??? Wouldn't that make the reply spam???

Haze is Dreamin'
10-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Then what is the point of posting in this thread if you're not going to choose??? Wouldn't that make the reply spam???

Or it just means people are thinking outside the box.

Wio
10-10-2008, 06:04 PM
If I chose to die in 20 years, what happens when I do thing that will kill me before then?

Lady Edani
10-10-2008, 06:09 PM
i would want the most painful death, have the guy who made SAW plan it out. when i go i want to fill it.

Diocletian
10-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Quote from my science teacher

Curiosity killed the cat, but at least he knows how he died

Meaning that I will live 20 years, but know how I died.

Artcell
10-10-2008, 09:54 PM
i would die today,i'm a brokenheart and i think i'll get over it so,i should die before it's unnecessary.

rikumi
10-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Twenty year later. I still have tons to do for now. I wouldn't mind dying slowly and painfully. Pain and age do not matter at all.

Acnologia
10-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Tomorrow and painless, I can't stand being in pain, I'd rather just have it over with.

And dying tomorrow means I won't have to pay off all my debts : D (school >.>)

~Kaiya~
10-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Painless.... i can't deal with pain....

StarryStarryNight25
10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
trip over the cord of a cordless phone then slip into a comma:D

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Until my phylactery is found, I won't die =D

But in serious means, for my own pleasure I'd take the BRUTALLY painful death.

Daken.
12-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Id rather die today. we are all living to die anyways, so id rather not want it to hurt lol.

lovelicious
12-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Today and painless. I can't stand the pain.

Yuuki Kurosu
12-12-2008, 02:19 PM
I suppose I would pick 20 years from now.
I'd like to explore more of life. Lol.

Light Buster
12-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Old age isn't an option. You either die today painlessly or in twenty years brutally painful.
Then I might as well as die today painlessly with a grenade that is....

Dr. Hax
12-12-2008, 03:07 PM
To the OP: You ask us this question now when some of us may have already had a painful past. Everyone faces pain in some way.

Ex: A man comes home reeking of booze and perfume late at night. His wife smells this stuff on him and finds out he is having an affair. The wife faces the pain of regret and files for divorce. The kids face the pain of never seeing their father again.

Eris
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
--edit-- nevermind. I was posting in the wrong thread. Delete me.

Leleiron
12-12-2008, 03:21 PM
definetley I want to die now

Kanjoudakai_Ira
12-12-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd say it depends. If i am in the mood to die today,i'll die today. If i wanna keep on living, i'd choose to keep on living for 20 years even if that includes a painful death.

Robin Sena
12-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Drug and/or booze overdose.

Kojack
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
What if this thread was a trap set up by a cyber-demon? If you choose twenty years later, you actually die in twenty years~!

I choose painful death. Bring it on, cyber-demon!

MoroDashi
12-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh gee, this is hard..
20 years. It'll be painful.. But eh, it would be my time.

Nullpunkt
12-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I choose twenty years from now, knowing fully well that, much like Keitarou, I'm immortal and will most likely have the misfortune of outliving my own grandchildren. >>

*Tsuki*
12-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Die in 20 years. Even if it's the most painful death imaginable, and it hurts really bad, I'd want to do that. I want to make those around me happy before i go and one day isn't enough time to make them happy. it may be sad for them, but I like seeing people smile, so it would be worth it. As long as I can make the smile, it doesn't matter how painful my death will be.

Famahama
12-13-2008, 12:23 AM
I'd rather not die, but if thats the only choice;
20 years from now, make the use of life, as precious as it seems

Death can wait
Who knows, maybe I'll grow into a masochist before that 20 years