PDA

View Full Version : Next Year's Expo -> Ideas?

ezehmeh
10-04-2008, 12:00 PM
hey!
well, i'm pretty sure everyone's looking forward to October's con, on the 25th and 26th! and i'm looking forward to seeing what great outfits people have! i'm going as a Deidara, with my friend going as a Sasori! what is everyone else going as?

but, being me, i'm already thinking of ideas for next May's con! ^^;
And i've decided to try out a pokemon next time!
and i'm torn between pikachu, umbreon, and mew!
but if anyone has any other ideas for what i could go as (e.g. your favourite pokemon), then that'd be helpful! =D

goodluck to all cosplayers with their outfits!
=]

Celes Victoria
10-04-2008, 12:59 PM
If you're going as a mascot, how about a mascot from Moyashimon? =D

Pikachu rocks too, though. =D

MoroDashi
10-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Well for next years SuperNova anime expo [in Australia] me and my friend Diana are cosplaying as MaruDashi and MoroDashi.. xD I'm going as myself : )

-|[Frank]|-
10-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Well for next years SuperNova anime expo [in Australia] me and my friend Diana are cosplaying as MaruDashi and MoroDashi.. xD I'm going as myself : )

lol yeah i went to the SupaNova in Sydney this year (was my 1st ever anime convention thing btw) and never realized that people dressed up over here:eek: hoping to go again next year, prolly as myself again since im not super creative in the whole "dress up" department *its a cool costume actually:rolleyes: *

anyways,as for the topic lol umm...i guess Pikachu is cool. or maybe Bellosom (i think that's its name?).

kira-killed-me
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
The london expo?
I was there!
I made a topic but nobody posted

AbsoluteAnimeFan
11-01-2008, 05:16 AM
No idea yet but your ideas are great. I will think about the outfit :)

Cheers!