10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I believe no one is perfect so prove to everyone we all make mistakes

xBabyxPandax
10-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I believe no one is perfect so prove to everyone we all make mistakes

meaning what has happed to you the world wants to know

UCantTameMe
10-03-2008, 07:11 AM
k worst moment is happening right now. i am sick and i have chest pressure that extends down to my stomach area. i havent slept well for two days and im sick of being sick. erg

wowzabunny
10-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Hmmmm
every time we have our art lesson at school

~*Starleaf*~
10-03-2008, 09:05 AM
When I get my brother mad.

Thats not a pretty scene.

SSDynamite
10-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I've subconsciously blocked out all of the worst moments. It would far to stressful for me to actually be able to recall them all.

Amray The II
10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
I do not recall any bad events occuring in my life. My whole life has just been pure happiness.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Same as my horrible painful moment. It would have to be when I superclued my mouth shut AND superglued my hand to my mouth. AT THE SAME TIME

Anime Forum
10-03-2008, 02:18 PM
The worst moment of my life was when I was in the changing room, and my friend stole my clothes <.< it was kinda weird, he came back after 25 minutes with my clothes, all that time I was thinking, oh dang I'm naked, and now I gotta wait to meh stupid freind come sback with my clothes.

LadyAmy
10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
My worst moment was when my grandfather died... he was really like my father..

Wio
10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Okay, so on my physics test is said "If a European weights 80 kg on Earth and the moon is 1/6 the mass of the Earth, what is their mass on the moon?"

Of course, the answer was 80 kg, but I fell for the trick. It's a shame that Europeans are too noob at science to know that weight is a force, which is measured in pounds or Newtons.

.Lovebeat
10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
When my best friend I could ever have told me that I was worthless.

I don't know if it's "worst" but it's bad to me since it had such an impact on my life afterwards.

Eris
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Okay, so on my physics test is said "If a European weights 80 kg on Earth and the moon is 1/6 the mass of the Earth, what is their mass on the moon?"

Of course, the answer was 80 kg, but I fell for the trick. It's a shame that Europeans are too noob at science to know that weight is a force, which is measured in pounds or Newtons.

Technically, the question is wrong. The moon is 1/80 the mass of Earth, and it's the moon's gravitational constant g that is 1/6 that of earth's. Unaware of this misprint, it's impossible to find your weight in Newtons on the moon's surface in the first place, unless you happen to know the moon's radius and the universal gravitational constant by heart.

Wio
10-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Technically, the question is wrong. The moon is 1/80 the mass of Earth, and it's the moon's gravitational constant g that is 1/6 that of earth's. Unaware of this misprint, it's impossible to find your weight in Newtons on the moon's surface in the first place, unless you happen to know the moon's radius and the universal gravitational constant by heart.
I meant gravitational force when I said mass, I didn't remember it exactly, but the point was that mass remains constant.

Edit: Actually, I don't even think it was the moon. It was just some planet the same size as the Earth but with less mass.

Eris
10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I meant gravitational force when I said mass, I didn't remember it exactly, but the point was that mass remains constant.

Edit: Actually, I don't even think it was the moon. It was just some planet the same size as the Earth but with less mass.

Probably mars, then. I think g_mars is around g_earth/3.

Either way, it's technically not right to answer with mass. Weight is only colloquially measured in Kg (or lbs), an answer Newton is the correctest possible answer when weight is requested (that is, on mars, ~250 N).

Kawairashii hikari
10-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Today.
Worst moment of my life = when my best friend told me something concerning me and my ex. It was so hurtful. not because of him but what my ex told him.
I'm planning on blocking this memory and him out my mind as soon as I tell m other best friends what he said.

Eris
10-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Well, at least you didn't catch fire.

Mitchyru
10-03-2008, 06:46 PM
The worst moment of my life was when I had this terrible stomach virus, it made you throw up everything you ate. I threw up so much, and it was so painful. I'm just happy that it's behind me now and I can move on with my life.

Eris
10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
The worst moment of my life was when I had this terrible stomach virus, it made you throw up everything you ate. I threw up so much, and it was so painful. I'm just happy that it's behind me now and I can move on with my life.

Was it the Norwalk virus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwalk_virus)? Because that is a hoot. Probably the sickest I've ever been. It's like a really bad influenza complimented with vomiting and diarrhea on top of that. Oh yeah.

Diocletian
10-03-2008, 07:03 PM
If only I understood KG...

The worst moment I had was discussing the worst moment I had.
Since we speak of tests I accidentally put the Finland clothing matched w/ the Swedish on my World History test.A dang ribbon seperated me from 100% in a class.

~*Starleaf*~
10-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Low throws in tennis and vollyball.-,- Not a good thing.

Mitchyru
10-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Was it the Norwalk virus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwalk_virus)? Because that is a hoot. Probably the sickest I've ever been. It's like a really bad influenza complimented with vomiting and diarrhea on top of that. Oh yeah.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it could have been. Vomitimg? Yes. Alot. Diarrhea? I'm not sure, I don't remember about that. It just makes your stomach hurt [i]so badly[i].

manslayer101
10-04-2008, 12:19 AM
hmmmm..... I'm not sure if I can remember extremely far back, but I'll give a recent one (this year). The time before PreVa was released, it pissed me off that we couldn't just redo it and the game engine we were using just annoyed me to no end with how bad we had to make the game look for fps....

International 4-8818
10-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Not to be emo or crap like that but my whole life is my worst moment. Just to much crap that makes my whole life the worst.

~*Starleaf*~
10-04-2008, 12:51 AM
When you cry, thats one of the worst moments in life.

Jose
10-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Eh, I've some pretty horrible crap happen to me, I mean horrible, so much I don't wish it upon anyone. But in general, I think this thread may get too personal for some people.

Wio
10-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Probably mars, then. I think g_mars is around g_earth/3.

Either way, it's technically not right to answer with mass. Weight is only colloquially measured in Kg (or lbs), an answer Newton is the correctest possible answer when weight is requested (that is, on mars, ~250 N).
Which is what I was saying.

Except, lbs IS the measurement of force in the English system, just as ftlbs is the unit for work.
Slugs are the units of mass in the English system. If a question was as asking about weight, it could be answered in Newtons AND lbs. If it were asking about mass, KG and slugs would be your units.

Europeans measure their "weight" in mass, but those who use lbs are actually measuring their weight in weight.

OminousCloud
10-04-2008, 05:33 AM
Everyday at uni xD

Eris
10-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Except, lbs IS the measurement of force in the English system, just as ftlbs is the unit for work.
Slugs are the units of mass in the English system. If a question was as asking about weight, it could be answered in Newtons AND lbs. If it were asking about mass, KG and slugs would be your units.

Europeans measure their "weight" in mass, but those who use lbs are actually measuring their weight in weight.

Though, irregardless of where you live, you should ALWAYS use SI units (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_units) (or CGS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cgs)) in physics. Your mind will be completely crippled in any future contact with physics if you've learned to think in some other units.

Megamind's Minion
10-04-2008, 07:30 AM
when i feel the tears running down my cheeks..
the i guess..
i'm in one of the worst moments of my life...

for a happy-go-lucky person...
crying is an achievement...:ninja:

Ms. Lucy
10-04-2008, 08:51 AM
My worst moment was when I found out that my imaginary friend was never really there. A silly one but it's true. How do you think a 6 year old handles it when their imaginary friend was never there?

FierceFeli.
10-05-2008, 02:37 AM
When I got ignored and cheated on.

Was luckily a long time ago.

Artcell
10-05-2008, 11:26 AM
when poprocker tries to steal away my boyfriend!

xBabyxPandax
10-06-2008, 06:29 PM
today when i thought my bf blew me off

Lady Edani
10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
all weekend because there people who hate me for likeing JEFF HARDY!!

chiizu
10-06-2008, 08:18 PM
When 9, 11 happened.
I was sad even though I was 6 years old

Dr. Hax
10-06-2008, 08:29 PM
A relative died two days ago...

She never got her final wish that requires sis and myself to perform. Still questioning it though. I'm going to ask a pastor tomorrow since the funeral is the day after.

THE ICE ANGEL
10-07-2008, 08:56 AM
When I found birds droppings on my hair ><
I was so disapointed bcuz I had just won in an educatoinal contest. I beat all students in all schools in our town

Acnologia
10-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I won't go into detail, but I have a good few.

- My hand incident, it hurt so much, I screamed for hours my family says. They even have pictures of it. >.>

- In the 9th grade (a few hundred billion years ago ;)) I got caught in a cross fire, and was hit in the shoulder, the rest I don't remember.

- My sister got her hair caught in barbed wire and ripped free, part of her scalp came off too, I say this because it was gross/nasty/I puked like 10 times. Her hair is back to normal now though. :)

xBabyxPandax
10-11-2008, 07:55 PM
last week when i yelled at my boyfriend i felt so bad afterwards

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Sometimes when i feel useless. Like im worth nothing, and can't do anything for anyone at all. I hate that feeling..

Kalila Chan
10-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Sometimes when i feel useless. Like im worth nothing, and can't do anything for anyone at all. I hate that feeling..

Aww buddy you aint useless. Believe me i know. Anways when you feel like you are alone thats gotta be a worst moment in life.

yilin
10-11-2008, 08:49 PM
uhmmm...
worst moment?
when I cry...
that's the worst thing I've done...

I'm not that stronger...

ChristoF
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
The worst moment in my life probably was when i tore my ACL in my knee playing baseball and had to do 3 months of physical theripy or, when I broke my middle finger trying to get a ball out of a sewer and my finger nail fell off and took 3 months to regrow and it wasnt pritty.(My friend dropped the lid on my finger OUCH!!) I also couldnt play soccer for about 3 weeks (I Play Goalie)

Ramona Flowers
10-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Eh, I've some pretty horrible crap happen to me, I mean horrible, so much I don't wish it upon anyone. But in general, I think this thread may get too personal for some people.

I second this. But what better place to be emo than online/AF? : D Yay for contradiction day!

Anyhoo, as for me, I'm not gonna mention the WORST thing, but the second worst thing was getting addicted to speed. o_o That shiz is horrible.

The Nightingale
10-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Worst Moment, Last night when my boyfriend of nearly 11 months and a friend of 4 years, Broke up with me.

I am barely holding it together.

xBabyxPandax
10-16-2008, 06:14 PM
when my boyfriend thought i was cheating on him

Baka
10-16-2008, 06:32 PM
When I went the whole day without getting PWND!!!

tenzo_groupie
10-16-2008, 08:42 PM
This morning, I got involved in a car accident. lucky no one was hurt. but i was in the wrong and i knew it. failed to giveway at an intersection $243 fine and lose 3 dermit points plus i'm a new driver.