PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z

Cloud Strife
10-17-2003, 02:02 PM
I'm starting another topic..about what? Dragonball Z Budokai. I found a liking to this game. The moves are simple. It's a button mashers dream.

Talk about your favorite combos, special attacks, post pictures, what the best custom player is, competing in the world tournament, the legend of hercule, the new budokai game and much more.

thank you ^_^

Omni
10-17-2003, 03:18 PM
My brother has this game. He plays it all the time and he pisses me off. Their voices are just so annoying. Anyway, I played it sometime ago because I was bored and the gameplay was okay. But the graphics could have been alot better and like I said, their voices are really annoying. But these are the original japanese voices , so I guess they couldn't change them.

Cloud Strife
10-17-2003, 04:35 PM
yeah i always hated the voice overs. the next budokai game is supposed to have better graphics and better story. gameplay is better too.

/Aifa|
10-20-2003, 02:16 AM
i reckon they shouldve used cel-shading in this game, it wouldve made the graphics way better and make it look like the series.

the gameplay is cool and the moves are easy. i mean, mashing the controller actually makes me play better.

Cloud Strife
10-20-2003, 10:08 AM
the best players in the game is gohan and vegeta.

goku just sucks.

spider-man-old
10-22-2003, 02:13 PM
did you know that in the sequal it is going to be cell shaded.. also I got really bored one night with my friend, the only character he didn't have was hercule. wwe actualy stayed up all night testing the moves to see which is the strongest. I believe the strongest move when by itself is the spirit bomb, but if you were to hit the person with every attck in the combo for buster flash I believe(trunks' strongest move) it is like 50 points higher...or a hundred or so.

Wizzard
11-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Wow it&#39;s so hot today&#33; :mellow: If only me box could heat up me room his quickly in winter. <_< Ah&#33; Bodukai&#33; Geez, my brother couldn&#39;t wait to get owned by me&#33; :D Anyhow speaking of powerful moves what about the warp kamehameha?

Hmm...one thing that I found really hard was when my brother decided to have frieza&#39;s mothership item with the sensu bean item on frieza&#33; :blink: It was very hard at first but got old very quickly ;)

It&#39;s not a bad game in all after seeing the 2nd game, the graphics looks strange. :huh: So cant say much about that game right now...

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)

Cloud Strife
11-15-2003, 02:47 PM
frieza&#39;s mothership item got me annoyed. cuz he turned into metallic frieza. argh.
the warp kamehameha is only powerful with custom goku in my opinion. and i found vegeta&#39;s big bang attack to be the most powerful move in the game for me. on his super saiyan vegeta 2 mode.

ColtsRule
11-16-2003, 02:27 PM
this game is cool and i like it i wonder what the 2nd one will be like

Vash Erickson
01-27-2004, 04:42 PM
i beat the game in like a day but its a cool game

Oni
01-27-2004, 10:17 PM
:D Budokai 2&#33; i have a trailer for it&#33; and it looks awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I love it&#33; they finally used the cel-shade technology&#33; and if anyone has played Auto Modellista, that has cel-shade too and the graphics are just awesome&#33; :D