PDA

View Full Version : Kanon Wall

_hades the wicked
10-16-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey, this one is one I made a while back anc could save, all thanks to deviantART.
It's in sepia to represent an aged picture, which is supposed to fit with the quote, that translating means "not even time will take you from me".

ownerizer
10-17-2003, 12:17 AM
Lookin' good. I think that this one makes more of a good poster than a wallpaper (it'd make a excellent wallpaper with the icons turned off) but, it's good to see you're back again.

_hades the wicked
10-17-2003, 12:28 AM
Heh, yeah, it's good to be back too... and see that nothing changed at all... lol
But I'd edit it if I could, but damn... I don't have it on PSD anymore... If anyone can help me with making an HD come back to life, please let me know :(

ownerizer
10-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Oct 17 2003, 12:23 AM
Heh, yeah, it's good to be back too... and see that nothing changed at all... lol
But I'd edit it if I could, but damn... I don't have it on PSD anymore... If anyone can help me with making an HD come back to life, please let me know :(
What happened to it? I might be able help you.

_hades the wicked
10-19-2003, 04:12 PM
I don't know, my Windows is not recognizing my HD. When I start the computer it recognizes it at the BIOS, but it doesn't on Windows neither on DOS... I don't know what the badword's going on, but if you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

kadaan
10-19-2003, 04:33 PM
If the BIOS sees it that's a good sign, a true dead hard drive won't show up in the BIOS at all. What version of Windows are you running? 2k and XP have a disk utility in administrative tools that you can use to see if windows recognizes it but for some reason isn't assigning it a drive letter.

If you really really want your data back there are companies that you can send your drive to and they can resore the data from even dead drives (by taking out the platters in a clean room), but it can be very costly :(.

_hades the wicked
10-19-2003, 04:55 PM
I know it's not dead... I may be stupid, but not that much...
But no, I'm running 98, the one I always did... Maybe it's not compatible with the motherboard... I don't know, it's acting stupid since I upgraded my old Pentium 233...

MistressPookyChan
10-20-2003, 03:54 AM
I really like it! I would change the image on the right to suit the image on the left though (maybe one that is not so... chibi-fied). Look like something I'd use. ^-^

patience
10-20-2003, 11:07 AM
I opened an account just to reply to this topic.

*speechless*