PDA

View Full Version : What type of guy/girl are you looking for V2 (idk if someone else made a new one)

UCantTameMe
09-29-2008, 07:38 AM
A continuation of the previous thread of the same name. idk if someelse made one so if you did then im srry.

I'm looking for that guy that will hold my hand and tell me I'm beautiful even if I'm upset and my makeup is a mess. He should be supportive of me. I want a guy that will not be worried or nervous to hang out with me and my friends.

Then again maybe im not ready for another boyfriend yet

rikumi
09-29-2008, 08:09 AM
I want a guy greater than Lulu. Perhaps somebody that fits me and knows me more that I do myself.

~*Starleaf*~
09-29-2008, 08:53 AM
I want a guy who is intellegent, honest, truthful, promising, and brave. Intellegence is important on my opinion. The thing I hate about most guys is that they are immature in themselves. Well, i'm sick of that. Instead i'm looking for someone who can also handle their ownself. They'll be there for me anytime they need to, be honest with me as I am with him, truthful meaning no lies in our relationship, promising me that he WILL love me, and brave and not afraid of anything, which shows being tough, another thing I like.

These don't really have to be required for me, but someone who can cook and like anime would be fine.xD

Amray The II
09-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Quite short, small chest, her hair I would like either really long or quite short, really cute and adorable, thin, very intellectual, elegant, out-going but can also sit down, relax and have nights indoors to watch films or something similar. I would also like her fun along with a sense of humour. Aged between 10...I mean!...16 - 18 (maybe 15, although that is a little bit far). Other than that I really would not care about anything else, as long as I fall in love with her then it is okay for me.

She does not notably have to know how to play video games as I would teach her. She will become the perfect female.

Anime Forum
09-29-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm pretty much looking for the girl of my dreams^^

I really don't care about the type, I do favor long haired girls though.

Someone also within my age group, maybe 1 year younger, same age, or 1 year older.

Like the girl in my cooking class, I am sure, that she is the girl of my dreams.

She has long hair, she's very nice, and looks don't matter to her.

So^^ I like girls that our nice, have longer hair, and looks don't ever matter.

But, even if they were not like that, I would not care cause love would bring us together. ^-^

Overlord Darth Fluffles
09-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Someone who is like a Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick mixed with a Jet Li punch to the face of AWESOME. Since people like that don't exist, looks like I'm S.O.L

OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN
09-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Cute
Funny, or at least thinks I'm funny
Lets me buy them stuff
Likes to do stupid things
Doesn't get embarrassed when I do stupid things

Capernicus
09-29-2008, 01:46 PM
I have found her. My dear Mrs. Capernicus. We will be leaving Tokyo soon and moving into the beach house I bought for us. She can't stand the regular hot Cali weather where I used to live. To describe her, she's tall, thin, athletic, long wavy hair, glasses, an adorable smile, an even more adorable voice, and is truly a beautiful femme. Yus, that is my perfect lovah. =D

Edit: Sorry, this wasn't lovey enough. Mrs. Capernicus I LOVE you! You are my world, my soulmate, and soon will bear our children once I get you good and prego (believe me we have been so trying). I know you have your heart set on living in Japan, but give me a few years to make moniez and we shall return to this magical place of kawaiibakanekodesudesu!

SSDynamite
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Someone who can make me laugh, someone who impresses me, someone confident but who's got enough brains to know how far is too far.
Preferably someone cute/good looking, but I'm not really that hard to please XD
I'd like it if we had similar interests. Like, instead it being like "Oh, it's her turn to pick the film tonight" we both want to watch the same films (star wars, back to the future, without a paddle, napoleon dynamite)
I'd like him to tease me or w.e- but in a fun boyish way rather than a mean way... if that even makes sense. Witty banter! That's it.

I'd also be attracted to him if he plays guitar. But who isn't wooed by musicians?!

bizou
09-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Well, specifically? Physically my 'dream person' would have curly dark hair. Caucasian. Never really attracted to chubby guys so healthy is a must.

Personality-wise I'd like them to be humble and reserved, but a powerful force in the world regardless. Someone who's looking for adventure or to make a positive impact. Someone with a brain, basically. Sadly that's really tough to come across these days.

Bring Me The Horizon
09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I want a girl that I can talk to and hang with particularly one who skateboards and likes sports but is attractive as well...-_-"(sigh)

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-29-2008, 06:13 PM
A freak in the heart xD Lol, maybe someone pretty hardcore ^^ (or at least i think is lol) (kinda like my bestfriend's bf, but i think he's too perfect >< thats why I wanna kill him >.> lol x3) got good manners/polite, goes to church (><'), respectful, and likes kittiez~! xD lol jk

Tsuna Kadiri
09-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Someone who is fun, intelligent, and can take a joke. Haha.

I don't have any physical preferences other than I like dark hair.

The Nightingale
09-29-2008, 06:53 PM
small chest

Lawl you do not see boys say that often =D

I for one wish my Boyfriend would talk more, he's so quiet sometimes, And when I talk his ear off he just says "Uh-huh".

Cloudy Kusanagi
09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
well im just looking for a girl who will like me for who I am, although I no longer trust girls due to lots of bad break-ups...I have come ot the conclusion that hey are evil xD

Diocletian
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
This is one of those threads that doesn't have to be continued like ATM, or Post your pics.To make this not look like spam:

-Good conversation
-Under 200 lbs. or at least appears to be
-Straight hair

Memento Mori
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM
He has to be the Jim Morrison type of guy. Minus the multiple one-night-stands, drugs, and alcohol.

If you catch my drift.

Ak1ra
09-30-2008, 03:41 PM
She has to love anime very much.

MissChelly
09-30-2008, 06:39 PM
The kind of guy that:
-Gets my retarded humor and will laugh along with me instead of just looking at me funny.
-Very affectionate.
-Smart... and geeky enough to get my Star Wars references. :P
-Kinky.
-Knows who King Diamond is, haha.
-Willing to be there through thick and thin.

But apparently I'm screwed, because such a person doesn't exist, haha. Oy.

Diocletian
09-30-2008, 06:46 PM
The kind of guy that:
-Gets my retarded humor and will laugh along with me instead of just looking at me funny.
-Very affectionate.
-Smart... and geeky enough to get my Star Wars references. :P
-Kinky.
-Knows who King Diamond is, haha.
-Willing to be there through thick and thin.

But apparently I'm screwed, because such a person doesn't exist, haha. Oy.

Most men would be w/ you regardless if your thick or thin.
*pum pum chu*
Retarded humor is what everyone loves as long as that humor isn't Family Guy related.

Amray The II
09-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Lawl you do not see boys say that often =D

'Flat chest' is the first thing on my list for the ultimate female. Once I have confirmed that she has a kitchen surface shaped body then will I start to note other preferences of mine she may posess.

International 4-8818
09-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Cute/hot, smart, dumb humor and intellectual humor. Someone that gets me and tends to emotional needs/physical needs (lol racy racy). And just a girl who loves me back.

Gjallarhorn
10-01-2008, 01:37 AM
I have the most accurate description of what I'm looking for compared to everyone else in this thread:

I have absolutely no idea.

FierceFeli.
10-01-2008, 11:02 AM
He should be honest and real, understanding and very kind. Always there for me and hugs me and never rejects me. And respects me for who I am and is a best friend and a lover. someone who I can always have fun with and not only be in love with.

Luckily I have found that person <3 and his name is Micke <3

.fnhvmnvmv
10-07-2008, 06:34 AM
~Me wants a guy who....
...says that i am beautiful and not that i am hot
...can hold my hand in front of his friends, without being ashamed or kinda
...who likes me without make up
...who loves me because of my personality
...who is honest, careful and kind
...yeah that's it....O___O;

UCantTameMe
10-07-2008, 07:14 AM
'Flat chest' is the first thing on my list for the ultimate female. Once I have confirmed that she has a kitchen surface shaped body then will I start to note other preferences of mine she may posess.

Hahaha man i didnt know guys like girls like that! Sure suprised me. I know i started this thread but heres some more

-must be supportive of my horseback riding
-i dont like talking on the phone so I hope he wont get mad at me for it
-im kinda shy and like a guy that understands that
-im also tall so he mus make me feel like my hight is cool
-he cant be to quiet. i want to have a good time
-he should be supportive of my college goals
-if i dont look that good one day he should make me feel like im the prettiest girl in the world.
-cant be an younger than 15 but if ur cute ill take 14. (i am 15)

there... im done. if u fit any specifications on here feel free to pm me and NO im not using AF as a dating site. im just rlly bored.

LadyAmy
10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
for me more important than looks is personality. I want someone funny, happy,honest, cute-fluffy,positive, addicted to anime like me ^^, cheerful,and the more important! : has to have good intentions and a good heart, romantic, and love me no matter what.

Oh just one thing of the looks.. he has to be tall and have large shoulder's and big hands kind of. i don't want a gigant.. wtv.

i've already kind of find him...Love you Dave @@@

MissAstaire
10-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Since things have changed for me since the last thread... Might I remind those of you who witnessed, it was a scary thread. x_x

I just... don't care anymore. I'm starting to wonder if there is a guy for me anymore. I've pretty much lost hope in any one guy. Well, the guy, the one I used to talk about. Lately it's been more like "ooh, he's hawt. Wonder what would happen...?" and then try my best to assert myself and be more noticable. I've gotten over the whole "I'm going to play shy and see if he's intrigued by my supreme unattainableness."

So what do I look for in a guy? I don't know anymore...

Beezer
10-08-2008, 11:49 PM
A girl who enjoys having a good time. Funny, loves rock/metal yet still enjoys lighter or alternative music, someone who likes pretty twisted humor. Someone who won't give me a guilt trip if I want to hang out with my friends. A girl who, while she might not last through a 12hr anime marathon, would give it a try. Also a woman who's romantic cause theres some days where you just want to hang around the house together doing nothing but enjoying each others company.
Still lookin...

-akichan-
10-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Hahaha man i didnt know guys like girls like that! Sure suprised me. I know i started this thread but heres some more

Why not, I hate guys who seeks for full chested women, because that proves the guy only wants lusts rather than love.

I do have high expectations...The guy must be taller than me of course. Age doesn't matter, but that doesn't mean I would go out with a 15 year-old boy that I can't communicate with. I would like the guy to have broad shoulders...don't know why, but that makes me feel protective. He must have sense of humor and great personalities. He must like try to get into the Asian cultures such like using chopsticks to eat Chinese food.

Things I don't want on the guy is tattoos. I love tattoos, but I want a good guy that doesn't cover an inch of his skins.

One important one...He must be a virgin...Don't ask why unless I like you!

InsaneYuuki
10-20-2008, 08:05 PM
For me, as long as the guy is nice and funny, I'll like them. I don't care about looks because beauty is only skin deep. But for some reason, I'm more attracted to guys who are funny.
One major point though is that they have to respect me. No respect, no me.
He's also got to have some things in common with me, or else, we're going to bore each other to death.

Middy
10-20-2008, 09:35 PM
If I ever a meet a girl who, besides meeting the "usual" qualifications (nice, intellectually competent, fun to be around, etc.) also loved Super Smash Brothers and Legend of Zelda......

It would have to be true love ^_^

Seriously! No one at my school plays Smash Bros!

yilin
10-21-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm looking for a guy that will accept me as who I am... and love me forever..

Konata Izumi
10-21-2008, 01:06 AM
idk my bf Joseph?