PDA

View Full Version : Would you date yourself?

Diocletian
09-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes and no aren't sufficient.You must take alot of criteria into consideration.Take a GREAT big look at yourself.I'm not totally sure, so I will fill later.

Finance
Personality
Appearence

You can be of the opposite sex or same if that's your thing.

Zach Powers
09-28-2008, 07:23 PM
If I met a gender reversed version of myself I would probably date myself. I'm fairly good looking and financially stable. I'd probably date myself for a year or two before getting fed up with my crap. It'd be a horrible breakup. We'd make up but just stay friends.

~*Starleaf*~
09-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Hm, in real life i'm way to serious and clumsy.

No, I wouldn't.xD

blueangel06661
09-28-2008, 07:37 PM
I would if I was a guy >_> I'm nice and wouldn't break up with anyone without a good logical cause or anything.. I like multiple things unlike most people who can only stick with one certain group.. >.>

Anime Forum
09-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Well let's see..

I'm a nice person

I like anime

I do pretty good in school

I'm not so financial though

{Not much of a cute person, but looks do not matter in love}

I guess If I met someone like that, I guess I would date myself.

Velvet_Nightmare
09-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Let's see:

Not financially responsible
Mumbles too much
Indecisive
Afraid of commitment
No self confidence
Is actually thinking if he would date himself or not
Etc, etc, etc...
Not a lot going for me. XD

rikumi
09-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I will date myself. That's enough for what I have to say. Qualifications are extremely satisfying.

Mmmmmmmmmm
09-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't really see how anyone would want to date themselves. I don't even see how it's possible.

Anyway, I would never date myself. I don't really have anything I would like to date someone else.

StellaLuvsya
09-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Hmmm...

Well, he'd be a short, good looking (ok, I'm exaggerating there... fairly good looking) guy with hazel eyes and short, messy hair. He wouldn't be finacially stable at all, saving up about $20 and then buy a video game, spend loose change on cheap, useless crap like yoyos and beanie kids, then reapeating the cycle. He would be afraid of rejection if he asked someone out, and he'd have a high pitched voice and poor fashion sense. He'd be an annoyance.

So no, I wouldn't date myself.

Saint Seiya
09-28-2008, 07:57 PM
oh yea id totally go gay for myself LMAO

ummm i guess i would if there was a female version of myself yea i would... oh yea.. ummm.. :ninja:

Yuuki Kurosu
09-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Hmn...

- I am a klutz
- I can over react to some things
- I have crude humor
- I mumble rather than talking
- I am a perfectionist ( Varies )
- Low self-esteem
- And so on...

Ehh.. Probably not.. XD

Bring Me The Horizon
09-28-2008, 08:01 PM
YES I would date myself that would b seriously awesome

Diocletian
09-28-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't really see how anyone would want to date themselves. I don't even see how it's possible.

Anyway, I would never date myself. I don't really have anything I would like to date someone else.

If it helps any, you are someone else.Your Rita from the Galapagos and have met yourself.

sa5m
09-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Heck yes I would! I would be a great fling. But marriage? No way.

winry13
09-28-2008, 08:26 PM
No I wouldn't date myself.
Cause theres not another person like me. And I wouldn't want to date the opposite sex with the same personality or attitude like me. We would be fighting all day/night.

Memento Mori
09-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Let's see. If I could be the opposite gender... well...

-I'm opinionated.
-Not responsible.
-Slightly mature.
-Pretty good with money for a 13 year old.
-Have an awesome taste in music.
-Truthful.
-Can be loud.
-Easily embarrassed.
-I think logically most of the time.
-Very lazy.
-Hate putting effort into anything.

We all have our flaws. I'd totally date myself.

Orcius
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
if i met a female me then we would probably be friends but i wouldnt date her... sigh

Diocletian
09-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I am

•Terrible w/ money
•Average looking
•Mentally Deficient
•3 washes of a face away from OCD
•HW/Work addict
•SLIGHTLY mature

I'd do it for the lulz.It would be alot easier to troll YT w/ that in my belt.I am however homework and work addict, therefore I wouldn't spend as much time w/ myself.

foxkit2409
09-28-2008, 08:35 PM
No..I'd get on my nerves and dump myself XD Then I'd get depressed and die a lonely death XP

ShinigamiPrince
09-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Honestly. . .No, I wouldn't date myself. That being for one reason.
I am extremely short-tempered.
I always get the " you're a jerk ! " treatment. Lol.
So no, I suppose it'd be a pain to have to deal with myself.
I just can't help it.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
09-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Let me see:

- I'm a Jerk
- I'm shameless
- I'm a jerk
- I yell at people for no reason
- I'm a jerk
- I am not money responsible
- I'm a jerk
- I dislike people
- I'm a jerk

I'd totally date myself

kisstheclouds
09-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Of course i'd date myself! I'd most definately be the one who got away.....

i'd have to spice myself up once in a while if i wanted to keep me around..

wow thats confusing!

i'm sure the relations would be amazing considering i know exactly what i want......? hahah

Petrol Gas
09-28-2008, 10:13 PM
The posts in this thread are just crazy. Just flat out crazy.

I would date myself if the other me was a girl. I think It'd be pretty much the closest thing to mutual a relationship could get.

Sanosuke23
09-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Neither of us would work up the courage to ask the other out, but after a few beers I wouldn't put it past us to give it a go.

Gjallarhorn
09-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Nope. I'm too...me...to make a first move. Two individual Xero's or differing gender, each unable to make a first move. Hits a dead end early, no?

wordfarer
09-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Girl me? Can I be girl me too?

Jose
09-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Lemme think

•Pretty amazing with money
•Somewhat good looking
•play tennis
•Somewhat nice
•ever so slightly funny (or so I've been told)
•Totally able to laugh at myself

Pshhh, I'd date myself degardless of the other person's gender ~_~

Male or Female.

SSDynamite
09-29-2008, 01:57 AM
No, because I'd get far too irritated with him. It wouldn't matter if we had all the same interests possible, we never fought over the TV remote or even wanted to eat the same thing for dinner... it means I would know him too well. Nothing would be surprising or knew and everyday life would get predictable and boring.

So I'd much rather have a guy who at least has some differences to me, at least in his personality.

Inferno Alchemist
09-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Hell yes. You should date me too.

King_Shadow89
09-29-2008, 02:43 AM
If I met the oppisite sex of me who had my personality and stuff then yes.

Fabala
09-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Absolutely not.

In a similar vein to what Xero mentioned, I would not want to date someone who was my double. It's not that I think I'm a terrible catch (could be worse >.>), but my personality is too strong to match up to another with the same strengths. I need to be the dominant one in the relationship. How can two people with such a need hope to get on? It's the differences that keep things interesting.

norrlandsguld
09-29-2008, 03:04 AM
lol i would date myself because
i am
clingy
overly protective person
overly jealous guy
a pansy
and that one person who loves being controlled
sweet and caring
funny and loving
silly

which i really like to one person
crazy huh?
(:

OminousCloud
09-29-2008, 04:01 AM
I would so date myself, I am just laik so awesome sauce. Srsly, who wouldn't want to date HardGay?

Nope. I'm too...me...to make a first move. Two individual Xero's or differing gender, each unable to make a first move. Hits a dead end early, no?

I would so totally call Hard Gay to set you guys up though hahaha.

FierceFeli.
09-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Haha I'd date myself if I was the opposite gender because:

- I'd seriously be good looking (I have dressed out as a boy one FOR FUN LOL)
- I'm a really nice and understanding person
- I LOVE Videogames
- I love kissing and hugging and <3
- I'm very generous
- I'm... a very... passionate lover.. xD
- I would have time to do plenty of things BECAUSE I NEVER DO ANYTHING D:?!
- I'm not the person who gets pissed over small things
- I can't feel irritation over friends/boyfriends
- I can't be angry at those I love.
- And I'd totally let me borrow my clothes. ANYTIME
- And to be honest I do everything for the ones I love, or more like the ONE i love <3

But, lucky me I wont have to datemyself, because I have the greatest boyfriend ever, <33

Konata Izumi
09-29-2008, 04:47 AM
Hm, I'm

~*FABULOUS*~.
Yes, I would totally date myself.

gd0929918
09-29-2008, 05:13 AM
-mumbles without knowing it
-broke
-total nerd
-asthmatic
-broken body
-flamingo-esque profile
-unsociable
-borderline pedophile (did somebody say loli?!?)
-virtually no self-confidence
-laziest person ever
-awesome cook

i would totally date myself.

wowzabunny
09-29-2008, 05:16 AM
NO , im to ugly

DarkMoonPrince
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
If I met the oppisite sex of me who had my personality and stuff then yes.

lol, pretty much what shadow said xD

OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN
09-29-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm cute and funny and I tend to spoil people that I like so. YES I would date myself.

Celes Victoria
09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
No, i wouldn't date myself. First off, my personality is a little too strong and having a double just means that i know everything about the male counterpart of me, and it would be no fun. And he wouldn't be able to control me, probably. :P Heck, i'm that crazy on coffee.

And my interests would be on someone with the polar opposite personality as mine. Or even more extreme than mine. =) Which sums to a very sadistic person. Which i am not. And in a relationship, the differences between people make it all the more interesting, does it not? So no, though i'm dateable, i won't date myself.

Amray The II
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Definetly!

I cannot get enough of myself already. I am so perfect for myself, and plus it would be the perfect chance to encounter my curiousity of gay sex.

Hamashimura
09-29-2008, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't...really,there would just be waaay too many similarities,and I would be bored with myself in no time...
Being similar is okay,but being exactly the same is something that's frankly stupid and overall boring...

Infinita
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't date myself. I keep things to myself, I am very argumentative and I keep everything bottled up till later. Very bad qualities I might add. So it wouldn't really work out.

drm0ney
09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
O.o if i found a male version of me there's no way i'd date him. I'm too ocd, my moods change way too much, and we'd fight all the time.

jtdlives
09-29-2008, 03:49 PM
I would date myself. I could watch all the shows I want and nobody would complain about it because that person would want to watch all the same shows as me. No one would complain about my collections because that person would collect all the same stuff. The only problem is we would be broke all the time because all we would want to do is spend, spend, and spend some more.

Zombiliciouss
09-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Nah. That would be weird 0.0

KuroTan
09-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Nope. Just imagine the conversations we'd have

"Watch so so?"
"Hell yeah, it's awesome"
"I don't like how so so"
"Oh yeah, me too"
"And what about so so, not cool"
"Yeah, not cool."
"Yeah."
"Yeah."

"Yeah."

We'd bore ourselves to death.

Eris
09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
I would have my own babies.

Pseudonym
09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Sure, why not? >:3

- Average on looks but I have an extremely sexy haircut. =P
- Very outgoing. Boredom would not be an issue.
- I'm mature most of the time and I'm quite responsible.
- I love to act. <_<; I think that will keep things interesting.
- Wild imagination? Yep, that's me.

Zombiliciouss
09-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Now that I've thought about it. yeah.

-I'm generally outgoing
-I would NEVER argue about music taste
-I'm REALLY sarcastic. Could cause some interesting confusion
-I already know all of the bad habits of the other person. So I already know everything. 0.0

law~
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Date myself?
HAHA why not? I think I would be my perfect date x)

Finance... mmhh. yeah, I'm not rich, but I could take myself to some nice places, why not?

Personality... I think I'm kinda weird, but I do like my personality. I'm speciall XP

Appearence... mmhh... I wouldn't mind being more beautiful :p but I don't really care that much about looks.

poison.ivy
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
If I was a girl, yes. If I was a guy, hell yes!

I guess I'm financially solid, pretty average. Good looking, great personality. Well, I'm a complicated person, but I'm working on that, lol. All in all, I'd say, yes, I'd date myself.

+Namiko+
09-29-2008, 05:08 PM
IDK, I mean, Im the quiet type of book girl that sits in the middle of class. Maybe, If you like the quiet smart type. I kinda make the sweatjacket-ponytail look look good ^^

Kawairashii hikari
09-29-2008, 05:11 PM
It would depend on what type of guy I was if I would date myself or not...

If i liked to laugh a lot and play around and have fun I would. But if I was like a serious type of guy then no I wouldn't cause I'm like... goofy and crazy and stuff.

As a girl yeah I would date myself as a guy. LOL. We'd be like similar to one another and everything!! Since we'd be like the same person, just different genders. ^^'

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Yup, I think I'd date myself if in opposite sex. Since I like my personality, most of the time =]

Diocletian
09-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll tell you the truth I'll marry Diocletian, I won't marry Arthur.Arthur sucks. I want to have my own babies.As long as I don't end up in Maury.

Rem Nightfall
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
No I would not date myself.
I'm have to strong of a personality and I slide from being a little overtly depressing to extremely happy.
So we both would have mood swings quicker then you could snap your fingers and that isn't very healthy.

Gizoku
09-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Nope. I wouldn't date someone..me because we're the same, we'd most likely be annoyed with each other... you know that saying opposites attract.

BoiledFart
09-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Probably not im not serios at all and im realy forward so no.
im always pissing about and drunk with my mates so lol.

Miss Moonlight
09-30-2008, 03:22 AM
Oh, I already have. It wasn't a fun experince.

bizou
09-30-2008, 03:24 AM
No. I guess that really says something about myself, eh? Two words: NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.

;(

lightrula
09-30-2008, 06:15 AM
u c children this just makes major self confindence issued people like my self feel even worse.. because i hate my self most and manga/anime is one of the only things that can take my attention away from that... anyway incase u hadn't guessed allready no i would not date my self *sad face*

Ayako_Star
09-30-2008, 10:13 AM
I don't think I would date myself, mainly because I'm a super picky person! lol

International 4-8818
09-30-2008, 06:18 PM
i wouldn't just date myself. I would do much much more. Muwahahahahahaha! Yes, i am damn sexy of course i would date myself.

I would take a guess and say that Jose101 would date himself also.

MissChelly
09-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Hmmm... I wouldn't date myself. Be friends with myself? Sure, haha. I'm goofy and fun loving... but dating- ehhh, I'd get fed up with my crap soon or later. Probably more sooner than later too! :P

Amray The II
09-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Dating yourself does not necessarily mean that you have to have sex with yourself.. although that just takes away part of the fun.

october breath
09-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Whoa. I never even thought about it before. There is no waay.
I'd probably confuse myself too much.

Finvarra
09-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Yes, yes I would.
Im short and sexy.
The perfect person for me is, me.
I do not know how else to descride it.
"O_o

Jose
09-30-2008, 07:35 PM
i wouldn't just date myself. I would do much much more. Muwahahahahahaha! Yes, i am damn sexy of course i would date myself.

I would take a guess and say that Jose101 would date himself also.

I so would go just as far as you would XD

maybe even further >=D

MoroDashi
09-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Well.. Yeah probably xD I mean, I am pretty awesome. Right? Of course : D Also I pretty sure that I rock and that if I had chance to date myself, and I rock, yeah! : )

mississippibaby
09-30-2008, 08:35 PM
if it was on appearance then yes!!!!
But to be honest if i was to date myself it wouldnt last long im very materialistic, super spoiled if i dont get my way i throw fits, you cant tell me anything, money is something that i love to spend but not alwaya mine, and using someone who is not a friend/family can happen easy with n regrets. I WOULD NEVER EVER DATE MYSELF!!!! i make a way better friend than girlfriend

Dr. Hax
09-30-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm like, the sexiest man in New York. Why wouldn't I date myself?

EIENNI
10-01-2008, 12:21 AM
ummmm no i like too be alone and dont wont to worry about some one ells o and mainly i dont wont anyone touching my car i drive it bad enough dont need another me

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Yes, yes I would.
Im short and sexy.
The perfect person for me is, me.
I do not know how else to descride it.
"O_o

Easy would be a fitting term as well. You should have known that by now.

tenzo_groupie
10-01-2008, 04:23 AM
o_O. I wouldnt date myself not in a million years. It would make me feel like such a narcissist. Nope not THAT desperate.

UCantTameMe
10-01-2008, 06:59 AM
There is no way id date myself. Im a wierdo and I think everyone knows it. So no way!

Kanjoudakai_Ira
10-01-2008, 07:34 AM
If i'd be a guy randomly from the exterior and there would be me(as a girl) i would not date myself...'cause of the looks, attitude. Tho i'd like the personality...those other 2 would annoy me.

Baka
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Not at this moment in time. I'm too emo right now. I would just be t0o whinny to deal with.