PDA

View Full Version : Words cannot describe

Lord Tsukuyomi
09-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Has there ever been a time, where something happened and you wanted to say something, but no words came out?That has never happened to me, because I always have something to say to everything.I'll be waiting for your replies.

Rem Nightfall
09-26-2008, 06:48 PM
All the time actually. The reason I don't say them is because they are rude and I don't think they are very appropriate to say.
Usually these things are towards my mother and that is why you shouldn't say them.

Anime Forum
09-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Yep. I love this girl in my case, and when I say I love and I mean I truly love her with everything I have, I just try to tell her but I can't. I'm going to tell her though^^ One day

Lord Tsukuyomi
09-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Yep. I love this girl in my case, and when I say I love and I mean I truly love her with everything I have, I just try to tell her but I can't. I'm going to tell her though^^ One day

If you really love her, then say so. You don't want someone else to scoop her up do you?Go for it, before its too late.

Anime Forum
09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
If you really love her, then say so. You don't want someone else to scoop her up do you?Go for it, before its too late.

I try, but she's popular and I'm not. But I think I finally have the courage to tell her my feelings^^

Lord Tsukuyomi
09-26-2008, 07:20 PM
I try, but she's popular and I'm not. But I think I finally have the courage to tell her my feelings^^

Glad I could help.Whats the worst that can happen, she turns you down? Oh well, you'll live.

Anime Forum
09-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Glad I could help.Whats the worst that can happen, she turns you down? Oh well, you'll live.

Yea, for the past few days I have been telling myself to tell her. Their is a 90% chance she'll say no but I need to tell her sometime.

~*Starleaf*~
09-26-2008, 07:22 PM
There was this one time, when these girls in Violin rehersal were talking about the new music notes, I didn't get the notes, though. But I did see they took it wrong.. these girls don't exactly like me. I tapped them on the shoulder, of course I got a look. I opened my mouth to say something.. suddenly my mind went blank and I told them nothing.

Daenerys
There's always words to describe something. By saying "I dont know what to say" or "Words cannot describe how I feel"

You just did.

~*Red*~
I was speechless when I Ninna said she wanted to try being boyfriend and girlfriend for real.

wordfarer
09-26-2008, 07:28 PM
W-
I-

Hamashimura
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
There's always words to describe something. By saying "I dont know what to say" or "Words cannot describe how I feel"

You just did.

I'd have to agree with this...
There are times when I'm speachless too,for real,and in cases like that I use one of those two phrases...
Not much of an answer,but better saying that,which would actually mean something,then to say some random crap that first falls on to your mind,or worse,staying silent...

Diocletian
09-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Yea, for the past few days I have been telling myself to tell her. Their is a 90% chance she'll say no but I need to tell her sometime.

MOST teenage girls are superificial and will go out w/ someone based on looks.Change the way you dress, act, and dialect.Be yourself is usually crap.

I speak my mind, therefore I never have been in that situation.There has been an incident where I wanted to slap my teacher for marking a right problem wrong.

Hamashimura
09-26-2008, 07:48 PM
MOST teenage girls are superificial and will go out w/ someone based on looks.Change the way you dress, act, and dialect.Be yourself is usually crap.

Which is correct,I've witnessed many cases of that fact...
During age of 14-18 look often beats personality...

But also,being yourself isn't quite a crap,it's only depending on ones opinion...I thought like that too,but once I've matured enough I've realized that if you want a decent relationship,you should be yourself...

Either way,you're taking a risk,so you're welcome to do as you wish...

Diocletian
09-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Which is correct,I've witnessed many cases of that fact...
During age of 14-18 look often beats personality...

But also,being yourself isn't quite a crap,it's only depending on ones opinion...I thought like that too,but once I've matured enough I've realized that if you want a decent relationship,you should be yourself...

Either way,you're taking a risk,so you're welcome to do as you wish...

On-Off Topic

Rated X for eXactly.

Here's the way it works:
Kyle the school quarter back thinks he can make it to the NFL.Cheerleader Sally thinks that she her BF Kyle can pull it off.Kyle is jot good enough and goes through college unscouted.Loses house and money.

Cornelius has been studying for years and has managed to get a career wher he knows what to do and earns money.

Mars Arcadia
09-27-2008, 12:39 AM
It's better to have something to say and not being able to put it into words, rather than not having anything to say at all. At least this is true in romantic situations.
Now.. Saying that girls these days only go for looks is plain rude. Guys also do the same thing.
I know I'm sexy/attractive/hot or whatever you want to call it but even so I can tell you without a blindfold that proper selective judgment is an essential part to tie the right knots. And proper selective judgment is frequently unconscious among those that truly love someone for who they are and not what they have or look like.
Looks as basis for "love" are hardly anything short from an animalistic attraction, no matter how "graceful" you are. These people aren't worth your time. Think about it carefully.
As for those talking about the entire successful and unsuccessful ordeal.. Seriously, get real. It happens and it also doesn't happen, don't feed yourself what you want to hear, instead feed yourself what IS. As the proper saying goes.. "They might not be smart enough to say 'yes.'" :closedeye

Jakiao
09-27-2008, 12:56 AM
I've come across this only once in my life, and it wasn't until years after what happened did I finally realize I couldn't describe how I felt about it properly.

Basically, my step-father committed suicide almost eleven years ago. At the time, I was happy because it meant he was gone. As the years went by, and the aftermath that followed his death became abundantly clear, I realized I hated him for doing it. Recently, I've formed real opinions on the matter, and I realized that I cannot describe just how much I hate him. I can think of no words strong enough to express my hatred for him.

So in a sense, yeah I have found myself in a situation where I can't think of the words I want to say. Who knows? Maybe someday.

</morbidmuch?>

Daenerys
09-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Jesus Christ Graham.

That's terrible.