PDA

View Full Version : Help

slammy
09-22-2008, 11:05 PM
ok so im kinda new to the anime scene but love it i just finished watchin all of fullmetal including the movie all of blood+ and both final fantasy movies in the last week and need something new to watch that compares to thoses i really like that style and type of story any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

MetalAnime
09-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Hey Slammy, well my suggestion is biased since these are my preferences, but to relate to your recommendation of new anime, I would have to say:

~ Air Gear: It will suck you up, seriously.

~ Initial D: Street racing is sweet.

~ Detective Conan: I was scared of the 'Black Shadow Man' until recently. Mystery plot mostly.

~ Lucky Star: Even though it probably doesn't relate to FMA since this is more like a comedy, but like I said, my preference for this response is biased, I liked Lucky Star and I think you should let it have a chance.

SoRen-Ji
09-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Lucky Star has been included?

Then my recommendations will be:
-Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Shakugan no Shana I & II
-Code Geass I & II

MetalAnime
09-23-2008, 12:00 AM
TMOHS & Code Geass are must sees too, not to mention Soul Eater. I haven't checked out Shakugan no Shana however.

Lucky Star has been included?

Then my recommendations will be:
-Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Shakugan no Shana I & II
-Code Geass I & II

loveyourfate
09-23-2008, 12:52 AM
according to your preferences I'd first suggest you try: Naruto, bleach, one piece.

Though there's plenty others, try:
-Rurouni Kenshin
- Fate/stay night
-(as already has been mentioned) shakugan no shana
- mai hime
And something entirely different (though lucky star is also very different :p ) try School Rumble.

...Well, there's a lot of anime out there, Have fun ;) !

rikumi
09-23-2008, 01:23 AM
lol Naruto Shippuden xD
You can check out everything @ [link removed] =w=~o - a lot more easier.
I'm kinda lazy to type out every anime I wanna recommend. =_=;
Code Geass is definitely the wisest choice of all. I'd also say Le Chevalier D'Eon, Jigoku Shoujo, 12 Kingdoms, Saiunkoku Monogatari and sola.

Redragon495
09-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Why not try soul eater I found it very entertaining, but the only problem is it a new anime and only on episode 24 out of 50. But other than that it will suck you in. But if you need to find an anime show try animefuel they give a descrition of differnt animes in aphbetical order.

Anime Forum
09-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Here are a few animes that are a good watch and will get you into the anime groove.

- Hamtaro

- Bleach

- One Piece

- Dragonball z

- Pokemon