PDA

View Full Version : Woot..My friend made it? Think its good

Anime Forum
09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Just wondering if anyone thinks the signature my friend made for me is good? The one with rukia and the small poem. =D hope to hear what everyone thinks on it.

blueangel06661
09-22-2008, 08:18 PM
I think they did a good job. I really like the bottom one. It's so colorful. ^-^

Anime Forum
09-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I think they did a good job. I really like the bottom one. It's so colorful. ^-^

Yea i agree, he did a good job. I don't know if I could of done that good o.o

K!LLaH
09-22-2008, 08:30 PM
i think it's cool..i don't have any photo shop programs or anything to make banners and such..so all in all..i suck..could someone help me not suck? lol

Anime Forum
09-22-2008, 08:33 PM
i think it's cool..i don't have any photo shop programs or anything to make banners and such..so all in all..i suck..could someone help me not suck? lol

lol I'll tell him u guys think its good^-^ and download a photo shop, or go on xat, they teach people how to make sigs on some sections of it.

Balance
09-22-2008, 09:02 PM
5. ONE THREAD, ONE USER: Please, use only one thread to show off your work. If you want to have only one thread for a specific subject use the sub forums to do so. Make sure you post your work in the sub forum named after your work type.
It's good to read the rules.
Please do read them.