PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else know this anime?

Jininda-Grey
09-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Okay, so me and my friend like this anime called Gravitation. Although, it is a homosexual anime, {In other words that main characters are gay.} The story line's pretty good. It's about this gay kid and his bi friend wanting to start a band called Bad Luck. They manage to succeed in the end... as I have heard. But, as I said, the story line is pretty good. I don't see why it's a bad anime to watch... What do you think of the story line?

Diocletian
09-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Gravitation.Even I know that it's an okay anime.

Dr. Hax
09-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I love this series......I loved Yuki. However, I would make Shuichi my lover.

Jininda-Grey
09-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah, Gravitation's a pretty awesome anime! :) I like Shuichi too. He's my favorite... He kind of reminds me of myself... Kind, well... I don't really know how to describe myself. @_@ But my friends say I make a pretty good guidance councilor.

Dr. Hax
09-19-2008, 10:10 PM
My former lover said I fit the part of Yuki quite well. I miss him a lot now.

Jininda-Grey
09-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Hm... I think Yuki's pretty cold... And last time I checked, Yuki was a girl's name... But then again there is this bloke who's name is Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tow HanaiSempai: Hey, is your icon Kyon-kun from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Haoie
09-19-2008, 11:18 PM
I got the manga for my friend who likes that yuri stuff.

I'll pass.

rikumi
09-20-2008, 02:00 PM
I got the manga for my friend who likes that yuri stuff.

I'll pass.
It's yaoi. Gravitation's not bad. I'd suggest Junjou Romantica if you really like something like that. =^w^=

Dr. Hax
09-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Hm... I think Yuki's pretty cold... And last time I checked, Yuki was a girl's name... But then again there is this bloke who's name is Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tow HanaiSempai: Hey, is your icon Kyon-kun from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

You have a sharp eye to notice Admiral Kyon. Very good.

It's yaoi. Gravitation's not bad. I'd suggest Junjou Romantica if you really like something like that. =^w^=

It's not Yaoi either. It's Shonen-Ai.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
09-20-2008, 02:29 PM
-sigh- i love this anime and i loved the manga.
it made me shed many tears.
i dont see why people think its so bad,
it wasnt at all.
i would make yuki my lover,
i have a thing for mysterious and cold but adoreable guys.
if a guy pushes me away im likely to cry and try harder like suichi (cant spell for crap, gotta look up how to spell this)

i remind myself of shuichi (looked it up) and stuff. i even cosplayed as him once.

Capernicus
09-20-2008, 02:33 PM
You have a sharp eye to notice Admiral Kyon. Very good.

It's not Yaoi either. It's Shonen-Ai.
I think it's yaoi. It shows their silhouettes laying down in Yuki's apartment. To do what? Not to make shadow puppets, I can tell you.

Dr. Hax
09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
I think it's yaoi. It shows their silhouettes laying down in Yuki's apartment. To do what? Not to make shadow puppets, I can tell you.

If it were yaoi, you'd actually see them having hot sex.

Shonen = Boy, Ai = Love

Shonen-Ai = Boy Love or BL.

Yaoi is more Graphic Novel/Manga. It's more along the lines of adult content.

Shonen-Ai is safe enough to be placed on the shelves in safe view.

.Lovebeat
09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
I never liked the anime much. I liked some of the songs, but I disliked the character designs, and a lot of things were changed with the anime (unless the manga was made after the anime). I didn't like the big eyes (excluded Yuki). And I felt that the anime wasn't as funny as the manga is, as I did not get any good laughs while watching, while I crack when I read the manga.

I believe the anime is shonen-ai, while the manga is a little bit more yaoi with all that naughty stuff going on. 8DD

Capernicus
09-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I
Yaoi is more Graphic Novel/Manga. It's more along the lines of adult content.

I thought that was hentai. =P

Dr. Hax
09-20-2008, 02:49 PM
I thought that was hentai. =P

Normally, Hentai involves sex between a man and a woman. Yuri is girl-on-girl and Yaoi is guy-on-guy.

Sometimes it gets a little more sexually graphic than standard sex....that's when you can REALLY call it Hentai.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
09-20-2008, 02:52 PM
i didnt like the anime for lyrics of love, it didnt look rifght

Jininda-Grey
09-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Yes, yaoi is actually showing 'It'... ... Hentai Sempai: how can I not notice Kyon-kun? He's in my favorite anime! :)

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Haha! Who doesn't know Gravitation is the real question! They have episodes of it on Anime Network. I watched a little bit of it but I never really watched it to understand it.

Jininda-Grey
09-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Hm... Well the story line's pretty good. But to really understand it is to look it up on wikipedia... at least that's what people around my city do.

Dr. Hax
09-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes, yaoi is actually showing 'It'... ... Hentai Sempai: how can I not notice Kyon-kun? He's in my favorite anime! :)

I c wut u did there.

Clever. Don't ever call me Hentai Sempai =D

Et cetera
09-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Gravitation, huh?
Of course I know this anime. I've watched all 13 episodes plus the OAV and I love it. :]

Jininda-Grey
09-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Gravitation, huh?
Of course I know this anime. I've watched all 13 episodes plus the OAV and I love it. :]

O_O There are only thirteen episodes?! WOW. I didn't know that... Now I want to watch some more of that anime! :D Youtube, here I come! Or... where ever I just so happen to find episodes.

Tsubaki Yoshikara
09-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Hah funny!Hentai sempai.
Shounen-ai is just some romance between guys which doesn't go too much far to the extent.....=.=" yaoi is more of...yeah..you know...really far off...=="

So how many episodes are there in Gravitation? 13+1 OVA?
Hanai Sempai:Was the picture of kyon in the anime??

sa5m
09-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Ehh... not really a yaoi fan... but I've been meaning to watch it... eventually...

rikumi
09-20-2008, 10:42 PM
If you need to search it on the site for streaming, using the keyword "yaoi" is more convenient. It is partly BL, but it's also a bit yaoi themed anyways - just without graphic sex. Same goes for Junjou Romanantica. They both are BL + Yaoi themed.

Jininda-Grey
09-21-2008, 12:42 AM
I c wut u did there.

Clever. Don't ever call me Hentai Sempai =D
Hm? O_O OH... MY ... GOD!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!
I wasn't even paying attention!!! I just say the word Hentai and... Sorry! :(

Jininda-Grey
09-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Hm... I like the songs that Shuichi's band has written :) Right now I'm listening to Blind Game Again. I love that song! :D

Archaic Devices
09-21-2008, 01:00 AM
It's one of the greatest animes I've seen. It's very funny and you should only watch it if yer okay with gay men. You should watch it.

Jininda-Grey
09-21-2008, 01:39 AM
I do watch it. And I AM Okay with gay men. I mean I'm bisexual for Pete's Sake! :)