PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed

Darth Necrosis
09-11-2008, 09:53 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out! I am a huge Star Wars fan and have been dying to play this game for months. The videos of this game on youtube are freakin amazing and show you why they gave this game such a title.

Brojasu
09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
meh, I was gonna get it but after the demo i thought Id go ahead and wait till the price drops, I dont have the money to buy every game worth playing this xmas season, so Im getting my must have's first

Sanosuke23
09-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Having played the demo, I want it. Destroying random TIE Fighters amused my friends and I endlessly.

Buruku
09-20-2008, 08:28 PM
This game is the jamz. Whats better than starting off a game as Darth Vader and tearing buttholes?

NOTHING.

Diocletian
09-20-2008, 08:33 PM
I heard from the grape vine it's not that great.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-20-2008, 08:35 PM
I hear tell it's kind of suck.

Buruku
09-20-2008, 09:21 PM
You guys are kind of suck.

The combat seems a bit...labored at times? Like, it's not quite as fast as some others I've played, and I've heard some complaints about the camera, but now'days I'm rarely satisfied with the friggin camera. I don't think it's that bad in this game.

Inactive Account 0061
09-21-2008, 02:53 AM
waited like ½ year on that game and when i finally got it, i completed it on friggin 4 hours :S

Dogmat
09-21-2008, 03:51 AM
Playing it right now, enjoying it but I'm still waiting for a KOTOR III to be announced. Knights of the Old Republic is easily my all-time favorite Star Wars game.

Gandizzl
09-21-2008, 07:04 AM
Even though it's somewhat unfinished and full of glitches, I found it enjoyable.
The combat with grip and lightning and all that jazz makes up for it.

The Nightingale
09-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Ohmygosh I know, I am also a HUGE Star Wars fan. I was so excited for it. (Even though I have no next-gen system) Then my friend told me it was on PS2 XD (Oh Happy Day!!) Now I have to beg my parents to buy it for me =]

Kishiro
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
This game is pretty fun. I love it, there is nothing better than picking someone up and dragging them back and forth through the air and then throwing them at their ally. Ha ha ha. It is goooood stuff.

YanoBGI
09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I enjoy the mass destruction of objects in this game :D! Actually felt more realistic than most of the other Star Wars game.

Bring Me The Horizon
09-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I cant wait either I hope it isnt gonna be a *bad* Wii game though

Zenni-Kun
09-22-2008, 10:38 PM
i was told by some people i know that this game was very very short, and that the ending was too easy to beat........thats all im saying wthout giving the ending spoiler

Darth Necrosis
09-22-2008, 10:52 PM
Yes, I do agree that the game is short and does have some glitches here and there. But over all it is a good game. I think it has a great storyline and it shows how the Rebel Alliance was born, and who was responsible for creating it. Other than that the destruction that you cause in the game is a huge plus. Never got to do that in previous Star Wars games.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-23-2008, 12:25 AM
It's a nice story, and it's pretty, but combat gets old, it's too short (< 10 hours), has no replay value, feels rushed, was level designed by a mentally handicapped person, most bosses and many other characters are cheap (hope you like being shot while you are on the ground), the Jedi battles have no consistency (Blocking seems to be determined by dice roll), and the CAMERA IS AN ABOMINATION.

For Example: I'm trying to fight Emperor Palpitine, and the camera fixes itself directly behind a semi-transparent com screen. I had to actually go ahead and DESTROY THE COM SCREEN TO SEE THE DAMN BATTLE.

My recommendation: Rent the game, play it once, return it, and then wash your hands of it.

Ωmega
09-23-2008, 09:36 AM
The game also had its little glitches, like I would jump onto something and be completely stuck and would have to restart the level. But it was fun to come up with interesting ways to kill off the storm troopers =D

jtdlives
09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I love it. I've been playing it nonstop since I got it. Your right it is very quick. I like that you can change your charcters powers to make him a little different next time you play. I'am upset on the vs mode you can't play the computer. It has to be two players and since my daughter won't play me. I have to wait for one of my friends to come over and they won't want to play either because I'll kick thier can all over the place. I also like that after you beat the game you get to save everthing you have unlocked or upgraded as in your force powers. So your charcter is so much stronger when you play through the game. I'm tring to get to the point where all my force powers are maxed out.

Diocletian
09-28-2008, 07:46 PM
This game is pretty fun. I love it, there is nothing better than picking someone up and dragging them back and forth through the air and then throwing them at their ally. Ha ha ha. It is goooood stuff.

Destroy All Humans had that and it had dirty jokes.
That is the highlight of the game.My friend got extremely excited, yet I was like so what.I was expecting a Stubbs The Zombie type of game.It was....okay...

My recommendation: Rent the game, play it once, return it, and then CHOP OFF HANDS.

Light Buster
09-28-2008, 08:22 PM
You guys are kind of suck.

The combat seems a bit...labored at times? Like, it's not quite as fast as some others I've played, and I've heard some complaints about the camera, but now'days I'm rarely satisfied with the friggin camera. I don't think it's that bad in this game.
How about telling you this?

The last mission of "The Force Unleashed" has something stupid. Press the start button and you'll see "Default Text." Default text?!?! OMG NO WAI The last mission seems unreasonable for the game to be good. (Oh, did I mention bad camera angles?)

wowzabunny
09-29-2008, 06:05 AM
im also a star wars fan, and i couldnt wait for this game to come out. but now that its out i dont really feel like playing it. and maybe because i have no money. but still this game suposedley has exelent physics?