PDA

View Full Version : Whitesnake...

Hamashimura
09-10-2008, 07:05 AM
Well,I wasn't listening to these guys for a quite long time,when it suddenly struck me...
I've started listening to them few days ago,I've forgot how much I love these guys...
They're nothing special to be honest,but they have nice and decent songs,playstyle,instrumental harmony and vocals...

It's an English hard rock band,created in 1977 (by David Coverdale),and were most active 'till 80's ...
During early days they were recognized as a band who play mostly blues-rock,after what they slowly went forward across the rock,blues-rock-R&B up till hard rock style...

Lately released,as far as I know,is 1987 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition (dual CD and DVD ),as a anniversary sign of their most selling album,in 1987,inculding beside bonues,four promo videos...

The very last thing released was album Good to be Bad,in 2008,which jumped onto the 5th place on UK chart..

~ ALBUMS:
In 1987 - SnakeBite and Trouble
In 1979 - Lovehunter
In 1980 - Ready an' Willing
In 1981 - Come an' get It
In 1982 - Saints & Sinners
In 1984 - Slide it in
In 1987 - Whitesnake
In 1989 - Slip of the Tongue
In 1997 - Restless Heart
In 2008 - Good to be Bad

Beside them there are many singles,a live album and EP's,and one Live DVD - Live...In the Still of the Night,in which I really enjoyed...
Nicely done...

I don't expect much answers tho,since they are ooooooold...but oh well...
If you don't know them,you should give them a chance...

So...as for you,the reader of this...any opinions on them...?