PDA

View Full Version : That Time Of The Month

Baka
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Do you have a favorite time of the month? Maybe you have more money at the beginning of the month or something like that. I like the beginning of the month because someone will buy me stuff at that time.

Diocletian
09-03-2008, 07:44 PM
OH, dear lord.The title confused me.My favorite month is November, but I don't have a favorite time, per say.It's usually the time I receive a bunch of money and spend it on useless things.

blueangel06661
09-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I like the time of the month.. that something good happens... That tends to vary xD.. or not happen at all o.O

International 4-8818
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Title sounded so wrong. I thought it was going to be "that" question. Uhh i really don't have a preference at all. I just like specific months. The rest i ostracize.

Rem Nightfall
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
You do realize the title is a little off.
I seriously thought for a second about something else.

My special event is usually in October when I create the best haunted house ever.

Black Fang
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Title definitely threw me off for a sec. May is my favorite because it's Spring, and my birthday is in that month, but December is also my favorite because it's christmas, and Winter! I love the winter (Most of the time)!

DynastyxFell
09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I think she meant the title to be that way.

I don't really have a favourite time of month. I guess the first few days, because its a nice change from the last 30 days.

Mars Arcadia
09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
When I get some allowance for the weekend.
Never know what to do with it though. :happy:

MissAstaire
09-03-2008, 09:21 PM
As many others have said, I thought you meant thaaaaattt time... o_O

I like every Thursday. That is my favourite time of month.

Thursday is payday.

Capernicus
09-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Ugh, I hate That Time of the Month. I don't like the feeling of blood leaking out of one of my orifices. Not to mention how painful it is. >.<

I like the middle of the month. At that point I've gotten used to writing the right month number. As soon as the month changes I make all kinds of errors there.

sa5m
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL when I read the title I thought you were referring to that particular time for a girl... xD

Well... I guess I like the end of the month, because then I can look forward to the next month. = /

~Kaiya~
09-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Ugh, I hate That Time of the Month. I don't like the feeling of blood leaking out of one of my orifices. Not to mention how painful it is. >.<

I like the middle of the month. At that point I've gotten used to writing the right month number. As soon as the month changes I make all kinds of errors there.

wow..... I FEEL YOU!!! that made me laugh XD ANYWAYS my favorite time of the month is when i get paid. MONEY!! i get paid twice a month o.o so itd be the check that comes AFTER youve paid the bills.

Wio
09-03-2008, 10:55 PM
That time of the month is synonymous with the menstrual period. I think you really flopped with the title, yo.

Evockzi
09-03-2008, 10:56 PM
As many others have said, I thought you meant thaaaaattt time... o_O

I like every Thursday. That is my favourite time of month.

Thursday is payday.

Same lol o.o I was confused...

I don't really pay attention to months.. I just kinda live unknowingly, I usually forget the date and even sometimes days of week all together ^^

Petrol Gas
09-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I do not like the end of the month because of my girlfriend xD. I love Tuesdays though. Something about them, I dunno.

Princess Zelda
09-04-2008, 01:54 AM
i like the time of the month when it isn't that time of the month.

~*Red*~
09-04-2008, 03:26 AM
My favourite time of month has to be the beginning of summer!!!

Happi Giraffe!
09-04-2008, 05:11 AM
my favorite time of the month? the ending. then i have the next month to look forward to ^^

i knew that thread name would probably be misleading

Amray The II
09-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Well, I am never too short on tampo........OOOOH!

No I do not have a favourite time of the month. No one will ever have the exact same events happen in two different days, even if similar forms of events occur. A different day is a completely different story, and the same can be said for the month, and the years. Like days and such, it really has to vary on what situations arise and what events occur during each different month.

.Lovebeat
09-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Yep, the thread title is kinda misleading. xD

I like the middle of the month. I really don't know why, but I don't like the beginning and neither do I like the end, so it has to be the middle if any preferences.

Gandizzl
09-04-2008, 03:54 PM
I like the first day of the month because that day I can turn the to the next page of my Kiefer Sutherland calendar to have a new picture to oogle for a month =D

I also don't mind the 15th every month, that is the money day.

Yuuki Kurosu
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
I saw the title and I am like, " Wait, you mean that?! "
I like it when it isn't that certain time of the month, and when I don't have school. :D

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-04-2008, 05:47 PM
my favorite time of the month is... idk... the end because well... I don't even think I have one...0.0' Awkward...:ninja:

Well my favorite month is April because that month is my birthday! ^^ So now you know!

Baka
09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/fiffidee/z92849750.jpg

Bou
09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Any time of the month when I don't have my time of the month is great. ( :

Kanjoudakai_Ira
09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
And yes the title DID sound very wrong x_x well in my case it depends
If i'm in school, i like the end of the month
If i'm in summer holiday, i like the beginning of the month >.>;;
And i think my favourite month is December ^^

Hideki Motosuwa.
09-04-2008, 07:01 PM
The only time of the month I like are the weekends and holidays ^^; For me, there's no other reason why to love any part of any month, other than that o.o;

VampiressRayne
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM
My favorite month is December. Mainly because it's my birth month and it's Christmas month, so I get presents twice that month. I also love it because it's winter, and where I live, it makes the mountains look beautiful and it also makes the environment look beautiful and everything is silent and calm.

SSDynamite
09-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Whenever it's not 'that' time of month.

yilin
09-11-2008, 07:33 AM
I love the month of november! LOL! coz, It's my birthday month!!

when IT comes to time of month? It depends....whether it is good...

-akichan-
09-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Sure, the most painful time of the month! The title was just to attract some members like me to get in.

Anyway, weekend is pretty much my favorite, nothing else.

Music Fiend
09-11-2008, 08:19 AM
heh.

I prefer around the middle of the month. that's when i have no rent to pay (only that damned phone bill) and i have spare cash (aside from savings), so i can make plans with people.

rikumi
09-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I like full moon +w+ My drawings turn out more than satisfying - when I draw under a full moon =w=~o "eh-heh"

P.S. Not J/K. ' _ ' *real serious*

OminousCloud
09-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I like the middle of the month. No special reason why.

boo radley
09-12-2008, 12:06 AM
At my last job I was only paid once a month. It was always on the first day of the month. I was always giddy to check my bank account and see my direct deposit...only to go pay bills the same day.

Gizoku
09-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Woah. Read the title wrong haha.
Hmm, I guess my favorite time of the month is towards the end, where we're that much closer to getting towards the winter season.

BoiledFart
09-12-2008, 01:39 AM
i thoughtg you were on about your period

Masali
09-12-2008, 01:45 AM
At first I saw this topic and thought "Oh GOD what an idiot", then I read the topic and thought "Oh GOD what an idiot for the particular wording of this topic!" and then I got to thinking "This is actually an ingenious way to get people to read the topic since we are all, at heart, swine! Or self righteous twats who would've felt the need to point out the insensitivity of this topic

almost forgot. Oh GOD what an idiot!"

Anyway, I don't really have a favorite time of the month. I just like particular months. October and November being my favorite. Love fall, just adore it. Leaves changing, so beautiful and peaceful. Great weather to just walk around outside. So I guess all of October to mid to late November because sometimes it just gets so damn cold up here.

Jimbow
09-12-2008, 01:50 AM
the title made me think of something else:huh:

anyway my fav time of the month is probably around the 21st, cause I will get paid around that time :P
Altho this month it will be on the 30th, cause then it's my 17th birthday:grouphug:

Mmmmmmmmmm
09-12-2008, 06:51 AM
No particular time of month I enjoy best. I like it depending which activities will go on during then. Like I hate December, until I get off for my two weeks for Christmas.

wordfarer
09-12-2008, 12:28 PM
The first of every month provides me with a fresh amount of time to bring to life by planning and living through it with my friends and all the possible mundane and memorable experiences. ^_^

Amray The II
09-12-2008, 12:40 PM
i thoughtg you were on about your period

I think young Sherlock here got the gist of the joke.

Kariya The Wind
09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
The middle of the month, because then I know it's almost over.

Aleyna
09-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Funny, I read the description when my mouse went right on the topic.
You ALMOST fooled me. XD

My favorite tim of the month is the beginning of the month, because it's like starting a clean slate with new ideas of what to do for the rest of the month.

My favorite month is April, because where I live, in April it rains calmly about every other day.
It was calming and relaxing to me.

My least favorite month is November, because Fall is slushily turning into Winter.
Unfortunately my birthday is in that month.
Hey! My birthday is on Thanksgiving(Nov. 27th) this year!
I'll be 18! ^_^

Eris
09-20-2008, 10:53 AM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/fiffidee/z92849750.jpg

Quoted For Lulz.

My favorite time of month is the 25th. That is when I get money in the bank, and subsequently also drink most of it away.