PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wish.......

animegirl2365
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM
I had a crazy dream last night that I had cool powers and stuff.So I was wondering some times do you wish you had cool super powers? I so what would they be?
Would they be used for good or for evil?

Amray The II
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I would not mind some. I would not be "good" or "evil" though, instead I would be an anti-hero. I would use my powers upon anyone that I wanted, and use them in whatever ways that I saw fit. None of this "I must not kill civilians" crap. If they got in my way then that is their hard luck.

I would want all of Dracula's powers.

Orcius
09-01-2008, 03:08 PM
my power would be the power of creation. and i would use it for my own reasons. im not into choosing a side. but i will not use it for my own personal gain.

poison.ivy
09-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Sure I do and sure I'd want them.

I'd use them for myself more than for some greater good/evil, but depending of what kind of powers would I have I'd probably help others in some way. I wouldn't feel like turning into a world-saving super hero tho; this world isn't worth it.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure what kind of powers would I like to have. Some time manipulation, moving objects and crazy jumping abilities would be nice. ^^

Hamashimura
09-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Why ofcourse...
Supernatural powers wouldn't hurt...
It would be nice to have power of blaze,the element of fire...
Reason: despite the fact that fire is usually associated with everything evil,bad and nasty,it has other side of it...
For example,fire (http://www.geocities.com/attunement.geo/fire.htm) is the Fourth of the FOUR FORCES and symbolizes LOVE, completing the eternally ascending ongoing Cycle of Creation...
Sort of...

~Kaiya~
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I'd be good first of all! What power would i have.... hmmmm.... maybe communication with animals so i can tell mine what to do XDXD. Is being wise considered a type of power? o.O Able to get out of any situation XD.

Bou
09-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I would like to be like posidon. He's awesome. As for what I would use them for, Evil and Good, depending on my mood that day. ( :

Evockzi
09-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I would be kinda Neutral.. I don't want to affect balance and do a Kira... either do I want to just sit and do nothing like Hancock ^^..

As for Power.. I always Envision Duel Katana's and just Floating and Radiating with Flames... Idk why just seems so awesome ^^

Diocletian
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
The ability to become Lou Dobbs.Lou Dobbs isn't good or evil therefore his powers are neutral.

Rem Nightfall
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I wish I had supernatural powers. My power would be contact telepathy, I can touch a person and look at negative or positive things about their life. My powers wouldn't be used for good or evil, I would use them like a judge. I would judge those who were fit for the world and those who weren't.

Orcius
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
hmm why is it that non of us can choose a side... odd isnt it

Rem Nightfall
09-01-2008, 05:16 PM
hmm why is it that non of us can choose a side... odd isnt it
I would be the extreme judge and balance out who is bad and who is good.
I will kill those who didn't deserve mercy.
That is choosing a side.
The side of being a judge.

law~
09-01-2008, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't mind some superpowers, that would be cool. I'd be a necromancer, hell yeah, raising the dead and have the biggest army, wouldn't that be cool.
And I'd used my powers to my own reasons... being bad, good? I'd just do what I want, doesn't matter if it seems good or evil.
*smiles*

Hamashimura
09-01-2008, 05:54 PM
I would be the extreme judge and balance out who is bad and who is good.
I will kill those who didn't deserve mercy.
That is choosing a side.
The side of being a judge.

Meh...since you started explaining...

First of all,there wouldn't be much you can do,since you stated that you'd be able ONLY to see positivity and negativity in ones life...
You have stated nothing that can make you fierce...

And second,if you're going to wipe out everyone who don't deserve to live,eventually you'll be the only one left in this world...
That would lead to it,since the Utopia you'll be about to create is never meant to exist...
At the end,you'll be wiping out everyone who did bad things,with the goal that only good people remain...
Good cannot exist without evil,that is the rule of everything,two sides of one coin,ying and yang,call it whatever you want...
Eventually,you'll be the only one left...

Happi Giraffe!
09-01-2008, 06:12 PM
of course i'd want some. i would wanna be able to fly, be very fast, and have super powers like in sailor moon and stuff. i'm pretty sure i would use them for good and not evil...

Rem Nightfall
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Meh...since you started explaining...

First of all,there wouldn't be much you can do,since you stated that you'd be able ONLY to see positivity and negativity in ones life...
You have stated nothing that can make you fierce...

And second,if you're going to wipe out everyone who don't deserve to live,eventually you'll be the only one left in this world...
That would lead to it,since the Utopia you'll be about to create is never meant to exist...
At the end,you'll be wiping out everyone who did bad things,with the goal that only good people remain...
Good cannot exist without evil,that is the rule of everything,two sides of one coin,ying and yang,call it whatever you want...
Eventually,you'll be the only one left...

I disagree.
The severity of ones action should explain his punishment.
If the man has gone beyond murder, something far extreme then murder then he is to be put to death.
If the man has gone beyond normal society by murdering, he deserved imprisonment.
If a man has gone out of his way in normal society, he deserves to be praised.
I can see their negative actions, I can connect with their victims, and I can judge on who they are by their victims emotions and their own emotions.
If you have read about contact telepathy or even watched the anime Night Head Genesis you'd understand, that to pry in the past is one of the fiercest powers one can have or even to pry into the future another great and fierce power.

Prion
09-01-2008, 06:18 PM
dream control! heheh if i had that power;)
imagine all the possibilities! to control other peoples dreams!evil yes evil!

Diocletian
09-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I disagree.
If the man has gone beyond murder, something far extreme then murder then he is to be put to death.
If the man has gone beyond normal society by murdering, he deserved imprisonment.
I can see their negative actions, I can connect with their victims, and I can judge on who they are by their victims emotions and their own emotions.
If you have read about contact telepathy or even watched the anime Night Head Genesis you'd understand, that to pry in the past is one of the fiercest powers one can have or even to pry into the future another great and fierce power.

Who says you can deem who can die?
Whomever you kill there will be people on both sides of the fence.Figuratively and literally.

THE FENCE KICKS POSTERIOR!
One person might find it hard to sell their house if a person died right in front of their house/Literally.

One person might have been related to the person and become extremely depressed and want to kill you so you won't live long./Figuratevely

Hamashimura
09-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I disagree.

So desu ka...You would like to be a God...
That still does not change anything I've said...
You WILL be the only one remained in this world...
People will fear you,they will rise against you acknowledging you as a tyrant...
You will kill all criminals or imprison them,leaving their families (if one has it) in pain and suffering,which could lead to death of starving,in worst case,or stealing to survive...and that just might start a hatred...
Would you kill a little child or imprison it just because he stolen and killed neighbours chicken,or food from the store,to survive after you sentenced his beloved parents...?

Another thing - there is no morality in a person who choses to destroy another human life...
It's wrong,but by killing a murderer you're going to be a murderer yourself,you ain't gonna be any different from them...
You'll bring justice and peace to this world...?
Oh please,there is no justice,and there will be no justice nor omega peace,not until there are people there,because human kind is like that...
Most of them do things for their own benefits...

Now again,there's something like riddling question that should be asked to the person who want's to judge about immoral people,especially since you're going to punish someone who killed another human beign:
~ If you kill in self defence unporpously, is that sin?
~ If you kill for revenge is that sin?
~ If you kill for food, is that sin?
~ If you steal to survive,is that a sin...?
~ If you kill for your country, is that sin?
~ If you kill or steal for personal gain, is that sin?
~ And finally,how do you justify killing,and how do you justify stealing?

Not to mention abortion,which is another way of killing a innocent human beign...

I'll stop now...
I've gone too far,and spammed a hell out of this thread,and I can get punished easily...

Lawlfonda
09-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I wish I had 1,000 penises.

Lord Fluff
09-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I would go for gravity manipulation, i think it would be hilarious to suddenly weaken gravity when someone is running and see how they react and then make gravity normal and see hem stumble or something.

I would probably use my powers for some good, like stop someone from killing if I ever had the opportunity, but mostly to have fun and goof around.

Strawberry Kisses
09-01-2008, 07:00 PM
No and I really hope I don't wish that but if I do I hope it is used for both good and evil

~*Red*~
09-01-2008, 07:01 PM
The powers I'd most want to have are super memory and strength.

Diocletian
09-01-2008, 07:03 PM
I wish I had 1,000 penises.

AHA!That is a deformity not a superpower.

Lawlfonda
09-01-2008, 07:03 PM
AHA!That is a deformity not a superpower.
It's what you make of it, good sir.

Mitchyru
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Powers I would love having:

•Invisibility

•Making fire/ice balls for defense

•Being able to fly of course : D

Some for good, but a couple for evil. But mostly for good (:.

yilin
09-01-2008, 08:44 PM
yeah.. why not!^^
oh well, I had a dream back then that I had the power of water... and I change into a beautiful Lady and blue outfit... It's so cool! and I'm with my companions... the handler of earth, fire and wind... cool huh?
we're just saving the world to monsters! O.o
hehehe....
well, I wished I had the power to save people... ^^

Sanosuke23
09-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Goddamnit, all of you just never learn, do you?

I choose Omnipotence.

Sagat
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
yeah.. why not!^^
oh well, I had a dream back then that I had the power of water... and I change into a beautiful Lady and blue outfit... It's so cool! and I'm with my companions... the handler of earth, fire and wind... cool huh?
we're just saving the world to monsters! O.o
hehehe....
well, I wished I had the power to save people... ^^

All you need is someone to wield Heart and you'd be the Planeteers

Lord Fluff
09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
All you need is someone to wield Heart and you'd be the Planeteers

WOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
CAPTAIN PLANET HE'S A HERO
GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO

Sanosuke23
09-01-2008, 11:33 PM
WOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
CAPTAIN PLANET HE'S A HERO
GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO

HE'S OUR POWERS MAGNIFIED
AND HE'S FIGHTING ON THE PLANET'S SIDE

Can I be Heart in that group? It's such an underutilized power in the show if I interpreted it properly growing up. I'd pwn with Heart.

Sagat
09-02-2008, 01:56 PM
YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, CAPTAIN PLANET

Finally, my great answer to this question..

I would want the same power .. as Majin Buu. Oh, for those who don't know, he's the strongest villain in DBZ.. He resembles a person/demon made out of .. well, pink elastic gum stuff.. But he can reform himself when injured/cut/exploded anything, as long as a molecule of his being remains he will render himself whole again.

But that's not the best part of it - Majin Buu can absorb people.. and gain everything about them. Not just their powers, but their memories, skills, intelligence etc etc.

So with Buu's power, I could just steal everyone elses and add them to my own perfect being. And once everyone of value on earth is absorbed, simply annhiliate the planet and move on to the next star system!

Lawliet-.-
09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I would love the power of the Death Note. I'll use it to punish those that I hate the most. Those who make me frown in disgust when I remember what they have done. Like when someone does a massacre or something. I know it will make me look like Kira but it's what I want to do.

Besides, L is always there to catch me when I go too far. =P

+Namiko+
09-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Metamorphisis. I want to be a mermaid shapeshifter. That would be AWESOME!!!

Baka
09-03-2008, 11:46 AM
I just want to be a magical girl.