PDA

View Full Version : Cats or Dogs?

Brian323
08-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Which do you prefer as an house animal? Cats or Dogs? I like cats because my cat is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

International 4-8818
08-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Dogs because they rule.

Saint Seiya
08-28-2008, 10:08 PM
i cant stand cats, i prefer dogs, ive had 3 and theyre the greatest thing lol

Shin Natsume
08-28-2008, 10:14 PM
I'd prefer dogs. In my opinion, dogs seem more lively than cats. I've seen more trained dogs that provide warmth than I have cats ever. Cats live life simply; they eat, sleep, and crap. I recall my sister's cat scratching my right foot leaving it scarred. Dogs on the other hand can actually protect an individual and bark in times of emergency. Cats just "Meow" which is cute for someone that doesn't care much.

yilin
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
I vote for cats!!! I'm afraid of dogs!! dogs are scary!!! >.<
cats are lovable and huggable.... yay!!^^ and kawaii too... right, morodashi? hehehe...

zerohalo21
08-28-2008, 10:22 PM
I like dogs better but if its going to live in the house i'd have a cat.

MissAstaire
08-28-2008, 10:29 PM
I would rather a fish. They don't exhibit waste on the floors, they don't scratch up the doors and bedposts, they don't strut around as if they own the place. All that they need is a big tank, fresh water every week and a dash of flakes twice a day.

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-28-2008, 10:34 PM
I would rather a fish. They don't exhibit waste on the floors, they don't scratch up the doors and bedposts, they don't strut around as if they own the place. All that they need is a big tank, fresh water every week and a dash of flakes twice a day.
I completely agree :) because I'm the owner of 6 goldfish and 2 algae eaters ^^ It's not that hard and they don't require that kind of "24 hour maintenance" like a cat or dog needs. But to me, I guess I'm more of a dog person.....but it's also because I'm allergic to cats -_-; Trust me, if I wasn't allergic to cats, my love for both cats and dogs would be equal <3

Mars Arcadia
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Can't we just choose Cogs? xD

Marshmallow Fluff
08-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Cats, no doubt.

I also like dogs, but not so much.

~Kaiya~
08-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Dogs definitely... cats are easy to take care of, but to them all you are is the food provider.... now dogs... loyal friends! And they make your grass greener!

ichigoangel06
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
i think i would like a dog for my pet^^
actually i'm going to get a puppy that my friend is giving me^^
his name's going to be Shippo:p

~*Red*~
08-29-2008, 04:09 AM
I'm a dog lover all they way :)

Haoie
08-29-2008, 04:18 AM
Another canine supporter here.

kleyrxD
08-29-2008, 05:02 AM
Cats are sweet..but i'll choose dogs coz they are more fun to be with.

Happi Giraffe!
08-29-2008, 05:17 AM
kitty cats are so cute i cant stand it >.< so i am a cat fan

Mousie
08-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Dogs the size of cats ? :P

███
08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Dogs, they are less selfish and are great to exercise with.

Aizmov
08-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Cats, they are cute.

zyronet
08-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Dogs. I've grown up with one and have proven their long lasting loyalty and friendship.

Mavericker
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Cats-I grew up with cats and cats are smarter than dogs.

Cats are independent and are friendlier.

DynastyxFell
08-29-2008, 10:11 AM
I love both. Cats are adorable, and dogs are so friendly. If I were too chose one to live with me, I'd get whatever would shed less. I don't like finding all that hair everywhere.

SSDynamite
08-29-2008, 10:20 AM
I don't like it when dogs are all jumpy and excitable. It scares me :/ But apart from that I think they're lovely. My auntie's dog Jasper is just adorable :3

I like cats too though, but they get annoying when they start to claw at stuff :/

The Wing Man
08-29-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm a dog person, but I do own a cat right now and they are pretty clean but I still prefer dogs.

suzumi
08-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Dogs the size of cats ? :P

They have those. They have dogs that can fit into mug cups!! Everything comes miniature nowadays...

I love both!! If I ever get a dog, I want one that is huge!! Like a German Shepherd or a Husky or maybe a Japanese Akita... ^o^

If I ever got a cat, I would get a Russian Blue or a Bombay or a Chartreux.

But, alas, I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. I miss my piranhas... ToT

-Kitsune-
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I was kinda raised to be a cat person, we never had less than three of them in the house. right now we've got four >.> I still like dogs but since i've been around cats more I guess I like them better.

rikumi
08-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Cats are cool. I like cats. But dogs are lovey-dovey, and smart too. I love them both @w@" I don't really prefer either any of the two more over the other. I like them...equally =^w^=

Rem Nightfall
08-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I am more of a cat person, but I don't hate dogs. I grew up around a dog and a cat.
But I prefer cats, much cleaner animals.

Baka
08-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Cats are my favorite animal. They are so cute and they go "mew mew".

Evockzi
08-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Always been a dog person, don't mind Cats.. but since I am allergic to them doesn't really work ^^.. Mind you generally I am only allergic to older ones that shed more kittens are no problem.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
08-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I don't like cats,nor felines. It's just because of their hypocrisy...and attitude in general o_o;; And i can't stand when they mew. -_-
So...i'm a dog person >.>

Mavericker
08-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Cats are cuter and they make me smile.

mississippibaby
08-29-2008, 03:51 PM
i love puppies and dogs they are so cute but i dont have:( . cats are scary to me i dont like to be around them kittens are ok though

la_lazy_ninja_princess
08-29-2008, 03:59 PM
dog lover!!!

poison.ivy
08-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Cats all the way. I'm very much a cat person; not that I don't like dogs, but I TOTALLY prefer cats. What I love about them is their independence, and the fact that they won't come running to you just because you called their name. Would you come running to someone just because he/she called you? If you don't feel like it, probably not. So why should they? :]

I could go on and on, but then again, I'm a crazy cat freak so...

Eris
08-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Cats. Cats are basically ninjas. Dogs are stupid Samurais that just do what the emperor tells them to do, so the cats assassinate them with shurikens.

That being said, cats can also be fail.

S8BKSTWn4zY

poison.ivy
08-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Cats. Cats are basically ninjas. Dogs are stupid Samurais that just do what the emperor tells them to do, so the cats assassinate them with shurikens.

I expected a great argument from you, but this is just brilliant!

Mavericker
08-29-2008, 04:15 PM
I expected a great argument from you, but this is just brilliant!

If cats and dogs started military factions, cats would be the independent free-thinkers and dogs the subservient loyalists.

I'd rather be a cat.

norrlandsguld
08-29-2008, 04:32 PM
I like both, because their fairly cute.

Cats: cute also, but seemed to be not that playful like dogs. More like of a boring thing that I know, because they kept on sleeping and then just sitting. Plus! They only rub on your legs for you to give them catnip, secretly.

Dogs: over re-acting playful cuties but sometimes they’re getting annoying cause of them being playful all the time, but I surely do like it when they do the saddest eye ever.

queenelfaria2
08-30-2008, 10:12 AM
I like both. I had dogs as a kid, (a siberian husky was my fave <333) and fish in a huge tank. House-sat once for someone with a cat, despite my allergy to it, but it was older and needed constant care. And it appreciated the company. :) But overall, dogs are just more fun and expressive.

Diocletian
08-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Cats and dogs easily die.I prefer a tortoise.Their mortality rate is actually over 20 years.I try not to get attached to dogs and cats since they die at 20.If I was forced to I would say a cat, because they get hit by cars too much.

PigFarts
08-30-2008, 05:04 PM
KITTIES!

I actually love them both, but when it comes down to it, I'm a cat person, through and through. I've just ALWAYS had a cat in my life, for the past 19 years, and I love them because they're so fluffy and cuddly and...STUPID!!! I love the stupid things cats get into! XD

Mavericker
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Cats are easier to clean up after and take care of.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
08-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Dogs... all the way. When I grow up, I want a German Shepard (You will be avenged one day, Cressie! [Don't ask]), Dalmatian, Chihuahua, Beagle and a Basset Hound!^^ Yes that's a lot of dogs...

Well... cats are ok but I prefer dogs more.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Kittiez >=| (obviously-ish)
Felinesfelinescatsfelinescatfelines. ^^
I love them cuz they're awesome;independent, clean, fluffy/furry/snuggly =3 & all the awesome stuff they could do, like maybe scratch your eyeballs, give you scars sometimes, make you bleed ^^ They're just so wicked<3333333333 :3
I'm alright with dogs too, specially the bigger ones ^^

Amray The II
08-30-2008, 07:02 PM
I much prefer dogs, not only to cats but to many animals.

They naturally make much better companions and are fun to be around. They do not vanish after three days of owning them but then come back when wanting food, but they prefer to stay alongside their owner with obedience. They are protective and have saved many lives, which is more than what I can say for cats. The only thing they are good for is to cuddle with, but when a trespasser breaks into your home....totally useless. In fact they will most likely be running out of the house before yourself. Dogs on the other hand would bark loudly to warn them off, then attack them if they fear that the owner is in danger.

There are many more reasons, although I would be here all night if I were to list them. I personally think dogs make much greater companions. They feel more like family, maybe because they never run away and ditch you for another owner.

Eris
08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
If cats and dogs started military factions, cats would be the independent free-thinkers and dogs the subservient loyalists.

I'd rather be a cat.

Not really. Cats and Dogs are like the Viet Cong and the US were in the Vietnam war. Cats are Guerrilla fighters, skillfully carrying out deadly ambushes in the middle of a night without making as much as a sound.

Cats are pack animals, but only when a common cause unites them. In direct combat, they have the disadvantage, since dogs are technologically more advanced and have greater numbers (i.e. they have more muscles), but the dogs are over confident and not prepared for a long war of attrition, so the cats use their superior tactics and knowledge of the lay of the land to make the dogs' every move expensive, and the war on cats increasingly politically unjustifiable, shedding light on the reality that cats are very different from the dogs' more traditional enemies, like mailmen and cars.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Dogs, because I'm not a commie pinko.

Also, dogs are a thousand times more useful then a cat, and still chase laser pointers.

MissAstaire
08-31-2008, 06:08 AM
Can't we just choose Cogs? xD

You mean a CatDog? The last time there was a CatDog, it was an idiot. I mean, it lived in a fish-shaped house for pete sake! Lulz

Beast
08-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Cats all the way. I have a fat cat that I've grown up with. There are a list of reasons why I luvv cats but this'll do.

Strawberry Kisses
08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Can't choose they're but adorable

Dragonlady
08-31-2008, 10:02 PM
I've had both and right now it's just my two kittens who I adore. So it's an even draw for me.

DarkMoonPrince
08-31-2008, 10:50 PM
I got both either way, so it's a hard choice, lol.

TheQueenOfAllYaoi
08-31-2008, 11:36 PM
dogs. cats are ok but I grew up with dogs so yeah.

Orcius
08-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Cats r evil things. they cause bad luck and they r theving lieing scum. u cant trust them and u probable never will...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Dxon
09-01-2008, 03:00 AM
Cheddar cheese. No discussion.

Perpetual Specter
09-01-2008, 11:06 AM
I do like cats, but I prefer dogs over cats. They're more playful and seem more intelligent than cats in my opinion. Note: I only like a certain few breeds of dog though, whereas I like about any cat as long as it's not too thin. I would like to have a kuppy or pitten though, as they do exist, believe it or not.