PDA

View Full Version : To Love Ru~

Raesama
08-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Have any of you heard of the anime To Love Ru that's currently being released? I started watching it today, and I thought it was like every other anime out there, but its a lot better. THere's this guy who is in love with his classmate and then this other girls gets in the picture to marry him. I know it sounds kinda corny, but its not. However, the 5th episode and every episode after that I can't find anywhere that actaully works. It keeps saying that it cant be played in my area or something. Where can I find the rest of the season?

Gjallarhorn
08-28-2008, 07:56 PM
I read the manga when it first started 2 years ago, but eventually just stopped around chapter 70. It turns more or less into just another sitcom series, with the whole "zomgaliens!" as a hook, kind of like Katekyou Hitman Reborn did with with "Mafia". Entertaining at first, but its inability to progress or develope in any way makes it fizzle out.

Evockzi
08-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Have any of you heard of the anime To Love Ru that's currently being released? I started watching it today, and I thought it was like every other anime out there, but its a lot better. THere's this guy who is in love with his classmate and then this other girls gets in the picture to marry him. I know it sounds kinda corny, but its not. However, the 5th episode and every episode after that I can't find anywhere that actaully works. It keeps saying that it cant be played in my area or something. Where can I find the rest of the season?

Not to sure about Linking Rules but look up [removed]
But its a Good Anime for sure ^^

Gjallarhorn
08-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Not to sure about Linking Rules but look up [removed]
But its a Good Anime for sure ^^

It's not allowed.

CapnJack
08-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Ive watched a few episodes of it. It does look like the typical sitcom, multi-girl, love story like Maburaho, Tenchi Muyo, Saber Marionette, Ah My Goddess, etc.... But still has a story you can get comfortable with. Also...

...has anyone else noticed the INSANELY excellent fan service in this series?!? It sways from moe to *drool* and back so fluidly. ^^<3

Raesama
08-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I know its like your average anime sitcom like (?) show, but i love animes that are sorta corny, especially with a lot of moe :) im such a lolicon.