PDA

View Full Version : Maplestory

Nasuky
08-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Now I know some of you people love video games on systems such as the PS3, Xbox360 etc. but have any of you played online games on the computer? For example, one popular online game is "Maplestory". I myself play it and there are currently around 80million people playing it worldwide. I'm just wondering if any of you play it! Please reply back if you know the game or heard of it and if you do play it, please define your account! ^.^

Bring Me The Horizon
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM
hell yeah Maplestory is good but Ragnarok is better its way cooler and more options for jobs than Maplestory and there is job advancements to the 4th lv not just the 2nd

Sanosuke23
08-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Maple Story goes in the MMO subforum, for future reference.

My opinion: Korean Grindfests are fun for a little bit, but after a while the get boring.

I may reinstall when Pirate is released.

Evockzi
08-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Now I know some of you people love video games on systems such as the PS3, Xbox360 etc. but have any of you played online games on the computer? For example, one popular online game is "Maplestory". I myself play it and there are currently around 80million people playing it worldwide. I'm just wondering if any of you play it! Please reply back if you know the game or heard of it and if you do play it, please define your account! ^.^

I sort of Dought 80 Million other ppl play it... maybe if you include Every Character of Every Account, including all of the Gold Sellers etc... THEN maybe 80million but still... I highly dought it...

As for playing it though, I played it for like week or two, got bored since it was WAY to grind heavy which I dislike. Got to like lvl 26, was ready to kill my self since it took so long to level at this point.

boo radley
08-26-2008, 03:24 AM
I used to play it with one of my buddies but haven't played in around a year now. I just reinstalled it but don't really have the time or motivation to play. What server are you guys on? Next time I get on I'll probably jump onto one of those servers and I'll post my character name up here.

Dxon
08-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Yes I play MS. eMS to be precise. It's fun. But they focus on new items to buy with real money so not much updates that matter to the players.

Lozer
08-30-2008, 11:31 PM
i used to play MS 12 hours a day ...

then i got a ad computer.

last i checked, i am a married, level 41-44 I/L mage in windia.

when i get a better computer, i will be absorbed in it again, with all my level 80-110 children -.-

Cantelope
08-31-2008, 12:39 PM
I myself play it and there are currently around 80million people playing it worldwide
Oh my god, MapleStory has 8 times the player base of World of Warcraft?!

A sad day indeed.

Diocletian
08-31-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh my god, MapleStory has 8 times the player base of World of Warcraft?!

A sad day indeed.

People like moderately free things.I like Maplestory, but at times it got boring and I stopped playing for quite a while.

Sanosuke23
09-01-2008, 09:53 PM
i used to play MS 12 hours a day ...

then i got a ad computer.

last i checked, i am a married, level 41-44 I/L mage in windia.

when i get a better computer, i will be absorbed in it again, with all my level 80-110 children -.-

But isn't it every parent's dream to see their children reach even greater heights than they themselves have? =P

LittleMomo
09-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I played 5 min of it and I unistalled it quickly, due to the fact that Ragnarok Online was my first MMORPG

wordfarer
09-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I miss collecting snail shells...

Shin Natsume
09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
I play Maple Story. User name: NullDevoid. A lv 21 Mage. Takes forever to level up in the game. Haven't even made second job advancement.

But is Ragnarok free to play? I think it looks pretty cool.

Famahama
09-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Starting at it 3 days ago =DD
Well, yeah, leveling up takes FOREVER to do. But the a lot of the community there is comical enough to keep me going.

User name: Unleh (Warrior) LVL 18 , AznUnleh (Thief) LVL 11
Yellonde cause I R NUuuuUuuUUUUuuuUUUuuUuUuuUBZzzZZzzz

*Charlotte
10-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I use to play it...and I went back to it about a week ago, and got up to level 20...but I'm already starting to feel I shouldn't play it. I'm afraid I'll get too absorbed in it, and won't even have the decency to shower or go EAT. =(

Yeah, MMO's are painfully addicting for me--srsly.

Flah Blah
10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Occasionally, the grinding gets pretty iffy sometimes and those quests that come in series are a killer.

Windia.
57 Cleric.

Giving it up for a while however, may restart once Pirate comes out as well. Though...getting that cleric to priest would be awesome (if I had the time).

BurningBlazeX
10-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Ive seen maplestory countless times but i could never really bring myself to check it out. Mainly because i started playing Flyff before that and the gameplay reminded me of a 2D version of it.

Knowing me, ill end up downloading it XD i jump from mmo to moo alot these days, i cant just sit still with one lol

amadorhi
11-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I used to play it a while back in the day. I was a hacker in the early days just cause I couldnt take the grind of it(it was alot harder to lvl up back in the day) but its all nice and good now. that I quit. I gave my account to my friends brother since he wanted it and I was too busy playing WoW anyway. If you want the ign its lilblackdude in broa.

MooKs
11-22-2008, 06:54 AM
i used to play maplestory around last year. Level 79 Sniper in Bellocan :D. i quit because it was tiresome to kill the same mob of monsters for hours and i moved to dota.