PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Minami-ke

gd0929918
08-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Type: TV series - 13 Episodes
Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life

Plot synopsis
Minami-ke follows three sisters, Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki in their lives at home and school. It`s a funny series that depicts how these characters interact with each other and their classmates. It`s a story about ordinary girls and their ordinary adventures told in an extraordinary manner. Since it's a slice of life anime, there isn't really a plot to it at all.

Story (10/10)
Slice of life stories dont really have a story, so I don't really know what to put in here... I'm giving it a 10/10 though, because it really draws you in and makes you love every character in the series.

Characters (10/10)
Such great character "development" through the whole show. I say "development" because nobody really changes their character (well... except Makoto, but I'm not going to get into that LOL), but the way you begin to learn more about each character is just a masterpiece in itself, especially Chiaki's story, it almost brought a tear to my eye.

Art/animation (9/10)
Such a beautifully done anime, the only parts that really stuck out for me was when the artists did the closeups of the faces and made them more detailed than need be... sometimes it would confuse me about which character was which during those scenes.

Voice acting, music (9/10) - excluded in manga reviews
I loved the music so much I got the OST, so that should say something about the audio. I'm not giving it a full 10/10 though because there were some parts where the voice acting didn't necessarily match up with how much enthusiasm the character had on screen at that time... maybe like 2 or 3 times that happened, i noticed.

Overall (9.5/10)
Overall, I loved this anime. I watched it about a month and a half ago, and just 2 days ago I found out about the second series (Minami-ke Okawari) and I'm really hoping it's as good, or better than it's predecessor.

A.Safwan
05-06-2013, 11:12 PM
I love this anime because of the word "bakayarō"

MaryHester
05-18-2013, 01:28 AM
i would better rate it 10 . its my favorite one to watch it everytime superbly

SeemsStrum
05-21-2013, 05:45 PM
It's pretty good.

One of the first anime-series I started watching.