PDA

View Full Version : Do u believe in ...[And if no, do u like them]

An Chi
08-21-2008, 05:34 PM
gosths,feries, vampires, devil,god....blahblahblah?
I don`t believe in anyting of this, but I like to think about them and stuffs like that.

Amray The II
08-21-2008, 05:43 PM
None, although I totally believe in Ghsosts. Alas, I have seen one. People say that when you see one it is either your mind and visual playing tricks on you probably because you are half asleep or something.. and I would have to agree. Although if anyone saw what I saw that night then they would atleast think a little differently. I am not the type to believe in such things, but what I saw 'was' there in front of me from what I can tell.

I was simply just laying there and saw the figure atop my stair case. The next week our next door neighbour says that the previous owner died falling down our stairs, just out of the blue. Coincidence?

An Chi
08-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Maybe there is some energy witchleaves the body or something...O, I`m just jumbling...this is sooo stupid what I`ve said

Diocletian
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I'm not gonna bother with the God and Devil.If they are real good if they aren't Noooo.
gosths,feries, vampires

Do you mean Goths?Ferrets?
Yes they exist.
Vampires are a bunch of pre-pubescent teenagers who saw too many John Carpenter movies.

See Rod Ferrel:
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/vampireklan.htm

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
08-21-2008, 06:24 PM
I don't believe in all of the above except God. I think he exists.

Wow... i didn't type much XD

Mmmmmmmmmm
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
No. They all exists in fairy tales.

SSDynamite
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
I really couldnt care less. Im not trying to be mean >< I just think that even if any of them do exist, it doesn't concern me.

~*Layla*~
08-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I believe in God and thats about it.

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-21-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm usually hard-pressed to believe in anything I haven't clearly seen or haven't experienced right infront of my eyes, and even then, I'm still very skeptical that the thing I see might be a joke or my eyes playing tricks on me.

SuXrys
08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I don`t believe in anyting of this, but I like to think about them and stuffs like that.

In ghost's I do belive in, God I don't know, and the rest no.
/ SuXrys

Baka
08-21-2008, 07:09 PM
I believe in Shinigami

Saint Seiya
08-21-2008, 07:09 PM
i believe in ghosts/spirits, in the devil, in goblins, in god not vampires tho :\

Bring Me The Horizon
08-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I beleive in god :)

Liquidus Zeromus
08-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't know whether to believe in God or not, and as for mythical creatures... anything is possible, but I think that they're highly unlikely.
There are definitely some forces that science cannot explain. Anyhow. I'm gonna go talk to ghosts now.

law~
08-21-2008, 07:18 PM
ghosts?
I've never seen one, so I have to say I don't believe they exists... and if they do exist I don't really care unless they decide to come and visit me O.O

vampires?
lol sure, my BF best friend is one X)
I've read somewhere there's a bunch of crazy people out there who like to drink blood and call themselves "vampires" and they live on Alaska....lol

devil,god
I'm agnostic, if that mean something to you... >.>

In conclusion, no I don't believe in such things like those
*laughs*

Evockzi
08-21-2008, 07:25 PM
I don't really believe in anything super natural , unless your going to show me cold hard proof right to my face I could care less about "What if's?"

If its not something that you can prove, don't bother. ( My Motto)

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Cthulhu

Orcius
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I believe in Shinigami
so do iiiiiiiiii... and i also believe in mercy killings but thats on a seperate note.:wacko:

sa5m
08-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Do I believe in goths? O.o You mean these--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths or these -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_subculture?
(someone please tell me how to shorten the links into a single word >.<)

Yes, vampires are real. There are actual people who drink others' blood and have heightened senses. Or at least that's what "The Secret Life of Vampires" tells us (watched it a week ago on the History channel).

I most definitely do not believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirit energy. IMO there's a difference.

wordfarer
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
so do iiiiiiiiii... and i also believe in mercy killings but thats on a seperate note.:wacko:
Eh? "Note?" You have a note? W-What constitutes "mercy killings!?"
haha

Perpetual Specter
08-21-2008, 08:11 PM
I believe in both God and Satan obviously, being Christian. I also do believe in ghosts, spirit/paranormal orbs, etc. Vampires, however, I do not believe in--at least not the supernatural or fantasized ones anyway. Jinglefox is right though. There are a few people who do drink others' blood for some reason. I saw a program about it on the Discovery Channel a couple years ago. Personally, I believe those people are just trying to "stick out from the crowd" too much and just want attention. >_>;

Edit: I also do not believe in fairies at all.

mississippibaby
08-21-2008, 08:38 PM
well i do believe in god and spirits. i dont believe in ghosts too much at all.with vampires, faries, werewolves, and all that fantasy stuff i like to believe that stuff like that could exsit ( i think i spelt that wrong)so i keep an open mind and think that anything is possible.

Jose
08-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Do I believe in goths? O.o You mean these--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths or these -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_subculture?
(someone please tell me how to shorten the links into a single word >.<)

you do this

[ url = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths ] "here" [ / url ]

without the spacing of course =D

*the more you know ;D

I also know some people chose to be vamps also

Other than that I say no to:
God
Satan
ghost
fairies
etc.

NOR do I like them o_O;

sa5m
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
you do this

[ url = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths ] "here" [ / url ]

without the spacing of course =D

*the more you know ;D

I also know some people chose to be vamps also

Other than that I say no to:
God
Satan
ghost
fairies
etc.

Thank yoouuu.
And yes I LOOOVE ice cream! x]

Cacodemon
08-21-2008, 09:48 PM
I believe there is a God and Satan...

Also, if there was any thread Mavericker would get banned posting in, it would probably be this one.

I'll tell him about this and watch that funny black fury get fired up inside of him as he looks through this! Bwahahahaha!

That is going to be a lot of fun.

MissAstaire
08-21-2008, 11:11 PM
I DO BELIEVE IN FAiRIES! I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! *claps non-stop* Lawls.

Uhm, I don't really believe them to exist, no. But yeah, I like them. It's pretty cool how they are portrayed in some stories. But in others where they screw them up, notsomuch...

Edit: I didn't see the "God" bit there. I just saw the faeries, vamps ghosts, blahblahblah...

To answer that, yes, I do believe In God and satan and heaven/hell and all that rah-rah. But to the other previously mentioned stuff, no.

CapnJack
08-22-2008, 04:17 AM
I really couldnt care less. Im not trying to be mean >< I just think that even if any of them do exist, it doesn't concern me.
Huh? You should care. Vampires aren't always seducers to increase their numbers. They're vicious and will tear your throat out for a meal.:eek:

I believe in Shinigami So do I and when I find one, Im getting his/her book. ^^

i believe in ghosts/spirits, in the devil, in goblins, in god not vampires tho :\
Wait, you beleive in the Devil and goblins, but not vampires? They're pretty much the Devils minions.

I believe that some creatures exist and are being hidden in the shadows and such maybe by secret societies. I believe some use to exist and just like nature, extinction played its course. And then I believe that some never existed due to hallucination from severe diseases and plagues, plants and drugs, and mindless alcoholics looking to tell stories.

Kiss of Death
08-22-2008, 06:08 AM
i believe in spirits. does his count?

rikumi
08-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Ghosts?
It doesn't really concern me.

Vampires?
Where in the world can you find that? Count Dracula's?

Devil/Satan?
Idk....but there are some previous cases that exorcism took place...attorney stuff. Doesn't concern me either.

God?
I think yes...since I've been praying all my life O_O

why_not
08-22-2008, 08:24 AM
yeah,i believe in them...and of course God is exist...

███
08-22-2008, 09:11 AM
I believe in the pentecostal ways of Christianity.

poison.ivy
08-22-2008, 09:15 AM
I refuse to discuss something like this here cause it always ends up immature and goofy. Which isn't all that bad, since it's funny, but still.

SSDynamite
08-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Huh? You should care. Vampires aren't always seducers to increase their numbers. They're vicious and will tear your throat out for a meal.:eek:

Well in that case I'll carry a wooden stake around with me at night and not invite pale looking strangers into my house :)

DiscoCarrot
08-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Hm, Spirits maybe.
No vampires, fairies, maybe ghost though.
I'm not really religious, but I think a god exist... which one I'm not quite sure though.

Brewmaster
08-23-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure in what to believe.I don't think any of those things exist.But the only thing I'm not so sure about are ghosts.They are simply mystical and whenever you see them people call you crazy.And you can't prove what you saw to them.Thats just simple rejection out of fear in my opinion.

Aizmov
08-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Since I believe in angels, I went with the goblins and zombies package as well.
Do I like them? well... I do like goblins, but zombies are unreliable!

Aulos
08-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I am no longer the atheist I was a year ago, but I am also not the Christian I was a few years ago.

I don't know where I stand anymore. I suppose I believe in a God. But I still do not want to be associated with the homophobic people who misinterpret the Bible around where I live.

Aizmov
08-23-2008, 12:35 PM
I am no longer the atheist I was a year ago, but I am also not the Christian I was a few years ago.

I don't know where I stand anymore. I suppose I believe in a God. But I still do not want to be associated with the homophobic people who misinterpret the Bible around where I live.

So kinda like me, don't belong to any organized religion yet not convinced in Evilution (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Evilution). I don't think it is ridiculous to believe in a higher order of some sort, or diesm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deist). After all, I found no answer to what triggers evolution in living creatures.

Since I'm a Computer Scientest, an analogy (probably flawed) comes to my mind. Software/hardware evolves not because it know that it needs to evolve, but because the engineer knows it needs to evolve, and if evolution is 100% true and accurate, there has to be some sort of intelligence tweaking it, and making sure everything is progressing fine.

Amray The II
08-23-2008, 12:47 PM
I DO BELIEVE IN FAiRIES! I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! *claps non-stop* Lawls.

ME TOO! Just the Tooth Fairy though. She is the bestest! Did you know that she uses your teeth to make her furniture? Like chairs and tables. She must be extremely rich to be able to give lots and lots of money out to children each night. Unless she is the creator of money! She is amazing! I wonder if she has a daughter my age.

I also believe in Father Christmas and myself. This is because sometimes I am the only person that I can turn to.

International 4-8818
08-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I do believe in the god and the devil. Ghosts ehhh i guess. Fairies is just crap. Yeah i know some poeple are going to say well if you believe in God and the devil well might as well believe in fairies then. Well screw you then.

Diocletian
08-23-2008, 05:23 PM
I do believe in the god and the devil. Ghosts ehhh i guess. Fairies is just crap. Yeah i know some poeple are going to say well if you believe in God and the devil well might as well believe in fairies then. Well screw you then.

We have SOME proof that a devil and God exist.We have zero proof 1'0" people with wings are real.

Eris
08-23-2008, 05:27 PM
The only undead I believe in are politicians and celebrities.

An Chi
08-23-2008, 05:36 PM
We have SOME proof that a devil and God exist.We have zero proof 1'0" people with wings are real.
U don`t have to see something, soo u could believe in it.
I`m sure that 70% people pray & go to church just to fell bether. It .... kind a makes u fell ... pure... Or something...
Anyway...stupid to say, but i beliee in god, just `cause it makes me happy & safe kinda.

Saiyan Destroyer
08-23-2008, 05:37 PM
I believe God, the one true God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and moses. The father of Jesus Christ who gave his only son to us, and sacraficed him so he may take all of ours sins we did, do and ever will do onto himself to allow us to enter St. Peters Gates.

I believe in the Devil. The fallen Arch Angel, the prince of lies. However you know him as. I believe there is a Devil but I do not believe in his powers as he has none.

I love Vampires. They get me steamy frankly.

I hate Goths. Most Goths p*** me off. But I'm willing to befriend the ones who don't make me mad.

I don't belive in Fearies. I have no idea what a gosths is.

An Chi
08-23-2008, 05:45 PM
I believe in god & devil.
I don`t believe in, but i love them -->
I like fearies.
I love vampires [and I`m feeling gothic sometimes].
I think ghost are interesting.
I love stories about lamies, about nachezehers, ........................and other critures.

Legend Saber
08-23-2008, 10:46 PM
No, I don't believe in God or any entity that might be defined as 'supernatural.' The stories people tell of such things can be interesting or entertaining, but I don't have any real reason to give such claims serious consideration.

wolfgirl90
08-23-2008, 11:28 PM
I believe in mythical creatures such as fairies, dragons, etc.

I am not Christian, so I do not believe in the Christian God or the Devil (the next person who calls me a Satan worshipper for being a Witch is going to get their teeth kicked in:banghead: !). I have my own Goddesses and Gods to worship.:D

MissAstaire
08-25-2008, 01:39 AM
I wonder if she has a daughter my age.

Ah, Kaji... Helplessly hopeful as ever... ;)

But the tooth fairy does rock. Even though she stopped taking my teeth and giving me money before I was 10. It was a sad time for me... :(

SkYbLuE88
08-25-2008, 01:46 AM
Well, i do believe in god....
but others i think, it only happen in dream and fairy tales....

hirokiaibalovex3
08-25-2008, 01:51 AM
I belive in ghosts, and I kind of believe in a God- I do like vampires, although I don't belive they are real.

unicornz
08-25-2008, 11:29 AM
None, although I totally believe in Ghsosts. Alas, I have seen one. People say that when you see one it is either your mind and visual playing tricks on you probably because you are half asleep or something.. and I would have to agree. Although if anyone saw what I saw that night then they would atleast think a little differently. I am not the type to believe in such things, but what I saw 'was' there in front of me from what I can tell.

I was simply just laying there and saw the figure atop my stair case. The next week our next door neighbour says that the previous owner died falling down our stairs, just out of the blue. Coincidence?

he thought it was me -_-

i believe in unicorns ^-^
and i think at some point vampires may have exsisted, reading twilight made me like themXD

Dxon
08-25-2008, 01:55 PM

Ts... Then I've seen tons of ghosts! :closedeye

I don't believe in any of those. But I do like them vampires, werewolves and stuff.

Saiyan Destroyer
08-26-2008, 10:23 PM
Wolfgirl: Out of spite: you are a satan worshipping witch!

Miss Moonlight
10-11-2008, 03:42 AM
I don't believe in any of them, but when I was small, I used to believe in mermaids .. lol.

Jimbow
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I don't believe in them

but it would be so cool if they would exist :D

╬Karami Mew~Meow
10-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I believe in those stuff. Except for devil, but only the people or creatures that go his way or are remaining of those that God pushed to Earth. So I do believe in them. [the supernatural <333]

yilin
10-11-2008, 06:54 PM
I believe in God and Satan.... and also ghost >.< I've seen one , you know...

Dr. Hax
10-11-2008, 07:06 PM
I believe in mythical creatures such as fairies, dragons, etc.

I am not Christian, so I do not believe in the Christian God or the Devil (the next person who calls me a Satan worshipper for being a Witch is going to get their teeth kicked in:banghead: !). I have my own Goddesses and Gods to worship.:D

Burn the Witch!!!!

I want to bring back those trials. Wiccans deserve it.

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I believe in God and Satan.... and also ghost >.< I've seen one , you know...

You've seen a Ghost? Cool! Can you tell more about this?

As for the question, i don't really know what i believe in. I don't believe in God and the Devil. Mainly because it just doesn't feel right. When i go to church i marvel at the beauty, and i feel touched by all the faith people have and the work they do for their place of worship. But if i truley started to worship god, i's feel like a fraud.

As for Vampires, Faries, unicorns, goblins and so on.. I guess im still waiting for proof. XD

Kalila Chan
10-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Im not too sure. Also as the saying goes

"You wont believe it till you see it"

~Kaiya~
10-11-2008, 07:12 PM
I believe in God... and ferrets XD

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Burn the Witch!!!!

What gives you the right to decide that? Do you understand anything about wiccans? Or are you just intimidated by things you don't believe..

yilin
10-11-2008, 07:19 PM
You've seen a Ghost? Cool! Can you tell more about this?

oh well, when I was in elementary.... It's our girls scout camp fire... when we finished our program and about to sleep, go to each tents.... me and my groupmates can't sleep so, we decided to go out of our tent and play cards or chat...
then, my one of my groupmates ask, do you see someone? it passed by? her face is like she saw scary... pointing to our direction... then, we look at our back, we didn't saw nothing, we just ignore it....

then, It's 2am past that time.... me and my groupmate is the one who left outside... we can't get some sleep, you know... and I just sing and my groupmate lean on my shoulder and close her eyes...

after a few minutes, I just saw a white lady passed us by.... creepy.... oohhh.... then, I'm shock, you know... then, tell it to my groupmate and go inside of our tent immediately... T_T I'm sooo scared that time...

well, at my highschool years, at my friends house, at my school now, at our house... I've seen several times, you know...

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:22 PM
oh well, when I was in elementary.... It's our girls scout camp fire... when we finished our program and about to sleep, go to each tents.... me and my groupmates can't sleep so, we decided to go out of our tent and play cards or chat...
then, my one of my groupmates ask, do you see someone? it passed by? her face is like she saw scary... pointing to our direction... then, we look at our back, we didn't saw nothing, we just ignore it....

then, It's 2am past that time.... me and my groupmate is the one who left outside... we can't get some sleep, you know... and I just sing and my groupmate lean on my shoulder and close her eyes...

after a few minutes, I just saw a white lady passed us by.... creepy.... oohhh.... then, I'm shock, you know... then, tell it to my groupmate and go inside of our tent immediately... T_T I'm sooo scared that time...

well, at my highschool years, at my friends house, at my school now, at our house... I've seen several times, you know...

I don't know what i would have done. I'd have been frozen! lol. Doesn't it scare you anymore??

Dr. Hax
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
What gives you the right to decide that? Do you understand anything about wiccans? Or are you just intimidated by things you don't believe..

A freedom of speech gives me the right to decide that. I may bandwagon and I may not ask about religion but once someone lets it out, I start taking careful observation and take note of certain behavior they display. They may seem like nice people on the outside but there is a whole 'nother storehouse of "knowledge" that they hold on the inside. I will discover that knowledge and use it against them.

Don't start with me on this one. I don't wish to get into another flame war.

yilin
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I don't know what i would have done. I'd have been frozen! lol. Doesn't it scare you anymore??

hehehe.... LOL!
hmmm.... It does scares me a lot, you know... I can see ghost that flew or stand in front of my friend... In fact, I just run or ignore it... LOL!

Dr. Hax
10-11-2008, 07:40 PM
It's just a ghost...

Brave it out. Eventually, people are going to have to face their fears and suck it up.

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:40 PM
A freedom of speech gives me the right to decide that. I may bandwagon and I may not ask about religion but once someone lets it out, I start taking careful observation and take note of certain behavior they display. They may seem like nice people on the outside but there is a whole 'nother storehouse of "knowledge" that they hold on the inside. I will discover that knowledge and use it against them.

Don't start with me on this one. I don't wish to get into another flame war.

Oh i see.. i thought you needed more than a freedom of speech to decide that a large number of people, let alone one deserved to die. Evidently i was wrong.

*Sigh* Whatever.

hehehe.... LOL!
hmmm.... It does scares me a lot, you know... I can see ghost that flew or stand in front of my friend... In fact, I just run or ignore it... LOL!

How can you ignore it?! Are they all different or the same one?

Dr. Hax
10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh i see.. i thought you needed more than a freedom of speech to decide that a large number of people, let alone one deserved to die. Evidently i was wrong.

*Sigh* Whatever.

For the record, I'm still curious about a lot of things but I really do not want to get into another flamewar. My head hurts and don't want to think about this crap again, agreed?

yilin
10-11-2008, 07:49 PM
It's just a ghost...

Brave it out. Eventually, people are going to have to face their fears and suck it up.

yeah... I know that...^^ well, I just say to the last, ignore it... It's a kind of bravery, I think... but, my heart is pounding when I do that... LOL!

How can you ignore it?! Are they all different or the same one?

hahaha... they are all different... ^^

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:51 PM
For the record, I'm still curious about a lot of things but I really do not want to get into another flamewar. My head hurts and don't want to think about this crap again, agreed?

Buddy.. i didn't want to get involved with any kind of flaming. And I hate it when my head hurts, so thats cool! lol

All i picked up on was the fact that some person reading what you said, could feel horrible right now. Hurt, and lost. And i just thought it sounded very.. generalising, and a little nasty.

Me? I know nothing about Wiccans. Not a thing. Just thought to stick up for someone who might feel hurt by that.

Anyway, sure lets agree, at stopping here. Im sure your a nice guy, lol.

Dr. Hax
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
yeah... I know that...^^ well, I just say to the last, ignore it... It's a kind of bravery, I think... but, my heart is pounding when I do that... LOL!

Yeah, it's going to be scary when you try to brave it out but you have to stand up against it. No other way around it.

DemonsRevenge
10-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Ghosts yeah......
everything else no

Anime-Prince
10-11-2008, 07:57 PM

hahaha... they are all different... ^^

Man, i've never seen a ghost. Why do you think they visit you? And are they actually visiting you, or passing by... Anyway rock on keep being brave. XD

Kalila Chan
10-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I have never seen a ghost either. Im not sure what i would do if i did see one.

kishi
10-11-2008, 08:07 PM
i beleive in god angels prophet mohamad hell heven

yilin
10-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah, it's going to be scary when you try to brave it out but you have to stand up against it. No other way around it.

okay! ^^ hehehe...

Man, i've never seen a ghost. Why do you think they visit you? And are they actually visiting you, or passing by... Anyway rock on keep being brave. XD

LOL! I don't know... but, my friends always tells me that I had a third eye or something.. LOL! I don't know...^^

I have never seen a ghost either. Im not sure what i would do if i did see one.

LOL! hope you won't see one... IT's too creepy... T_T

Wio
10-11-2008, 09:09 PM
I believe in God, and he's cool. I don't hate him, but I also can't say I love him, because I'm not sure how to do that in the first place.

I don't have much faith in the rest.
If the Devil exists, then that would be pretty far out. The dude has my pity though because he's got a raw deal.

Vanpires... hmmm, I have a faith in their nonexistence, but that's about it.

Ghosts? No clue on that one. At least I'm not subject to all their critique... yet.

Fairies? I believe they do not exist. Good luck with them.

ChristoF
10-11-2008, 09:18 PM
I believe in god and thats about it. Maybe ghosts but i have never seen one myself.

Archaic Devices
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
I believe in them all. Anything you can think of. I'm far too supersticous.

jnLL
10-12-2008, 05:39 AM
i only believe in god. the others, no...
though i think vampires are cool, in a fictional way
:]]

Kalila Chan
10-12-2008, 06:01 AM
Ok can we mention Aliens on this? Aliens.... Im not too sure. Its a big possibly that in another galaxy fat far away theres planets that could have life right?

LadyAmy
10-12-2008, 05:35 PM
some part of me want to believe in it.. i wanted to be bitten by a vampire.. but i know that they only exist in my imagination.. i could not say that i don't believe in something if i don't have evidence.

so.. i believe in karma, destiny, me, you... give me evidence and we talk later ;)

Anime Forum
10-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Nope, I don't believe in any of those things.

XdreamzX
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I've seen a ghost before, but all the rest are def fake.

/thread

rEikAbLeU
10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Burn the Witch!!!!

this is just foul...

what's wrong with being a wiccan?

Anime Forum
10-12-2008, 09:28 PM
this is just foul...

what's wrong with being a wiccan?

I agree with you, it does sound foul o.o, and some people could take offense to that, really.

TriciaRose~
10-15-2008, 03:46 PM
I do believe in ghosts.
Do not believe in any of those other things.
Vampires are fun to read about, and they're interesting. But I just don't believe in them.

Eris
10-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Repost of my stock response to these types of threads: In an effort to breed a new generation of white knuckled skeptics, here are some articles describing common causes of "paranormal" experiences:

Suggestion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestion).
Delusion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion).
False awakening (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening).
Hallucination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination).
Psychosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis).
Drugs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics%2C_dissociatives_and_deliriants).

This article also provides some insights: Hallucinations in the sane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinations_in_the_sane) (see "apparitional experiences" and "sense of presence"), more tips are the articles on pareidolia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia) and critical thinking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking).

-akichan-
10-31-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm a Christian, so that means I do believe in God, and I love God. Also believe that Satan is existed to call out his devil helpers to spread out to put temptations into people. I'm also existed to love God and reject to sin with the devil.

Amarhyllis
10-31-2008, 10:19 AM
I only believe in ghosts and UFOs (and they freak me out!!!). I like to stay up late sometimes to watch documentaries and stuff on TV about them to learn more. \(^.^)/
As for God and Satan, I don't believe (which some people think it's weird that I believe in UFOs before God but that's just me.) I also live in a very Christian community so only a select few people know.

kishi
11-26-2008, 05:01 PM
i know that god exest that s why i belive in him and i do love him cuz i know that the faith that he chooses for me is the best one thats why i live in a happyness also the quran whitch is the gad saying that i use it as a life exemple helps me alot to be successefull also my prophet moahamed SUNAH is one important rule in my life becauz he is my idol

SigmaSD
11-26-2008, 05:07 PM
I do believe in ghosts. And I also believe in God, but more in a symbolic sense.

Daken.
12-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I dont believe in any of them. God and Satan. if there so big and bad like people talk about. where have they been when us humans are making mistakes. where was god when the terriorst attack? just playing us like stupid humans. when your praying. your just talking to yourself.

Dr. Evil
12-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I believe in God and thats about it.

same...I also believe in ghosts...and thats about it for me

Anime Forum
12-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Speaking of this, Vampires do exist. I don't know what the syndrome is called but it is when a human craves blood. They don't have sharp teeth and they don't sleep in coffins, but when they see blood, they would and want to drink it.

The rest, I don't believe. I'm Atheist so I don't believe in any religions/gods.

-akichan-
12-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Speaking of this, Vampires do exist.

Seriously, I never heard of existence of vampires o.o What I know about vampires is that they are fiction, human's idea but not real. There should be evidence to prove that vampires do exist. Otherwise the only times I see vampires are human vampires on October 31st. Don't get me wrong, buddy, i'm not against you. But I really don't know, because I never heard about vampires existing. o.<

Anime Forum
12-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Seriously, I never heard of existence of vampires o.o What I know about vampires is that they are fiction, human's idea but not real. There should be evidence to prove that vampires do exist. Otherwise the only times I see vampires are human vampires on October 31st. Don't get me wrong, buddy, i'm not against you. But I really don't know, because I never heard about vampires existing. o.<

Well they are not really vampires, but its a syndrome where a human craves blood just like a vampire.

Beezer
12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
I'll believe em when I see em.

Kazuma Kuwabara
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Truly there's no reason to believe in God and not vampires, werewolves or bigfoot. They're all in the same category. That's how I see it.

As for vampires, almost every culture that has lived on earth has had their separate vampire stories, all different kinds that trace too far back to be connected by human travelers that told stories. They all speak of pale skinned humanoids, usually with some shapeshifting ability, superhuman strength and agility and a taste for blood or some other odd fetish like that(some types of vampires eat manure..), but the truth is it's all nonsense. Same goes for werewolves, too many cultures and places to count tell of large, muscular humanoid beasts with the heads of a wolf, gray fur, long arms, sharp teeth and claws. It's funny when you think about it, because in terms of history you'd be more inclined to believe in vampires and werewolves than ghosts, gods, deities etc.

But to me, it's all bs. I'm waiting until I see some evidence of any of it, and that doesn't include "ghost sightings" or "experiences with god" that always involve some sort of cranial blood loss or hallucinogenic drug.

Anime Forum
12-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Actually, werewolves do exist. Just not the type they show on the movies. They don't go through any type of transformation but some people have a large amount of hair on their face/etc and is called the werewolf syndrome or something like that. Vampires also exist, just in another way as well. Both of these are just things people are born with and they are not really vampires or werewolves but they have the qualities of them.

Kazuma Kuwabara
12-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Actually, werewolves do exist. Just not the type they show on the movies. They don't go through any type of transformation but some people have a large amount of hair on their face/etc and is called the werewolf syndrome or something like that. Vampires also exist, just in another way as well. Both of these are just things people are born with and they are not really vampires or werewolves but they have the qualities of them.

..But those aren't vampires or werewolves, they are hairy people and people who enjoy drinking blood.

Anime Forum
12-10-2008, 08:11 PM
..But those aren't vampires or werewolves, they are hairy people and people who enjoy drinking blood.

I guess your right. Your right though, they don't exist but they do exist as the same time because that is where they got the idea of the werewolf I think. Its confusing.

Elite Knight
12-10-2008, 10:18 PM
I beleve in Angels Ghosts and Aliens but not god for some reason.

norrlandsguld
12-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I believe in god and ghost, just because I was raised by god-fearing dad. He taught me the bible, but not all of it.

And I believe in ghost because they are true :l

wowzabunny
12-11-2008, 12:12 AM
VAmpires ARE REAL!!!!! i saw it in my twilight book!
no sersiously
vampires ghosts and all that rubish dont exist
only God and maybe aliens :[

Kazuma Kuwabara
12-11-2008, 10:11 AM
VAmpires ARE REAL!!!!! i saw it in my twilight book!
no sersiously
vampires ghosts and all that rubish dont exist
only God and maybe aliens :[

If you don't mind my asking, what separates God and aliens from vampires, ghosts and werewolves? If you believe in a supernatural god that can take physical or "spiritual" form then you are believing in a ghost. Also, if you believe in God then chances are you believe in an afterlife, which would mean you also believe that humans have souls and do not die with their brains, so you believe that humans become incorporeal and physically intangible 'souls' or 'minds', which would mean all humans become ghosts after they die.

On the other side of things, if you believe in a God, you're not likely to believe in aliens as a lot of religious folks like to believe that the universe was created with humans in mind. Everyone knows that in the grand scheme of things, we are stranded on a tiny grain of sand in the middle of an endless sea, and it took billions of years for us to even show up. Odds are we aren't the only life out there. Hell, there may even be small life on Mars.

But..The little grey men, that's right in our wheelhouse. I don't understand the difference, really, I mean it can't be historical evidence if you subscribe to any one of the hundreds of thousands, probably millions of Gods that have come and gone over the years, one having just as much likelihood of existing as the next, but even for those with a more gray view of it, what is stopping you from believing in vampires and werewolves? My reasons are that there is a very noticeable lack of evidence supporting their existence, but that's also why I don't believe in God, The Boogieman, Bigfoot, little green men and Captain Crunch.

vampiress13666
12-11-2008, 10:47 AM
i love vamps, but don't believe...wish they existed...

sarcastinated
12-11-2008, 11:02 AM
I'm Atheist, so that rules out the higher powers of God and the devil. Faeries and vampires although fun to think about are not real. People who crave blood, have serious aversions to light and/or elongated canines are not vampires. They're people with medical conditions. People who wander around claiming to be vampires are probably serial killers. ^^ Or just have some serious issues that need to be worked out.

"gosths"? The first time I read it I thought, "goths? Oh gawd, here comes the GothicIsNotASubculture! argument", but it's definitely ghosts, eh? Sometimes I think my house is haunted, and other times I talk myself around to sense. My sister, my fiance, and I have seen something, or I guess it's more like "someone", as she did seem to have very real form. I've named her Maddie. She doesn't do much, she's not into throwing things around, or making things disappear, she usually just stands around looking sad. She's woken both Chris (the fiance guy) and I up looking like she was in a panic. It's really unnerving, and even now while writing it I realise how unreal it sounds.

Ayako_Star
12-15-2008, 02:28 PM
I believe in ghosts, the devil, God, but not faeries. I think most spiritual figures exist, but the fairy-tale stuff is just for the kids enjoyment.

Diocletian
12-15-2008, 02:33 PM
If you don't mind my asking, what separates God and aliens from vampires, ghosts and werewolves? If you believe in a supernatural god that can take physical or "spiritual" form then you are believing in a ghost. Also, if you believe in God then chances are you believe in an afterlife, which would mean you also believe that humans have souls and do not die with their brains, so you believe that humans become incorporeal and physically intangible 'souls' or 'minds', which would mean all humans become ghosts after they die.

On the other side of things, if you believe in a God, you're not likely to believe in aliens as a lot of religious folks like to believe that the universe was created with humans in mind. Everyone knows that in the grand scheme of things, we are stranded on a tiny grain of sand in the middle of an endless sea, and it took billions of years for us to even show up. Odds are we aren't the only life out there. Hell, there may even be small life on Mars.

But..The little grey men, that's right in our wheelhouse. I don't understand the difference, really, I mean it can't be historical evidence if you subscribe to any one of the hundreds of thousands, probably millions of Gods that have come and gone over the years, one having just as much likelihood of existing as the next, but even for those with a more gray view of it, what is stopping you from believing in vampires and werewolves? My reasons are that there is a very noticeable lack of evidence supporting their existence, but that's also why I don't believe in God, The Boogieman, Bigfoot, little green men and Captain Crunch.

Because I rather be sure that I'm worshipping just in case he does exist.What do I get out of worshipping teenagers w/ sharp teeth. There's nothing supernatural about vampires or werewolves. See Johnathan trial (http://www.religionnewsblog.com/10329).

queenelfaria2
12-16-2008, 05:24 AM
I believe in a higher power or force or something that takes care of us. Call it what you want to call it...i call it God.

As for ghosts..well there was a time that things moved in my house on their own (that was a long time ago and has stopped) but i've never actually seen one.

Faeries...hehehe...no, i dont exactly believe they exist either but i think they are adorable. And are as good excuse as any for things that mysteriously disappear! :D

John Watson
12-16-2008, 12:56 PM
I dont believe in anything unless I see it with my own two eyes.

dawnbreaks
12-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I believe that there is a God etc... and all the other stuffs but not in vampires and all those other supernatural creatures..i just find it hard to believe..;p

Manhattan_Project_2000
12-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Because I rather be sure that I'm worshipping just in case he does exist.What do I get out of worshipping teenagers w/ sharp teeth. There's nothing supernatural about vampires or werewolves. See Johnathan trial (http://www.religionnewsblog.com/10329).
So, you worship everyone, right? Just in case...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJpZOljjG8

Anya_Hitsugaya
12-16-2008, 07:33 PM
I believe in God and ghost and nothing else. I don`t care much about ghost, I`ve never seen any and I hope I will never either.