PDA

View Full Version : Hardest thing you're coping with??

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-20-2008, 07:14 PM
What's the hardest thing in your life that you're coping with right now?? How did this problem arise, and what do you plan to do in making it better??

For me, it's depression and life in general. It's almost always been this way, and I'm still trying to make it today. I'm probably going to communicate more with my family and with my therapist about this, because I know depression is not something to be treated so lightly.

Diocletian
08-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm gonna refrain from using anything, but my real life.Yes people I somehow have a life.My Mr.Hollywood Math teacher is akward.He talks about meeting presidents and I have a feeling I'm not gonna learn anything in that class.

I'm not gonna B.and moan about how terrible my life is because it's not.I can't say I have anyone dieing.I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck.

-Kitsune-
08-20-2008, 07:27 PM
I've got quite a lot going on right now but I think the hardest thing to cope with would be trying to get my dad to leave me alone. He's in prison right now and he keeps calling and sending us letters even when I tell him to stop -.-

Then again, I'm 15 there isn't much in my life that is too unbearable. At least nothing I wanna post here.

I'm not gonna just say "life in general" is hard to cope with because it isn't always gonna be that way.

niKopol
08-20-2008, 08:33 PM
I could go nuts, take everything in my blog and slap it here for a total attention wanting moment.

Hardest thing though would be the high chance of heart problems/failure and my ever decreasing muscle and bone mass.

Sanosuke23
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
My mother has cancer and will probably die.

~*Red*~
08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
I've got a lot of work in my computing and history classes at high school and I have practice exams next week, so I'm stressed to the max about those things...

International 4-8818
08-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Basically for me, my life has been going down hill since i was 5. My mom developed a mental illness when i was 5 and since then has just been tearing our family apart. All she does is make fun of me and call me explicit names. You can take a guess at what it is. Probably be right at what it is. Anyway, Since my family is poor we have been living in a hotel for 3 years which has been a pretty big thing for me because i have to live with my parents in one tiny room where i have no privacy. And being in this my mom alienates me for everything i do and makes me feel like crap for doing it. She doesn't let me leave the hotel at at unless it is for work or food. She never lets me see my friends and ridicules me for having friends. I got my license 6 months ago and she never lets me drive because she is trying to protect me which is utter bullcrap. Basically it is a lot of crap that i have to cope with.

Kawairashii hikari
08-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Hardest thing I'm coping with is knowing that I have no 'real' best friend someone to confide in all the time.

And thats because the girl I used to say was my bff is SUCH a freakin follower when I'm not and I can't stand to hang around people like that. Even if it is her... because I have a horrible temper that can snap any minute and I might snap at her and say something regretful. And even though I hate saying, my temper 'can't be helped'.
(When I think about it almost resembles that of Rin on Furuba)

InvaderKap
08-20-2008, 11:46 PM
In my case, the hardest thing is either the object of my secret admiration or who I am.

Two years ago, I could not help but deeply admire (and almost stalk) a classmate of mine, but I was too shy to talk to her. I never talked to her. Her life went on as it should, without me, just the way things should be. She's in high school by now. Last year, she used to visit the school once in a while and once embraced me for an unknown reason during one of her visits. Every time she visits, I feel a warm and thermologically "glowing" sensation, and every time she leaves, my heart is ripped out over again. I try to talk to her, but I'm just too shy, and she's just too uninterested in responding. I should have expected such a lack of response from a deviant individual like her. I still haven't gotten over her. The hole that she left within me still has not been filled with the scar tissue of time.

Additionally, there is the concept of who I am. I am very intelligent, but large, tall, muscular, and somewhat intimidating due to my physical demeanor, quiet disposition, and falsely sinister aura. Although this is what I appear to be, I am actually very gentle with others, but they don't understand that. They only see who I am on the outside, and they're scared away by it, using my intelligence and kind behavior as a reason to compliment me to get on my good side because they're afraid that I will harm them, which I find insulting. They are incapable of removing the physical stereotype of a bully from their head, which my physical appearance and false aura can easily relate to.

Amarhyllis
08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
No real problems my way, just the fact that I'm utterly retarded in math. I'm having to take an entrance exam to get into a job I want that will pay a crap load of money (been trying to get on board for about 2 years) and I already failed it once by 15 points. I had no idea how to do fractions or how multiply decimals. And I had to do 14 problems of that crazy crap in like 4 minutes.
So my spirit was broken and I was cast into a wild torrent of depression.
I've always sucked a math, it's been my one academic weak spot.

But-BUT! I'm remedying it right now, for one whole week, I've had my father in law teach me fractions (how to add them, subtract, multiply, and divide them) and everyday I sit down on the couch and I do my problems.
I'm getting better and better everyday. Pretty soon I'll be confident enough to take the test again. I have a desk job waiting for me after all.

aishiteru333
08-21-2008, 12:08 AM
AP English! It's so hard to catch up to an assignment that was given before school ended for the summer and me not know this until the last week of vacation... I'm going to do the assignment and get an A!!!

Exclamation!
08-21-2008, 01:44 AM
A really rough recent break up.
My happiness, my warmth, my peace, my best friend and soul mate. Gone. ]: But life moves on, and I have to go with it! Just keep positive, right? :]

Variados
08-21-2008, 02:00 AM
The hardest thing I have to cope with right now is what I being trying to cope for the las 13 years.. ^_^

loveyourfate
08-21-2008, 04:02 AM
Having to constantly prove myself in school... and failing to do so.

Morris
08-21-2008, 04:18 AM
Most likely the most difficult thing for me will be Materials 3 when I return to uni. The lecturer is not the best in the world and I dislike his style of teaching, to add to that, I was not very good in Materials 1 or 2, so I believe I will struggle.

Capernicus
08-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Mine is finding the motivation to do the things that I know I need to get done within the month. Time is running out, and I am lazily not doing any of this stuff. Let me make a quick list of the stuff I need to do.

*get fingerprinted
*get a TB shot
*get a lifescan (background check)
*get my Chem 1A credit cleared
*fill out the application for more than 20 units for next quarter
*fill out the application to go over allowed units for graduation
*collect 5 letters of recommendation
*update a very outdated resume
*apply for graduation
*apply for grad school
*clean my room

I know these things range from trivial to very difficult, but I can't help but feel pressured to do them, and I think that's what's causing me to procrastinate. Ironic, no? Well, that's my answer, not much to cope with.

SSDynamite
08-21-2008, 05:26 AM
My sister is going away to uni in a few weeks. :/
Apart from the holidays it's very likely we'll never live together again.
For me that's heartbreaking :( My sister can annoy the shizz out of me but thinking that she's leaving forever is just not fair.

yilin
08-21-2008, 09:30 AM
hardest thing right now? oh my, It's my illness right now, just read my blog for the infos.... and too depress about that... :(

kagomei
08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
what i am coping with right now is the big change of going from liveing with my parents and being there for my sisters twenty-four seven to pretty much living on my own and being a seventeen year old. also where i am right now i can horseplay around and i am used to that. i am coping with changeing my habites

DynastyxFell
08-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Right now I'm trying to deal with keeping myself together and study. I'm alone all the time, unless one of my few friends decides to come visit. I don't have a car, so I can't go many places. Its just very frusterating. But, it'll be better, hopefully, in a year...

TriciaRose~
10-06-2008, 12:32 AM
At the moment, I'm dealing with a pregnancy, and my fiance being over 2000 miles away. It's pretty hard. I'm alone as well, 90% of the time. Can't really go anywhere..just sit and wait.

Jose
10-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Death of family member
Death of a friend
bulimia
anorexia
A combination of 3 and 4
8 AP/IB classes
Applying for college
A worst thing I could of (will not list here and probably won't ever tell you)
speaking with 2 psychologist
sleep deprivation
relationship issues
family issues
friend suicide
looking for a job
searching for the truth
text on photoshop
being short
religion

and the list could go on and on, which is why I tend to blog about one of these thing at least once a week.

Dr. Hax
10-06-2008, 01:09 AM
This stuff that I am now going to have to do regarding my job as an instructor of the martial arts and my status as a black belt...I have a feeling that my sis and I are going to go to Hell for what we will have to do now.

rikumi
10-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Exams, now that I don't really have much time to study. Studying our school's syllabus really annoys me. It wastes much of my time.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Hardest thing for me would be not having a job and just people. Literally, I'm started to get VERY annoyed by roughly EVERYONE I know(More than usual), with an exception of two people.

.Lovebeat
10-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Right now it's whether to quit school or not.
If I do quit, I'm gonna start over elsewhere, so I hopefully won't just completely quit to never attend a school again.
If I stay... I'm gonna have to work my butt off.

I want to quit because I'm not comfortable with what I'm studying and because I'm in overall tired. I want to stay because I know I can make it, but it's so hard. D8

I'm also having quite a hard time with my private and personal life, but luckily I got a lot of friends (and adults) helping me out.

honeysenpai17
10-06-2008, 02:13 PM
moving to another school or not study

Kariya The Wind
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Money problems, but then again everyone who lives in this part of the city has money problems,

Sagat
10-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Being controlled by my inferiors. Gotta love the army.

Oh, and this entire place. There is something ... warped about it. I am not joking. People who live here for longer than a few years leave this base changed - and never in a good way. It's a combination of the lower than average IQ of your typical army grunt (and there are many) coupled with that it seems the inept senior NCO and Officer corps ends up here to bungle things for us below them.

Now, take the total incompetence of your professional life here, couple it with five out of six people around you being utterly stupid, and then factor in an entire county filled with hicks, who have families by the time they're nineteen and where higher education is passing Grade 11 math.

Now, for the cherry on top .. give everyone and everything in the entire 100 km a disturbing lack of concern for anything around them. The people here wander and meander about like zombies. They have nothing in particular to live for, except drinking every night or playing bingo or something.

Oh, and put some nuts all over this crap sundae with the fact there is nothing here. Literally - there is a Walmart and some fast food places. That is it for a 2 hour/200km radius. Entertainment here involves going to a bar to pick fights with bouncers who are more than able to deal with drunken infantry rejects.

And every god damn day is a struggle to maintain your sanity. People have killed themselves from living in this base too long .. not even joking. The last four years have been one never ending battle for me.

angryveggie
10-06-2008, 03:59 PM
At the moment? Being a middle class white kid.

In all seriousness, I'm somewhat worried about college. I'm also wondering if I'm going to get an A in AP European history. Hm...

Wio
10-06-2008, 05:04 PM
My extremely liberal Political Science teacher. I got a poor grade on some essay, but there's no rubric. It's like someone just randomly wrote down some freaking number from 0 - 20. How is one to improve if they know not their error?

Eris
10-06-2008, 05:41 PM
My extremely liberal Political Science teacher. I got a poor grade on some essay, but there's no rubric. It's like someone just randomly wrote down some freaking number from 0 - 20. How is one to improve if they know not their error?

You've got to write what they want you to write, not what you really believe.

LadyAmy
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
I don't have any problems right now, and if i had i will try my best to fix it. I live everyday like it's the last one, cause life it's too short to wast it.
Maybe if i'm kinda depressed or mad i put a smile in my face and go out smiling to people, some think i'm crazy but others thank me for giving them hope to continue.

Everything has an answer, you only have to find it =)

bang!*

TherapeuticeVent
10-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Hm, at the moment...

Why college is turning out to be a let down and why I'm not doing as well as I'd like in my classes.
Why I suck so badly at math. ;>_<

Dealing with a boyfriend being four hours away and not sure what's going on there. x_x
Stress, in general.

-|[Frank]|-
10-06-2008, 05:58 PM
right now, just some money problems (who doesnt these days...). trying hard to save, but theres so much happening for me at the moment, it's pretty difficult lol guess i cant really complain, there's waaay worse stuff happening out there :closedeye

Mars Arcadia
10-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Accepting that you are not as special as those that matter to you make it seem.
That has been the hardest thing for me to cope with for a long time.

blueangel06661
10-06-2008, 06:10 PM
I'd say I'm trying to deal with the fact I cant see my two best friends.

They live like 5-6 hours away. But my family gets mad when I try to see them. My friends are EXTREMELY valuable to me.. I've been through thick and thin with them.

Any the fact our economy is going down.. Thats a tuffy to deal with as well.

MomijiTMO
10-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Uni. Woohooo suicide [just kidding :p]

Petrol Gas
10-07-2008, 04:52 AM
This killer headache D:

The internet maybe?
I've gotten to watching chat like you would watch television. So, I guess I just need to get out of there for a while. Also, I will probably get off of AF for a while if that's the case. -shrug-

Get off the internet maybe.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
10-07-2008, 03:11 PM
A while back, my best friend started dating this dude over the Internet and it's been rather crazy since. She's totally obsessed with him! Sometimes I feel like she'd throw me under a bus just to hook up with him in the real world. It's kinda upsetting since we've been best friends since 3rd grade.

So yeah, not fun.

YanoBGI
10-07-2008, 03:16 PM
For me and probably many others, I would lay my stressful emotions on school. School has so far been an exciting but difficult time mainly because of all the friends I have, but for something that is positive must always have a countering partner. I have so much high expectations from most of my family that every little B's or C's will make them begin to lose faith in me.
My only solution is to shut out all that commotions in the background and do the best I can for myself and the family.

poison.ivy
10-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Right now I'm actually pretty happy and almost satisfied with how things are going, after some time. I'm not sure if that's because I'm in love XD, but still.

But in general, the thing that is troubling me is my future, mostly, and on that there are few more things adding. Overall, 80% of what's troubling me is my own fault, aka my occasional laziness and my occasional lack of confidence and will. I'm working really hard to solve these problems, cause I consider them as problems. Minor ones, for now, but they could turn out bigger someday.

Eris
10-07-2008, 04:31 PM
My biggest problem has always been my own intelligence.