PDA

View Full Version : if you can meet any author

kagomei
08-19-2008, 02:37 PM
if you can meet any author that made an comic or anime which one would it be i would want to meet the creator of inuyasha and thank them for making it because inuyasha is the anime that got me involved with this stuff

Jose
08-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Fooly Cooly's creator, I love the show, and wonder what (s)he is like.

Amray The II
08-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Yu Aida and Kiyohiko Azuma. (Gunslinger Girl, Azumanga Daioh)

SSDynamite
08-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Hm. Akria Toriyama me thinks. If it weren't for him... well what game would I have played on the juniors playground with Rachael and Tom?
Gosh, I owe the man years of my life. I used to watch Dragonball Z religiously.

Yes, definitely Akira Toriyama. No doubt about it.

Diocletian
08-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Eiichiro Oda,Osamu Tezuka's corpse,Hiro Mashima,Tohru Fujisawa,the list goes on.

Happi Giraffe!
08-19-2008, 03:42 PM
natsuki takaya. i wanna thank her a bunch for creating fruits basket. if it wasn't for that manga, i would not have gotten into anime/manga at all.

Gjallarhorn
08-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Takehiko Inoue, for being an absolute goddess, and perhaps being the single greatest combination of author and artist ever.

Kentaro Miura, because I'd need to shake his had. The man is unreasonably talented.

Kubo Noriaki, for being a huge inspiration how what a single person can accomplish in terms of artistic detail.

Rumiko Takahashi, to wring her neck.

hirokiaibalovex3
08-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Bisco Hatori- ftw! I'd just want to meet her talk to her about her ideas for the upcoming volumes of Ouran High School Host Club and Millenium Snow. I'd also like to get her autograph XD

Diocletian
08-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Takehiko Inoue, for being an absolute goddess, and perhaps being the single greatest combination of author and artist ever.

Kentaro Miura, because I'd need to shake his had. The man is unreasonably talented.

Kubo Noriaki, for being a huge inspiration how what a single person can accomplish in terms of artistic detail.

Rumiko Takahashi, to wring her neck.

I'll punch her for Inuyasha then hug her for Ranma One Half.

Brian323
08-20-2008, 07:12 PM
I would probably wanna meet the creator of D.N.Angel. After all thats my favorite anime of all time

+Namiko+
08-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Death Note's artist: Takeshi Obata
and its writer: Tsugumi Obha

In my opinion, they're the best at what they do

oh, and Masashi Kishimoto,

i want to talk some sense into him,

SPOILERS!!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!!

for killing gaara and scaring the crap out of me,
for letting CN, destroy it,
for allowing the Fillers to happen
for screwing with a solid plot too much
for making me love naruto

Gjallarhorn
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
i want to talk some sense into him,

SPOILERS!!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!!

for killing gaara and scaring the crap out of me,
for letting CN, destroy it,
for allowing the Fillers to happen
for screwing with a solid plot too much
for making me love naruto

Kishimoto had nothing to do with the fillers or any screwing with the plot. That is the fault of the anime's writers and director. And it wasn't Cartoon Network that did the dub, that was Viz Media.

TheQueenOfAllYaoi
08-20-2008, 08:51 PM
:laugh: Tite Kubo-Bleach
Yoko Matsushita- Descdants of Darkness
Yukiru Sugisaku- D.N.Angel
Natsuki Takaya- Fruits Basket
Kazuya Minekura- Saiyuki
and the person who wrote loveless....ehehehee

Kawairashii hikari
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Natsuki Takaya- Furuba
Mia Ikumi- Tokyo Mew Mew
Special A's author forget the name atm

All of these ladies seem nice and teh one from Mew Mew is SO funneh in her little side columns!

SoRen-Ji
08-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Kozue Amano (ARIA) and Ken Akamatsu (Negima! & Love Hina)
They are the reason why i am addicted to anime & manga! xD

+Namiko+
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Kishimoto had nothing to do with the fillers or any screwing with the plot. That is the fault of the anime's writers and director. And it wasn't Cartoon Network that did the dub, that was Viz Media.

Dude, no, sorry! I LOVE masashi and don't blame him. It's just im stuck watching the fillers and i know they must have consulted him. And sorry for the Viz/CN screw up, but the Viz dub is great uncut. However the CN kiddi dub sucks. So Naruto curses? So what? You don't see them trying to edit Bleach, do you? Naruto sucks without the cursing and sensless violence. Why all the hate?

PigFarts
08-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Natsuki Takaya, author of Fruits Basket - I just wanna know if she had EVERYTHING planned since the beginning of the series, since I found SO MANY hints early on in the series for subjects she barely even touched until later on.

Also, Tite Kubo (BLEACH)...for the same reason. I've also gotta tell him to start a career in FASHION DESIGN! Holy crap, I want every outfit he draws those characters in! :P

Gjallarhorn
08-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Also, Tite Kubo (BLEACH)...for the same reason. I've also gotta tell him to start a career in FASHION DESIGN! Holy crap, I want every outfit he draws those characters in! :P

He's already stated in an interview that after he finishes Bleach he's going to go into fashion design.

rikumi
08-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Takaya Natsuki, Kubo Tite, Kishimoto Masashi, Kiyohiko Azuma and CLAMP for creating Code Geass! I'm nothing but a great fan of it now! =^w^=

Evockzi
08-24-2008, 02:08 AM
.HACK all the way o.o... I love that Anime/Manga/Game soo much...

Also wondering what kinda Author to "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan" is like o.o

TeniPuriFanGirl89
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
I would love to meet the creater of Death Note becasue he's just FLIPPIN' BRILLIANT!!!!! Both the anime and manga are just amazing.

BoiledFart
10-07-2008, 12:17 PM
the dude who created dc comics. cant remember his name but i think it is stan something.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
10-07-2008, 12:23 PM
the lovely ladies of CLAMP
the lovely ladie who made fullmoon...
and stephanie meyer

also, the chick who made drama-con.

gotta kill her for making me lurv Matt (i t hink that was his name)

The Wing Man
10-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Alan moore.

Baka
10-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Akamatsu Ken He's the guy who writes Negima!

emmdragon
10-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Hello, new here, but not to Manga or Anime. My favorite Author has got to be Akira Toriyama without a doubt. :) For one of the biggest influences in my life, Dragonball.

Hamashimura
10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Comic or anime...no movies nor TV shows...? T_T

Hmmm...My answer would be Kazuya Minekura...I just adore her stuff..

Dr. Hax
10-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Tatsuya Egawa for the making of...

http://www.manga-news.com/public/images/vols/goldenboy01.JPG

http://i12.tinypic.com/62xx8np.jpg

Kubisa
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Kishimoto, the guy who wrote Naruto.

I want to punch him for making Sasuke so unbelievably overpowered.

Haze is Dreamin'
10-10-2008, 05:11 PM
J.K. Rowling

Miss Moonlight
10-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I'd still like to meet Takeuchi Naoko. (BSSM and many other works.)

DemonsRevenge
10-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Well hes not an author but i would meet the guy that made School Days..... you know what id do? punch him in the head for wasting my time with his anime....... and then leave lol

Haze is Dreamin'
10-10-2008, 07:32 PM
The guy who wrote the Inheritance series would be pretty cool to meet too.