PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...?

Eris
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Would you rather have a sore throat for the rest of your life, or have intermittent fits of murderous rage for the rest of your life?

Evockzi
08-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Umm Sore throat O.O... if someone picks the other... there is some Serious problems... lol....

Beast
08-15-2008, 09:15 PM
The murderous fits of rage.

At least with that it doesn't hurt to talk/eat/smoke

Eris
08-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Umm Sore throat O.O... if someone picks the other... there is some Serious problems... lol....

It is a really annoying soreness too. It hurts to swallow, and nothing helps it.

Diocletian
08-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Sore throats fail to an extreme limit.
Murderous rage.I'm probably not gonna kill anyone just throw a chair at their head in a deadly fashion.

Kami6669
08-15-2008, 09:20 PM
The murderous fits of rage.

I don't want to be disturbed by my throat while a watch my favorite anime =P

Ollie
08-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Rage.

I'm sure there's medication out there for it. And if not, then no knives in the house for me, I guess.

Memento Mori
08-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Rage, because sore throats hurt physically. And if it's for the rest of my life? Owie.

Gjallarhorn
08-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Rage. A sore throat the rest of my life would probably just cause me to have the intermittent rage because of the constantly sore throat. It'd probably become maddening after a while. That, and I'd like to have the ability to speak properly.

There's classes and techniques to use to control the rage. And I hate cough medicine. Make me want to vomit.

Eris
08-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Rage.

I'm sure there's medication out there for it. And if not, then no knives in the house for me, I guess.

Medication or anger management classes won't help with the rage. If you choose murderous fits of rage for the rest of your life, it means they'll really be for the rest of your life -- and not until you deal with them.

-Kitsune-
08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Rage.

I've got three years of choir left and a severely sore throat would really mess that up. Plus I dont want to talk funny for the rest of my life, and they can just lock me in a room with no weapons when I have those "intermediate fits of murderous rage".

Mmmmmmmmmm
08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
I have murderous rage on rare occasions. So I bet I could stand to live with it. I mean, I wouldn't kill anyone.

Gizoku
08-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Aw crap, why Eris? xD

This is a tough one.

I'd have to pick the murderous rage. If anything the sore throat would make me pissed enough to go into a fit of rage.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-15-2008, 10:21 PM
The rage.
It'd help me through life, SO MUCH.

The Nightingale
08-15-2008, 10:31 PM
fits of murderous rage ^.^

I hate having sore throats, so I guess if I ever felt a rage coming on I'd lock myself somewhere xD

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-15-2008, 10:53 PM
I'd pick Sore throat, since I don't sing anyways. Though I wouldn't be able to eat properly ...oh heck I don't like eatin that much anyways.. But that'll make soo much thinner, and weaker, and unhealthier and ... oh well, whatever =.='

Evockzi
08-15-2008, 11:20 PM
It is a really annoying soreness too. It hurts to swallow, and nothing helps it.

I know, but vs going after Friends and Family and Other Innocent bystanders, Which I think would Cause more Damage be it Physical or Mental.

edit: Wow.. alot of people chose rage... huh guess I underestimated peoples desire.

THE ICE ANGEL
08-16-2008, 12:47 AM
The intermittent fits of murderous rage cuz I love eating^^

Jose
08-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Rage because other people would have to put up with me, I myself receive no pain.

Hoshizorah
08-16-2008, 01:05 AM
A sore throat, because naturally in real life, I am a quiet(not shy) person.
I do not chatter alot, because I don't feel the need to most of the time, and I enjoy listening to what others have to say.
Also I love the smell and taste of cough drops, I could get messed up on a bunch of those into my own la la land. hehe.

Haoie
08-16-2008, 04:50 AM
Depends on how sore a throat.

But I'd rather not be enraged. It just doesn't seem right.

Datenshi
08-16-2008, 05:26 AM
It's as if some people have never had an inflamed throat in their life. It is the most uncomfortable experience imaginable. Not talking I can handle, but you wouldn't even be able to truly enjoy your favorite dish for the rest of your existence.

And in any case, I don't see the latter as so much of a detraction as like a sort of superpower.

Happi Giraffe!
08-16-2008, 05:35 AM
probably the rage. having a sore throat wouldn't be fun for the rest of my life. besides, i could just tide the murderous rage on something like an ant.

kleyrxD
08-16-2008, 05:38 AM
Rage

Amray The II
08-16-2008, 06:59 AM
The sore throat. Because unlike some people here, I want a family when I grow up. Having murderous mental issues would harm the relationship and put them in danger. I do not want to do something that I felt I could have gone without doing, therefore the bad throat is my choice.

I do not talk much and do not smoke either, so it will be better for me than it would some other people. I may not be able to talk to my wife as much, and I my wedding speech may turn out rubbish, but it is better than the chance of killing your wife and everyone else whom has attended your wedding. Unless ofcourse your wife is a "B" word.

SSDynamite
08-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Sore throat.
Pretty much for the same reasons as kajiwara ^

███
08-16-2008, 09:01 AM
Sore throat, that way I can go on an insanely psychotic rampage by giving everyone sore throats.

Ramona Flowers
08-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Sore throat, then I'd constantly be prescribed lean.[spelling]

loveyourfate
08-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Rage.
It's more interesting to try and conquer it.

Music Fiend
08-16-2008, 10:45 AM
this was tough for me at first..

i love to sing. i practice daily, play acoustic guitar, write songs, record, and let my friends here. i also have a dream of makin' it big in the music industry. :P so having a sore throat for the rest of my life would make that ridiculously challenging, if not impossible.

on the otherhand, murderous fits of rage? i...hmm..well, actually, some of the greatest musicians were/are a little/somewhat/extremely insane, emotional, and wreckless. havng fits of murderous rage may lead me to produce a Top 20 smash. xD hell, i could name a song that, and have my wife screaming in panic as i drum on her head with a butcher knife in the background. ...okay...so that wouldnt pass for a top 20 hit today, but..still! it would find a market.

can't i just have mild throat irritation and want to strangle people, off and on, for the rest of my life.

and come to think of it..how does medication play in this? if i have a sore throat the rest of my life, but could all but fully surpress it with medication, i'd take the sore throat and still try out performing.

Finvarra
08-16-2008, 12:15 PM
The Fists.

Im weak as it is.
do_o

DynastyxFell
08-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Fits of murderous rage. I hate persistent physical pain. And I could handle living most of my life away from people, so I could avoiding hurting people.

Dogmat
08-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Fits of murderous rage. I already have that. Plus, I really hate having a sore throat.

Diocletian
08-16-2008, 09:12 PM
The sore throat. Because unlike some people here, I want a family when I grow up. Having murderous mental issues would harm the relationship and put them in danger. I do not want to do something that I felt I could have gone without doing, therefore the bad throat is my choice.

I do not talk much and do not smoke either, so it will be better for me than it would some other people. I may not be able to talk to my wife as much, and I my wedding speech may turn out rubbish, but it is better than the chance of killing your wife and everyone else whom has attended your wedding. Unless ofcourse your wife is a "B" word.

What if your kid grows up to have problems and wants to talk them out.You can't say:"because your an idiot son" without souding patronizing on a Voice box.
The Tourettes Guy is an example.Your a crap akkk mother,but he loves you.

Hysteria
08-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Dudddeee.
Ide rather have rage.
Like the pokemanz move.
I hate sore throats.
HATEHATEHATE.
So..Yeah.
:]

niKopol
08-16-2008, 09:24 PM
I'll stick with the murderous fits of rage. One, I don't want to sound like the godfather for the rest of my life, and two, I wouldn't have stood a chance with all those superiority complex ingrates that call themselves human whom I never backed down from and more than often fought.

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Most definitely the sore throat!! I wanna stop breaking my girlfriend's heart, I wanna spend time with her without looking at the clock and then getting mad, I already have a bad and very short-fused temper as it is, that can kill a cow O_O;;; And she doesn't care how I sound, so I can live with a little pain in the throat, just as long as I'm with her ^^

Perpetual Specter
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
This is a tough one. I'd probably choose to have sore throat instead, since I don't smoke, sing, or do much loud talking anyway. I'd also choose that more than likely, because I'm more of a calm person anyway--more pacifist-like.. It would depend on how bad the sore throat was though too. If it was too bad, I'd go with the rage. I guess people would just have to leave me alone when I got enraged and keep deadly weapons away from me.

TheAsterisk!
08-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I'd pick the sore throat, since I already seem to have some anger issues and because I think it'd be a good excuse to talk like Nick Nolte (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Nolte) all the time.

Acnologia
08-18-2008, 02:27 AM
Rage, because I can take anti psychotics for it.

~*Red*~
08-18-2008, 02:55 AM
I'd rather have the sore throat. I don't want to kill innocent people at random...

OminousCloud
08-18-2008, 04:54 AM
Sore throat. The rage might give me a stroke or something o.O

zerohalo21
08-18-2008, 05:04 AM
Fits of murderous rage, Cause there is nothing worse then a sore throat.

Megamind's Minion
08-18-2008, 05:12 AM
SOre Throat
lol...:laugh:

so that i will have an excuse for singing using
a very bad voice and an off - key tune....

though...
having a murderous rage could also help..
it would only cause more chaotic acts...

and i am a promoter for peace..
so, i guess...
:laugh: it's not for me...:cool:

Fuu Kasumi
08-18-2008, 06:40 AM
I have a sore throat right now. So far it's lasted almost a day and I already can't stand it.
I choose the fits of rage. Maybe my life would take a more interesting turn with this choice.

Mmmmmmmmmm
08-18-2008, 08:58 AM
I'd rather have the sore throat. I don't want to kill innocent people at random...Not necessarily killing random people. That's your OWN doing. Meaning you can't control yourself, and acting like a three year old.

SOre Throat
lol...

so that i will have an excuse for singing using
a very bad voice and an off - key tune....

though...
having a murderous rage could also help..
it would only cause more chaotic acts...

and i am a promoter for peace..
so, i guess...
it's not for me...
Um, so you rather have physical pain for a lousy excuse? How smart are you for ruining your life to have an excuse.

Fits of murderous rage, Cause there is nothing worse then a sore throat.There is worse than something than a sore throat. I think it's called "death", I'm not sure.

Baka
08-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I would want a murderous throat that is full of raging sores.

blueangel06661
08-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I'd take the sore throat, and just eat icelollies all the time.. I don't speak much as it is...

Plus.. I don't want to get thrown in jail or something horrible like that.. Perhaps even hurt someone I love dearly and regret it the rest of my life..

poison.ivy
08-18-2008, 05:08 PM
I already have murderous rage, so I'll try out the sore throat thing. I love to try new things. ^^

wordfarer
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
I have the patience to deal with a sore throat, but what I could not deal with is losing any control over my actions.

winry13
08-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Wow...hard decision to make.

I've had a soar throat before and they kill. I absolutely love sweets, this would include ice cream, it would hurt/burn just to get it down. Also another thing is I wouldn't be able to talk right. How would I curse or yell at someone who made me mad.
In that case. I'm all for fits of murderous rage. I already have anger issues and pretty much know/try to keep my anger under control, and I never attacked anyone who didn't have it coming.

Faceless111
08-19-2008, 04:11 AM
I'd rather have the sore throat. There are ways of dealing with sore throats. Like removing the throat all together. With a rusty pocket knife.

Liquidus Zeromus
08-19-2008, 07:09 AM
I'll take the fits of murderous rage. It suits me. Even though I'm good at keeping my RAGEEEEEEEEE under control... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ramona Flowers
08-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Wait. This is so a trick question.' Cause anyone with a sore throat for the rest of their lives would be irate, eventually leading to a murderous rage towards others or themselves [unless prescribed lean for the rest of their lives].

And being in a murderous rage would eventually give them a sore throat from screaming at plants all the time for giving people oxygen [not to mention all those other murderous reasons they'd scream].

Amray The II
08-19-2008, 11:42 AM
As long as it is not a much more worser version of the sore throat that I had before. Literally coughing almost every second of the day. I remember watching a DVD and I even had to turn it off due to the fact that I could not actually hear anything because of my constant coughing. I had those sweets for my throat, drunk lots of water, to no avail. I never want one like that ever again. It was not only painful but also very annoying.

godsofdeathluvapples13
08-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Rage. I always wondered what it was like to live in a mental institue.

Kawairashii hikari
08-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Hmmm.....

This is a tough choice. Murderous fits of rage or sore throat?

Some people in my school might already say that I have murderous fits of rage. Lol. My fits aren't that bad, not 'murderous' i just like hitting people.

But I love to eat, but i wouldn't want to be mean all the time though.

I guess I'd pick sore throat. I could get past it hurting when I eat and just love the taste of the food. And still also be nice to people and not killing anyone. With the murderous fits of rage you might get mad when someone doesn't cook what you want to eat and tear the whole place up and not even feel like eating because you feel like you'll kill that person or whatever. I couldn't go a day without eating. Nuh-un.

Fiery
08-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I'd have to pick sore throat. Even though I'd consider myself more of a sadist than a masochist (if I took either of those seriously, in the first place), I don't think I would ever want to actually kill anyone.

Having a sore throat, while being incredibly irritating, could have its perks. I would get a sexy, raspy voice out of it, and the excuse to drink way more tea than I already do.