PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Moment

october breath
08-14-2008, 02:27 PM
What was an awkward moment you had with the opposite sex?

I made a bet and had to dance with this super shy guy who was a year younger then me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he did the same thing back to me, looking super nervous. I put his hands on my waist and it was so awkward having to do that all the while his friends/cousins were raving and laughing at him having his first dance. I don't even remember what we talked about but at that moment I was just thinking about how weird the guy was. Dang, I wished that I would have put my hands on his hips so I could have been the man in the situation. XD

Mmmmmmmmmm
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
May I say REPETITIVE THREADS. Mine would be when they say something and I don't say anything. They just stand there and stare at me. AWKWARD.

SSDynamite
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
I've got a friend a few years younger than me. I've known him literally since the day he was born- seeing as his mum was my Nanny when I was little. And now that we're older we don't see each other hardly as much. So when I say bye to him I have nooooo idea whether I should hug him or not. I don't want to embarrass the poor guy by hugging him but I want to because he feels like a little brother to me >< So whenever I say bye I always stand there like a numpty like o.o "by-eeee"

october breath
08-14-2008, 02:32 PM
I've got a friend a few years younger than me. I've known him literally since the day he was born- seeing as his mum was my Nanny when I was little. And now that we're older we don't see each other hardly as much. So when I say bye to him I have nooooo idea whether I should hug him or not. I don't want to embarrass the poor guy by hugging him but I want to because he feels like a little brother to me >< So whenever I say bye I always stand there like a numpty like o.o "by-eeee"

That sounds so adorable >.<

xcloudxstrifex
08-14-2008, 02:33 PM
wow...thats scary!

~*Layla*~
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM
When this 7th grader asked me if my chest was fake.

Diocletian
08-14-2008, 05:32 PM

Is it?
Mine:Will you open this jar of ___?
I couldn't.I can lift over 150 lbs. but I couldn't open a jar of ___.:cool: I B Slick.

Music Fiend
08-14-2008, 06:06 PM

...and, folks, we have a winner!

well, aside from women getting possessive over and rubbing on me at work...and telling me i have lovely eyelashes...and acting like lil school girls over shoe size...not that many? c.c i don't think, at least...huhn...

my female cousin punched me in the family jewels once. she was so confused as to why i was screaming, ignoring her, and cursing. xD

Red&Stiletto
08-14-2008, 06:21 PM
When my guy-friends best friend told me that my friend liked me when he was standing right there. We were in the middle of a conversation and his friend just walked up and was like "Hey, did you know he likes you? He has this HUGE crush on you." My friend was like "Shut up! Go away! Blah blah blah"......... I walked away while they argued. >.>

poison.ivy
08-14-2008, 06:43 PM
my female cousin punched me in the family jewels once. she was so confused as to why i was screaming, ignoring her, and cursing. xD

ROFL.

Had many of those. One of them was when I said Hi to my ex, and he just turned away. That was like, BAD. Also, when a friend from primary school just came to our class. All the girls had the hots for him, tho he's actually a jerk xD, and he was a huge flirt himself. And so, as I wasn't at his tail, he noticed that too and was lightly flirting with me. That lead us to a few pretty hawt awkward situations. *remembers* Nothing ever happened between us tho. We became great friends, but we haven't stayed in touch in high school. Oh well.

.Lovebeat
08-14-2008, 07:22 PM
I guess I must have stared, at worst.

Evockzi
08-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Idk hard to bring anything specific to mind, I have bad memory for that kind of thing.

Most of my awkward moments occur just from a good old fashion Awkward silence then someone trying to fill it with a unfitting piece of Small talk.

animegirl2365
08-14-2008, 07:58 PM
When my best guy friend saw me naked!
he couldn't even look at me for bout a month!
But everythings okay now.

Finvarra
08-14-2008, 08:37 PM
My last date with my boyfriend was pretty awkward. We didn't really talk much. Just watched the movie and I sat on his lap. The next day we talked on the phone and both agreed that is was the most awkward date we have.

(I know....boring.)

███
08-14-2008, 08:59 PM
I don't ever have awkward moments, it's more the other way around. As a checkout chick when I am facing another girl serving on checkouts I would pull funny faces and they would start laughing hysterically. When the customer they are serving looks around to see what she's laughing at I pull a straight face and keep serving. It's the "lols" every time I hear the girls try and explain what happened to the customer.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-14-2008, 09:29 PM
When someone said 'Where's my bra?'. -.-' and when a relative said, 'What if they make fun or comment on my size?' ...then i just looked away -.-'

Petrol Gas
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Well there's this guy that I know. My best friend used to be in 'love' with his girlfriend, and we all sort of had a thing going where we really didn't like each other. So I helped my best friend steal his girlfriend from him.

Long story short, he's really not very comfortable around people now x_x. And every time I see him it's very awkward between us.

OminousCloud
08-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Some guy fell on me in a packed out train and then couldn't get up. That was pretty awkward.