PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Some Animes Plz :D

DemonsRevenge
08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey i was wondering if you guys could tell me some awsome animes for me to watch, preferrable romance or something, i like actions and im a DBZ fan but i like romances and stuff its just.. idk i like it also im not a perv but perferrably Ecchi also and pretty decent ecchi LOL.

Ive seen:
Chobits
Kanokon
Strawberry Panic
The Melancholy Or Haruhi Suzumiya
and hmmm cant think of anyelse also could someone tell me which series of Negima is the best? because there are two theres the normal one and a spin off/ alternate telling. Which ones best? oh and Ikki Tousen i think its called doesnt appeal to me much .... so yeah tyvm :D

furtong
08-13-2008, 11:55 PM
In my opinion until you have seen Cowboy Bepop you havn't lived ;) lol
but that's more action than romance =/

DemonsRevenge
08-14-2008, 12:24 AM
:( anyone else please cmon?

loveyourfate
08-14-2008, 01:14 AM
"Ah! my goddess" and "He is my master." The first's just a romance, the second's got a lot of ecchi.

DemonsRevenge
08-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks Dude :D

rf switch
08-14-2008, 01:36 AM
Ranma 1/2
Tenchi Muyo
Golden Boy

hirokiaibalovex3
08-14-2008, 06:32 AM
Lucky Star- humor
Ouran High School Host Club- humor/ a small amount of romance
Rosario + Vampire- humor/romance (has a bit of ecchi)
Vampire Knight- romance

Naruto- action/adventure
Inuyasha- action/adventure

sataned
08-14-2008, 07:32 AM
i havent watched anything lately :( and dubs for new shows take YEARS to come out so... i suggest Ergo proxy in engrish woot! ;D

N-Zero
08-14-2008, 12:06 PM
I think you would like FLCL...it's got action and romance.

Famahama
08-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Golden Boy
HELL-Yes by 9000%
Definitely one of the best choices around.

Girls Bravo seems like a good option. Its more to harem, but it does have its ecchi scenes

Action, well, you just have to try these out:

Darker Than Black
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Elfen Lied

unicornz
08-14-2008, 01:24 PM
dn angel and
fruit basket
they both contain romance ^^

Dragonlady
08-14-2008, 01:26 PM
As for ecchi anime, might I suggest:

Air Gear
Cutie Honey
Da Capo
Great Teacher Onizuka
Grenadier
Ichigo 100%
Love Hina
Mahō Sensei Negima
Onegai Teacher
Ranma 1/2
Tenjou Tenge
Vandread
Yumeria

sataned
08-14-2008, 08:52 PM
OH! chobits and Midori days youd like fersure.... maybe

DemonsRevenge
08-14-2008, 09:14 PM
:D thanks guys, in kanokon is 9 tail fox based on 9 tail fox in naruto because i read the wikipedia and i seen it? and does anyone know any really Dark animes like it would have gore and stuff and dark magic and demons or something lol. Kinda like samurai X movie, But (i cant remember his name) the samurai is still an evil assassin guy haha

Diocletian
08-14-2008, 11:26 PM
I sadly am gonna give some streaming ones since they aren't licensed.

Black Lion
Samurai Deepr Kyo
Peace Maker Kurogane
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Black Jack

.Lovebeat
08-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Love Hina both has comedy, romance and ecchi.
Ouran High school Host club has comedy and some romance, but no ecchi.
School Rumble has comedy and sometimes a bit ecchi.
Shuffle! has comedy, romance, drama and ecchi.

All of them are comedies so I think you'll like them. :3

Raesama
08-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Azumanga Daioh - Humor
Trinity Blood - Action/Adventure
Gurenn Lagann - Action/Adventure
Ichigo Marshimaro - Humor/Coming of age (in a sense)
Gunslinger Girl - Action/Adventure

Raesama
08-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Oh, Code Geass, My-HIME, and paradise kiss.

Hekse
08-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Love hina is a good romance/comedy one

Kronosay
08-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Fooly Cooly, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam seed destiny, School Days(its really f'd up at the end) Elfen Lied, Green Green, Tenchi in tokyo, Trigun(maybe), Lucky Star

DemonsRevenge
08-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks you guys have been a good help :D

Evockzi
08-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Hey i was wondering if you guys could tell me some awsome animes for me to watch, preferrable romance or something, i like actions and im a DBZ fan but i like romances and stuff its just.. idk i like it also im not a perv but perferrably Ecchi also and pretty decent ecchi LOL.

Ive seen:
Chobits
Kanokon
Strawberry Panic
The Melancholy Or Haruhi Suzumiya
and hmmm cant think of anyelse also could someone tell me which series of Negima is the best? because there are two theres the normal one and a spin off/ alternate telling. Which ones best? oh and Ikki Tousen i think its called doesnt appeal to me much .... so yeah tyvm :D

Your Lucky day ^^

Here are some Good ones

To LoveRU
Girls Bravo
Amaenaide Yo
Maburaho
He Is My Master ( Ecchi but not much of a Story Line)
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun ( Ecchi If I remember... Kinda Forget)
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan ( Short Series.. Vulgar SlapStick
Zero no Tsukaima

Some of them have Magic and stuff but Still Awesome Animes.

Deadeye31
08-17-2008, 12:01 AM
You mentioned before you wanted a dark one with gore and stuff well get yourself strapped in and turn on Elfen Lied. Considering your age, this will make your parents, if they pass by while you're watching it, go into virtual shock. But you did ask for it.

Romance has a pretty solid group if you're mature enough.

Onegai Teacher. Your age is also a factor here. It's meant for adults and has a lot of sexual situations even if there is no on screen hentai.

Onegai Twins is another good one but the bath scenes may make your parents get you off the computer so watch out.

Love Hina is a fun one. PG-13 I would rate it, it's good for your age.

AH! My Goddess: Great anime for romance, you'll love it.

Tenchi Muyo: a bit too much slapstick for serious romance but it's ok. Good for one go through.

Vampire Knight is a good one that recently came out. I just finished watching it today and liked it.

check out my list on page three in the "animes everyone should watch" list at the top and those, combine with these, will keep you going for a while.

DemonsRevenge
08-17-2008, 12:21 AM
lol i can hendel anything for my age muahahahah :D im mature, mature enought to have played the bible black visual novel LOL. but it sucked and had no actualy good ending so meh. lol PSP ftw so no1 can see me watching anime :D

but thanks ill be sure to check them out once *looks around* warez bb is back online *flame proof jacket*

Evockzi
08-17-2008, 04:45 AM
lol i can hendel anything for my age muahahahah :D im mature, mature enought to have played the bible black visual novel LOL. but it sucked and had no actualy good ending so meh. lol PSP ftw so no1 can see me watching anime :D

but thanks ill be sure to check them out once *looks around* warez bb is back online *flame proof jacket*

Pretty sure there isn't many Anime out there that can Scar a 15 year old... But don't get cocky.. I can find something that will scar you, for life. ^^:p

Kinda odd now that I think about it, Even mature Western Cartoons, Have Like No really mature content.. at least in the same Concept as Anime does, It's amazing I think.. just the differences...

Deadeye31
08-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Don't worry about getting warezes. There are plenty of sites that show animes online. Veoh is the big one and anime-media.net has a few too. Deffinitely get Veoh TV, though, it will be a huge help.