PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the First Kiss.

Reniti
08-03-2008, 03:22 PM
lulz. My bad. I didn't realize Misc had this thread already. >>; Um. Ignore it if you wish.

Yes, yes, the first kiss. Just because I'm having summer blues and reading about other "couples", I wanted to ask AF.

When was your first kiss? If not, when do you want to?

And I have to ask, when is the average age for a first kiss?
Apparently middle school has magic powers and now everybody is "falling in love" and all that good stuff.

So, what about you?

(haven't had mine yet. T_T)

Diocletian
08-03-2008, 03:28 PM
I had it.Wasn't a big deal.It was like when I had my first Diet Coke.It was good just nothing to brag about.

In relation to your middle school magic, nowadays I don't want a girlfriend as bad as I used to.As a teenager it's almost manditory to have a myspace,which I rarely check.And in those myspaces I can find ridiculous things like "I'm going to prove my love for____by having a kid".OR I miss YoOh already my buhby {IL_}.

Niro
08-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Might wanna check this thread out: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=75899

and dont worry bout first kiss...your only 13...when i was 13 i wasnt even thinking bout nothin like that...jus enjoyin my youth lol

-Kitsune-
08-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Ichi, dont worry about that kinda thing when you're 13. Hardly anything that happens at that age matters in the long run so don't rush it :3

Amu+ikutoanimegal
08-03-2008, 03:40 PM
i haven't had mine yet either but, hopefully soon cause i hav lots of plans for my year! for guys it probably no big deal but to us girls it every thing!i luv comedy romance novels so much! can't get enough!i read them alot now just as you r.

Amu+ikutoanimegal
08-03-2008, 03:40 PM
well most.............................................. ........

Aleyna
08-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey this thing seems more like a blog entry, and this idea was already created in a previous thread. Don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason. I can tell your new here. Please read the rules.
My first kiss was horrible, because I wore mint lip gloss, and I guess the guy didn't like how it tasted.

Amray The II
08-03-2008, 03:44 PM
well most.............................................. ........

There is an "Edit" button on the lower right hand side of your post, just for future reference.

I think I had my first kiss...but it couldn't have been that great if I can just vaguely remember it. Not sure. If I have had it then I will ignore it and wait for one worth remembering anyhow.

~*Red*~
08-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, I'm waiting until Ninna comes over next Christmas to have my first kiss.

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I've never had an actual "first kiss," but I definitely know who I want my first kiss to be with ^_^;;; Sweet_Chi14 <3333

sa5m
08-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Hmmm we've had this thread a lot.

But anyways I haven't had it. I'm too scared. LOL. And it seems gross to me.

Cacodemon
08-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Ha! I had my first kiss in 4rd grade! (in the lips) No, I am not lying! It was more about peer pressure than wanting a kiss, actually; because it was with a retarded little girl...:( But I beat you all to the first kiss, so there. :cool:

███
08-04-2008, 08:38 AM
About seven years ago, worst kiss I ever had. She knew I hadn't kissed before and thought it would be best to teach me the ropes by exchanging saliva with me.

Happi Giraffe!
08-04-2008, 08:51 AM
nope...im still waiting for the right person for that.

animegirl2365
08-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I had mine when I was 3 years old.With this boy in kendergarden.In front of the whole school!
worst dat ever!

Masali
08-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Again with the first kiss topic! Argh! Ok FINE, here it is again for the 1000000th time! I WAS 15, IN THE CLOSET, WITH SOME GIRL, COLONEL MUSTARD, IN THE CONSERVATORY, WITH THE CANDLESTICK! THEY WERE THERE TOO! DON'T ASK ABOUT THE CANDLESTICK, I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!

genericusername2
08-04-2008, 02:38 PM
About seven years ago, worst kiss I ever had. She knew I hadn't kissed before and thought it would be best to teach me the ropes by exchanging saliva with me.

But you are 12 now. That would make you 5.

Anyway I had a similar situation. She got drunk and seduced me, I was like 3 years younger then her yet she didn't know what she was doing.

yilin
08-05-2008, 12:28 AM
hmmmm.... I received a friendship kiss from my bestfriend... but not from a special someone... well, I want to had a first kiss at a romantic place..... well, a romantic place that I want!? hahahah.... any guess where is that? LOL!

loveyourfate
08-05-2008, 03:54 AM
Mine wasn't romantic in the least :p ... I was at a party and had too much too drink, next moment I was kissing with a girl (I knew her well though).
Still, we dated after that, for a while. lol

Niro
08-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I had mine when I was 3 years old.With this boy in kendergarden.In front of the whole school!
worst dat ever!

how can u even remember that lol

Kewii
08-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Closed for Duplication