PDA

View Full Version : \\.Hack Fragment - U.S. Version Cancelled??

ShinAkuma
07-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Doesn't seem like anyone has talked about this at all recently. Anyways, If you don't know, .hack fragment is the online, yes online version of the .hack series of games. Its not what you would expect after watching all three series of the show(Roots, the kidie version, and the original), but it does make its impact that they are trying to make a game that can expand to peoples thoughts. It was supposedly suppose to come out for the U.S. BUT, it was halted. They never said the reason why so far as I know, but a rumor went around on youtube and other sites about a kid hacked into where they were making the game and put a huge virus on it or something. Crazy? you tell me, I can barely make heads or tails from it.

Evockzi
08-22-2008, 03:42 AM
Doesn't seem like anyone has talked about this at all recently. Anyways, If you don't know, .hack fragment is the online, yes online version of the .hack series of games. Its not what you would expect after watching all three series of the show(Roots, the kidie version, and the original), but it does make its impact that they are trying to make a game that can expand to peoples thoughts. It was supposedly suppose to come out for the U.S. BUT, it was halted. They never said the reason why so far as I know, but a rumor went around on youtube and other sites about a kid hacked into where they were making the game and put a huge virus on it or something. Crazy? you tell me, I can barely make heads or tails from it.

Never heard anything about a .hack game.. but I can tell ya If it was done seriously.. I would spiral instantly back into my Hardcore gamer life and ruin my current life ^^".....

I think it would be awesome if they did say 10-15 years down the road use the same technology as portrayed in the Series ^^... bit far fetched I know.

Lozer
08-30-2008, 11:29 PM
i heard there was a version, but the company is bankrupt because they never advertised, and so the server is shrinking every day.

if i was made real, i would be on there every waking moment of my life.

Evockzi
09-01-2008, 03:00 AM
i heard there was a version, but the company is bankrupt because they never advertised, and so the server is shrinking every day.

if i was made real, i would be on there every waking moment of my life.

I am sure it would be the First game Shut down from health issues lol..

Gjallarhorn
09-01-2008, 08:12 AM
It was never intended to come to the U.S. because there wasn't a big enough market for it.

Also, it was only online in Japan for about a year before they shut the servers down. It has since been offline.