PDA

View Full Version : If you had a chance to be...

44NekoStarr66
07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
if you had a chance to be the opposite gender would you? or would you stay the gender you are? im not talking about having a plastic sugery change im talking about a total life change, once you turn everyone approaches you as if you were a guy/girl your whole life.

to be honest i would stay a guy.i'd rather not shop for "bras" or care about what lip gloss i would wear the next day. nor do i care for heels or dresses. basically i like being a guy because i find it "less body work" ofcourse you have to keep weight to a nice number, but all this "base makeup, implants, periods, birth control," not for me. i wouldn't be able to handle it.

Dogmat
07-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Maybe just for a day, to see what it'd be like. Otherwise a permanent change would be hard to explain to people.

Happi Giraffe!
07-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Maybe just for a day, to see what it'd be like. Otherwise a permanent change would be hard to explain to people.

yeah. it would be interesting to see life through the eyes of the opposite gender (but not for the rest of my life! :eek:)...

Jake-Sama
07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
For a day and no more. XD
I feel the same.
Something tells me girls have it tougher body wise.

Mmmmmmmmmm
07-29-2008, 05:57 PM
I don't know. Honestly, I would do it if my MIND would change too. And as long as you don't your period the same day. Other than that, I COULDN'T be a girl unless my mind changed. My mind is to much of a guy for my body to be a girl.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
If I had to be a guy for a day, I would quit after the first 20 minutes.

You know how when guys are going through puberty and they are easily angered because of that. I wouldn't like that. I already have a short and ferocious temper as it is. Also, no offense, but some guys are jerks. Some are really mean and I can't stand it. Yes, the tension of being a girl is high but I would hate being a guy.

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I'd so stay a guy O_O;;; I wouldn't like being a girl, because their lives are waaaay more complicated than my simple guy life >_> Their clothes are more expensive,(optional), they wear make-up, they have many other "problems" when they're teenagers, and...you get the point T_T And they have to go through the pain of childbirth >.<;;; No man alive could handle that, lol!! o.o;;; So yeah, I wouldn't have to do as many things or have anything extra in the way, so I'm sticking with being male =0

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-29-2008, 06:39 PM
honest time! i would rather be a guy because then i wouldn't be so short i would be tall like my dad was. and then plus i don't have to have anymore problems with periods or having trouble making friends!

o__o because guys can hate eachother one day and the next day they are all buddy buddy like nothing happened....x___X
also i could become gay :3 and be a guy that likes guys because it seems fun everytime my gay friends tell me about it and stuff. o_O one minor setback is that i'll miss having my girl body parts. sigh o__o being flatttt chested wouldnt look good in any corsets >w<

Diocletian
07-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Can I have "ladies"?

MissAstaire
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
to be honest i would stay a guy.i'd rather not shop for "bras" or care about what lip gloss i would wear the next day. nor do i care for heels or dresses. basically i like being a guy because i find it "less body work" ofcourse you have to keep weight to a nice number, but all this "base makeup, implants, periods, birth control," not for me. i wouldn't be able to handle it.

Well, I don't care for any of those either but it kind of just -happens-despite my attempts to stop it... I hardly wear make-up cos it screws up my skin, implants I would never do cos its just weird, *grumbles incoherently* I have no control over that >_>, and birth control? Ha! I shouldn't ever have a need for it. Wedding night, no shortcuts. :D

As much as I sometimes hate being a girl, I find the male anatomy somewhat irksome. I think I'd freak out majorly, even if it was my choice... but if I had the anatomy of a Ken doll, that shouldn't be a problem and then I'd be more than happy to oblige in a one-day-switcheroo test trial!

october breath
07-29-2008, 08:03 PM

That's what my friend says. I would want to be a guy. Men are usually stronger and usually don't get forced to do "it". Professionally it can be easier because of the higher wages and being taken more seriously. Being a girl is way to stressful. Guys don't get as emotional and teary eyed. Some say they haven't cried in like years. Sounds great to be a guy.

44NekoStarr66
07-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Can I have "ladies"?
by ladies what do you mean

hirokiaibalovex3
07-29-2008, 08:55 PM
If no one remembered that I was a girl, I would try it. Although I would only do it if it was reversible.

_Freddie_
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
I wouldn't change, I like standing while I pee.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
To be honest, I'd actually wanna try being a 'guy' for maybe just a day or a week, But for whole life, then no. (Though i could then totally hook up with girls so easily -.-') I like staying the way things currently is.

sa5m
07-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I would definitely rather be a guy than a girl for the rest of my life, for all the reasons already stated above -_-.

Memento Mori
07-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I would be a boy just for a day to see what it would be like to not have to worry about periods. But only for a day, because, I mean, I like being a girl.

███
07-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Periods = LoL!

You see, I am sane.

THE ICE ANGEL
07-30-2008, 12:52 AM
I'd love to be a guy.
Actually, although I'm a girl I dont like most of girls' stuff.
For example, I dont wear make-up. I hate it. Its just fake. I like the truth....the real appearance.

yilin
07-30-2008, 03:21 AM
hmmm... If there is a chance... I change to a boy for only ONE DAY!
I want to experience being a boy.... LOL! but, I rather to stay as a girl, of course... It's GOD's plan for me... ^_^

Magelation
07-30-2008, 04:12 AM
Haha seriously? I think I'd like to try it for a few days. I don't know about it being permanent though. But actually... who knows?

Cantelope
07-30-2008, 04:12 AM
Hmm, I don't have any qualms whatsoever about being male, and I don't have anything against being female, but for sure I don't want to change genders.

However, I've always been curious about things like, "what would I be like today if I had been a girl when I was born?" and if I had to option to find a female clone of myself and spy on her, I'd take that instead.

XdreamzX
07-30-2008, 04:49 AM
honest time! i would rather be a guy because then i wouldn't be so short i would be tall like my dad was. and then plus i don't have to have anymore problems with periods or having trouble making friends!

o__o because guys can hate eachother one day and the next day they are all buddy buddy like nothing happened....x___X
also i could become gay :3 and be a guy that likes guys because it seems fun everytime my gay friends tell me about it and stuff. o_O one minor setback is that i'll miss having my girl body parts. sigh o__o being flatttt chested wouldnt look good in any corsets >w<
ahhhh....hate each other and the next day make up? where do u live?paradise? i never seen a fight between guys do dat,and i kno i haven't--and uuhh gay?

anyway.....i wouldn't even want to try by any means....ever

MoroDashi
07-30-2008, 05:13 AM
I'de like to see what it would be like to be a Male. But only for one day. I like being Female.

Sakurablue
07-30-2008, 06:04 AM
To be honest i would want to try being a guy for a couple days.

Aysami_Kishima
07-30-2008, 06:54 AM
I like being a girl but i would like to be a guy for just 1 day or so... I wouldnt be able to be a dude 4 ever bcuz i have hot chick friends and... lol.... something may happen that i will remember when i change back into a chick... actually... wt am i saying id have sex with my chick friends even if i dont change into a guy.... if only they were bi... lol^^

Jake-Sama
07-30-2008, 07:21 AM
For al girls and guys wanting to be the other for a day, remember that your balance will be off at first, at least thats what I think. XD

Amray The II
07-30-2008, 07:56 AM
I would definitely like to do it for a day or two, but I wouldn't switch my gender for the rest of my life.

Please Note: This is a reply from a curious adolescent youth.

SSDynamite
07-30-2008, 07:57 AM
I'd love to be a guy for the day ^^ It'd be really interesting...
Though there are bad points to being a guy I think I'd enjoy it. I mean, think how quick it'd be to go to the toilet! And... 0.0 oh gosh! I could wear boy pants and have big pockets!!
No more carrying around stuff in a bag!

XdreamzX
07-30-2008, 05:25 PM
For al girls and guys wanting to be the other for a day, remember that your balance will be off at first, at least thats what I think. XDrofl niiice combakk;)

An Chi
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I would like to be a male...there are so many things i hate about beeng a female.. but...

.Ileaz.
07-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Uh....sure, but only for an hour>>
I dont want to be a guy forever...or maybe i wouldnt...
Yeah, i'll just stay my gender -.-

Ratiasu
07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Lawl, that was hilarious reading the first page about periods...
Yah, for a day, i guess. It would be pretty interesting what life would be like, though i could just ask my female friends.

october breath
07-30-2008, 07:54 PM
This is the reason guys don't want to be girls. Forget guys being hairy. Periods are way worse.

Tommie: Thats why your lucky girls don't have to shave your face.
Tommie: I mean, if you cut your legs, all u gotta do is put on pants.
Lisa: ........................................
Tommie: ?
Lisa: period
Tommie: ^_^;;
Lisa: menstrual cycle
Tommie: Yeah, I know what it is, i just dont have any experience with it, so I can't really give a good reply to it ^_^;;
Lisa: Imagine having to deal with blood coming out of your privates for like a week
Tommie: Pass. If a guy has blood coming out of his privates, it is a signal of a SERIOUS problem
Lisa: Well if you were a girl.
Tommie: I can't imagine it at all. Seems too difficult.
Lisa: Yeah. Some girls get really embarrassed when they leave a red spot on the back of their pants.
Tommie: The back of their pants? It gets that bad? o_O
Lisa: yup
Lisa: Some girls bleed SUPER heavy.
Tommie: Sounds pretty unpleasant ^_^;;
Lisa: It is. Especially if you're taking a shower and clots of blood drops down on the tub.
Tommie: >.<
Lisa: *laughs* Yeah it happened to me once. It was so gross. Once there was this clot that looked squishy like a red chewed up gummy bear.
Tommie: ewwwwwwwwwwww
Lisa: *Laughs*
Tommie: I think that is why guys should be nice to girls, since girls have so much to deal with anyway.
Lisa: Well it's basically up to the person to treat people how ever they feel. I thought it's just so funny how you seemed so grossed out by it.
Tommie: Well, the way u described it made it seem even more gross. The bit about it looking like a chewed up gummy bear >.<
Lisa: lol. Yeah it was gross. i touched it with my toe.

THE END

Taikyo
07-30-2008, 07:58 PM
if you had a chance to be the opposite gender would you? or would you stay the gender you are? im not talking about having a plastic sugery change im talking about a total life change, once you turn everyone approaches you as if you were a guy/girl your whole life.

Gawd! XD Being a girl is really hard! And you just got the basics of it. D:
Clothes, what I discovered mostly important for business ladies (school is based on business and computers), clothes important! You gotta get the main stuff, black blazer, simple black dress, slacks, and professional but good looking tops. X_x; The heels are a yes, and I hate wearing heels the most! ;3; Make-up..I spend a lot of money on make-up and clothes.. T_T; You can't get away using cheap make-up brands anymore, its all the expensive stuff. I use a Korean one, and it helps.

I prefer being a guy. D: Less work on the clothes things. I mean you don't have to choose between wearing a skirt or slacks. And the type of shoes to go with, heels or maryjanes. The face thing, don't have to really wear make-up, and the weight, as long as you're in the right weight, you're ok.

They don't even have to worry about periods too! T3T
Its a pain... literally a pain, and agh... can't get into details about it. X_x;

Maybe for awhile I would love to try being the opposite gender. :3

october breath
07-30-2008, 08:01 PM
Gawd! XD Being a girl is really hard! And you just got the basics of it. D:
Clothes, what I discovered mostly important for business ladies (school is based on business and computers), clothes important! You gotta get the main stuff, black blazer, simple black dress, slacks, and professional but good looking tops. X_x; The heels are a yes, and I hate wearing heels the most! ;3; Make-up..I spend a lot of money on make-up and clothes.. T_T; You can't get away using cheap make-up brands anymore, its all the expensive stuff. I use a Korean one, and it helps.

I prefer being a guy. D: Less work on the clothes things. I mean you don't have to choose between wearing a skirt or slacks. And the type of shoes to go with, heels or maryjanes. The face thing, don't have to really wear make-up, and the weight, as long as you're in the right weight, you're ok.

They don't even have to worry about periods too! T3T
Its a pain... literally a pain, and agh... can't get into details about it. X_x;

Maybe for awhile I would love to try being the opposite gender. :3

You know women bleed for like a month or two straight after they have children. It's groddy.

Sanosuke23
07-30-2008, 08:14 PM
I would want to for like two weeks.

Cotaku
07-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Tommie: Thats why your lucky girls don't have to shave your face.
Tommie: I mean, if you cut your legs, all u gotta do is put on pants.
Lisa: ........................................
Tommie: ?
Lisa: period
Tommie: ^_^;;
Lisa: menstrual cycle
Tommie: Yeah, I know what it is, i just dont have any experience with it, so I can't really give a good reply to it ^_^;;
Lisa: Imagine having to deal with blood coming out of your privates for like a week
Tommie: Pass. If a guy has blood coming out of his privates, it is a signal of a SERIOUS problem
Lisa: Well if you were a girl.
Tommie: I can't imagine it at all. Seems too difficult.
Lisa: Yeah. Some girls get really embarrassed when they leave a red spot on the back of their pants.
Tommie: The back of their pants? It gets that bad? o_O
Lisa: yup
Lisa: Some girls bleed SUPER heavy.
Tommie: Sounds pretty unpleasant ^_^;;
Lisa: It is. Especially if you're taking a shower and clots of blood drops down on the tub.
Tommie: >.<
Lisa: *laughs* Yeah it happened to me once. It was so gross. Once there was this clot that looked squishy like a red chewed up gummy bear.
Tommie: ewwwwwwwwwwww
Lisa: *Laughs*
Tommie: I think that is why guys should be nice to girls, since girls have so much to deal with anyway.
Lisa: Well it's basically up to the person to treat people how ever they feel. I thought it's just so funny how you seemed so grossed out by it.
Tommie: Well, the way u described it made it seem even more gross. The bit about it looking like a chewed up gummy bear >.<
Lisa: lol. Yeah it was gross. i touched it with my toe.

THE END

LOL
Niiiice.

Hmm. I think I'll stay female. I'd rather have the PMS than be the one facing the wrath of it.
...I should learn to control it soon...or my little brother won't be living much longer. >.>

october breath
07-30-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL
Niiiice.

Hmm. I think I'll stay female. I'd rather have the PMS than be the one facing the wrath of it.
...I should learn to control it soon...or my little brother won't be living much longer. >.>

XD my bro inlaw was like I wish I had PMS so I could have an excuse to be angry and overly destructive.

Hard to mess with a Preg-O lady.

law~
07-30-2008, 10:01 PM
hummm
*thinks*
no no, I like being a girl :D
bf is cute with me even if i'm mean with him, he pays $_$ lol, briefs sucks, and being lazZzZzZzy is not cool for a guy as it is for a girl :D (at least my parents are not over me telling me that I should get a job as they probably are to my brother XD )

Besides I have troubles making female friends, so that wouldn't be s cool if as a guy I couldn't approach a girl in a friendly way :D

So i better stay as a cute girl <3
*hugs herself*

Perpetual Specter
07-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I'd try being a girl for one month. Each gender has its own pros and cons, so out of curiosity I would try being a girl. I wouldn't want to change permanently though, unless I found it to be better. =P

~*Red*~
07-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I would want to definitely stay a guy.

Hotscout44
08-01-2008, 05:27 AM
I would definately consider it.... I hate being female. The mood swings the time of the month, the *****yness, the jealousy and most of all the fact that half the time we dont even know what's wrong... The only thing i like bout it is that I can be with my boyfriend (lol)

Acid Blue
08-01-2008, 05:34 AM
I'd think I would stay as a girl, even though I'd have to go through all that 'girly' stuff, I couldn't dream of being a guy and I don't think I would handle it too well x]

Plus if I became a guy, more than likely I would or people would call me, 'gay.'

poison.ivy
08-01-2008, 05:52 AM
I'd definitely give it a try for a day or two, but permanently... I really don't know. I enjoy being a girl, tho it can often be a huge pain [we're smarter after all xD JK], but I get along with guys pretty well, often share their disgusting sense of humor and in general, sometimes I'm the one who wears the trousers, lawl. I don't know, I can't tell for sure till I try! :]

Sanosuke23
08-01-2008, 06:24 AM
[we're smarter after all xD JK]

It was a joke I know, but in general guys ARE much simpler-minded. We look at things more directly and will take a more straightforward approach, while women in general look at how it'll affect the people around them and will approach things with different angles or perspectives. Whether that's how we're wired or if it's the result of the culture I have no idea, but it's true to some extent with everyone.

If it is hard-wired I'd be even more interested in changing genders temporarily, to see what it's like to even view the world so differently.

Cellestro
08-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Haha, I don't think I'd change for the rest of my life...but it'd be nice to be a guy for a little while ^_^

MissAstaire
08-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Notice how the girls want to be guys and guys want to... stay guys? Just thought it was interesting...

@october breath- 1) that skit was funny, but gross. And true. >.<
2) I am never having kids. Not worth it at all. *serious face*

Cellestro
08-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I'd love to be a guy.
Actually, although I'm a girl I dont like most of girls' stuff.
For example, I dont wear make-up. I hate it. Its just fake. I like the truth....the real appearance.

Same. I NEVER wear make up xD Except for drama...and even then I hate it >_>

I generally don't do any of the normal 'spend hours over your hair and make up' stuff either...

...I don't even own a pair of straigheners o_O
(Apparently it's quite odd xD haha)

sataned
08-01-2008, 08:56 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
IMA MANLY MAN MAN! with a touch of femenism/sentimental...stuff ... ... id kill myself if i was a girls...

MissAstaire
08-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Same. I NEVER wear make up xD Except for drama...and even then I hate it >_>

I generally don't do any of the normal 'spend hours over your hair and make up' stuff either...

...I don't even own a pair of straigheners o_O
(Apparently it's quite odd xD haha)

I hate doing most of that. The only makeup I actually wear is eyeliner and mascara. But even then I hardly do...
It takes me about 5-6 minutes to get it on after I've finished getting off the smears on my cheeks. Lol
But that's like the one thing I do to my hair other than wash and brush. It gets frizzy when its humid out, and its especially humid in the summertime... :<_<:

Saifa
08-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Maybe for a couple days just to see what it would be like but forever? I'm not so sure. If it went better then I guess I would switch.

Wio
08-01-2008, 01:23 PM
I could live with it if I had to do so. It'd have to be legit though--an operation is too phony. Being able to bare a child would probably make it worth it all. Though there are other perks such as having a better chance at the less physically intensive jobs.

The main problem would be having to have a higher commitment to hygiene. I like low maintenance things, and guys get to have low maintenance bodies.

Jessica Mars
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Hmm...I think I'd like to be a guy for just a few days every month. ;D

Besides that, I would prefer staying female. I think I'd be a little freaked out if I had male anatomy. I'd probably trip. Plus, it might make me attracted to girls....O_O

zrikin
08-01-2008, 02:22 PM
no i would do it for one day but not for ever