PDA

View Full Version : Help please (people who know D. Gray-Man)

Flyyt
07-24-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm cosplaying with my little sister as Jasdero and Debitto for the Comiket convention in Tokyo this august. I don't really know how to make their coats or where to get boots that look like theirs. thankfully, I live near silk street in Beijing, so I can root around there and in the new shopping malls, but I don't think we're gonna find the things I need. I was even thinking of ditching them, and just going without. Can anyone lend me a hand?

CroSsplay!
07-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Your Best bet is finding a Pleather (unless u can afford Leather) coat of similer size and shape, and the get creative with the sewing machine. I'n regards to the boots, your going to have a lot of trouble with this one (trust me i know i Crossplayed as Linali and it took me days to make the blue stuff and cost me 150 for the boots, looked dam good but!!) so i recomend too, again buy a simalar pair of boots (or ones that look completly diferent and just use leather or nomal paint spray) and get clever with the glue and colour.

hope i helped.

Flyyt
07-27-2008, 11:08 PM
Your Best bet is finding a Pleather (unless u can afford Leather) coat of similer size and shape, and the get creative with the sewing machine. I'n regards to the boots, your going to have a lot of trouble with this one (trust me i know i Crossplayed as Linali and it took me days to make the blue stuff and cost me 150 for the boots, looked dam good but!!) so i recomend too, again buy a simalar pair of boots (or ones that look completly diferent and just use leather or nomal paint spray) and get clever with the glue and colour.

hope i helped.

Wow! your a genius! This helped so much, thank you!