PDA

View Full Version : Love rpg

Emzem
07-24-2008, 05:31 PM
This is my first rpg- and post for that matter. So this is an rpg and it takes place at a school mostly and other places. You make a character and start role playing. And the biggest thing about this rpg is you try to fall in love with another rper (You can even break up with other rpers)! Do anything you want. Make a character and have fun with it! No god playing and please have only one character. :D

Name: Ayumi Takada
Appearace: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/asuna_mahou_sensei_negima.jpg
Dislikes: Snoobs and anything to complicated although she tends to make her life a little to complicated.
bio: Just returned from an art school in England for her acceptional art skill.

Ayumi sat down in her homeroom seat. She felt nervous. Would people remember her? She weas gone for a semester but she didn't think they'd all forget her. Or maybe they did. She pulled out a piece of paper and started to doodle all over it. It helped her relax. She looked around the classroom, she just wished she had some friends.

Ωmega
07-24-2008, 05:46 PM
When Requesting an RPG please follow these guidelines, it helps me look through things quickly and make sure you know what you're going to do and want to do it.

The RPG Request must be sent by PM, do NOT at any point send me to a website to read the information. The RPGs are for the forum, so they will be submitted on the FORUM.

Okay the Guidelines:

1. The Title of the PM must be labelled "RPG Request: TITLE OF RP"
2. If there are more than one PM, label them with Part A-Z (1-99)
3. The request must be labelled in these parts:
a. Title of RP
b. History of RP Story
C. Sample Character Sheet
d. Sample Character(s) (the more that you have in mind the better)
e. Plot advancement ideas.(Please use labels if you don't I sometimes miss what you wanted. I read this quick, and I like being able to read them quick)

Keep in mind characters TRY to screw you up. It's the point of the game, to beat the game you're aiming for a good story and for keeping other people on their toes, to do that you aim to screw the "Game Master" "Games Operation Director" or even "Story Teller" up.

4. You must show interest in keeping it alive, we don't want everyone to fall under and RPs to die, nothing like a good RP dying out.

Once you have those, you may send the RP Request. You don't have those, I won't read, I'll just trash bin it, and respond to the last one saying "Request Denied"
I will explain why it was denied but I'm to the point with my explanations.

ALL PARTS OF THE REQUEST ARE REQUIRED IF YOU ARE MISSING A PIECE YOU WILL BE DENIED. THIS INCLUDES PLOT ADVANCEMENT.

Please read the stickies before posting.

LadyPSerenity
07-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Not an approved RPG. Please read Maru's post above.