PDA

View Full Version : What type or girl or guy are you looking for?

King_Shadow89
07-23-2008, 12:13 AM
This is something I made because my friends begged me to make this thread.

I am just curiouse what type of guy or girl your interested in.

I am looking for a girl who will love me for who I am and will stay faithful to me and stick with me throught hard and good times. also she has to be sweet and have a great personality.

Beast
07-23-2008, 12:14 AM
A woman that will pull the trigger.

Jose
07-23-2008, 12:15 AM
i want to meet the girl that wouldnt save me from jumping off a building; but would instead, jump with me

UnknownMistress
07-23-2008, 12:18 AM
I want a guy that will love me for me, be faithful & be loads of fun to be around ^-^

Aleyna
07-23-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm looking for a girl or a guy that will be honest with me, listen to me, try to be understanding, be polite to me, be respectful to me, and of course be himself.

If a guy or a girl is constantly rude or disrespectful, I can't date them. But I'd rather have them be rude sometimes, then always act polite and fake.

Anuket
07-23-2008, 01:06 AM
I don't go for picture perfect type of guy. Where's the fun in life if you set out details on the kind of person you want to spend life with? I say, I'll just go with the flow. If I like a guy I'll just go ahead and like him. It takes time to really like someone and to know them. So I really can't say what I want.

King_Shadow89
07-23-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm looking for a girl or a guy that will be honest with me, listen to me, try to be understanding, be polite to me, be respectful to me, and of course be himself.

If a guy or a girl is constantly rude or disrespectful, I can't date him. But I'd rather have him be rude sometimes, then always act polite and fake.

wow your just like me but I am only looking for a female though

Aleyna
07-23-2008, 01:24 AM
wow your just like me but I am only looking for a female though
Lol, I am bisexual, although I do like guys more then girls.
I need to edit that quote. It should be them not him towards the bottom.

Ohh, and they need to communicate with me too.

ChibiVampKarin
07-23-2008, 01:30 AM
The one who I have now :) ...who is currently obnoxiously snoring x.X

-Kitsune-
07-23-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm interested in the type of guy that loves me for who I am, and can put up with my flaws and someone sweet who I can joke around with.

I'm pretty sure I found him. ;3

International 4-8818
07-23-2008, 01:33 AM
Jeeez Jose101 a little grim aren't we?

Anyway, i just want that girl that likes me for who I am and is not embarrassed to express themselves to me. confidence and all that great stuff especially down to earth.

Jose
07-23-2008, 01:51 AM
Jeeez Jose101 a little grim aren't we?

Anyway, i just want that girl that likes me for who I am and is not embarrassed to express themselves to me. confidence and all that great stuff especially down to earth.

lolololololololololololololol

Everyone know I am already dating someone =3

and that was just a joke

I am[was] looking for someone who care to hear me rant out my day, who wants to listen to me talk, someone is just like me, someone who refuses to be a bore, someone who has a life outside of our relationship, someone who is real and isn't fake and most importantly someone who doesn't cheat =3.

Aleyna
07-23-2008, 02:01 AM
lolololololololololololololol

Everyone know I am already dating someone =3

and that was just a joke

I am[was] looking for someone who care to hear me rant out my day, who wants to listen to me talk, someone is just like me, someone who refuses to be a bore, someone who has a life outside of our relationship, someone who is real and isn't fake and most importantly someone who doesn't cheat =3.

exactly! someone who doesn't CHEAT!
my last ex-boyfriend stole 250 dollars from me and cheated on my twice!
someone who doesn't steal too of course

Sanosuke23
07-23-2008, 02:11 AM
I... don't know. If I knew, I'd probably be out looking for someone.

I guess the only certain necessary qualities are an open mind, loyalty, and patience. I need need NEED to be able to trust you, and I myself am admittedly clingy and needy from time to time, and that can sometimes be annoying but I can't help it. I've been burned in the past several times, and not just in romantic relationships.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-23-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm aware of the type of person I'd like to have a relationship with, but I'm not looking for anyone right now.

~*Red*~
07-23-2008, 02:35 AM
I've found a girl who is loving, caring, funny, understanding and above all, a very close and dear friend.

law~
07-23-2008, 03:09 AM
hu? ^
anyway...

well...
I've found some really special <3 loving, caring, funny, open-minded, patient (lawlietth is kinda crazy), cute, with nice taste on music (which is really important to Lawlietth ^^)
love spending time with him ^_^ and he's my best best best beeeest friend on the universe <3<3<333

Haoie
07-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Someone who'll never give me up
Who'll never let me down
Who'll never run around
And desert me

Now all we need is a Rickroll.

King_Shadow89
07-23-2008, 04:57 AM
I'm aware of the type of person I'd like to have a relationship with, but I'm not looking for anyone right now.

Come on man thir is alot of great opertunities out their. just choose the right girl that meets your standard. for example----> I am looking for a girl who will love me for who I am and will stay faithful to me and stick with me throught hard and good times. also she has to be sweet and have a great personality and a;ott;e more. but hay those type of girls are rare to find that is why I am still single.

Eris
07-23-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm not really looking at the moment. I enjoy being single. You can be such a slob, and nobody cares. To paraphrase a friend of mine: I don't play hard to get, I play hard to want.

Happi Giraffe!
07-23-2008, 05:55 AM
Someone who's gonna be faithful to me, love me, and be a wonderful person to hang around.

SSDynamite
07-23-2008, 06:57 AM
I want a guy who can make me laugh. Whether it's on purpose or not, I don't mind.
Because, as Charlie Chaplin once said "A day without laughter is a day wasted."

*Edit* Also, I'd like him to be clever. Or at least bright enough to have a range of interesting conversations with.

_Freddie_
07-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Well, since I'm so socially awkward, and passive, not to mention shy, I need someone with a strong personality to bring out my eccentric side. Not trying to sound otaku or anything, but a Tsundere personality would fit me well. Other than that I need girl who is less serious about life, but open minded to change.

Taikyo
07-23-2008, 07:54 AM
hmm...what a toughie.... I haven't been in a relationship for 3+ years, because I'm soo picky with who I want. D: <----seriously it is true..

But with school work and what not, I'm not currently looking. D:
For my guy or girl, I want he/she to be honest with me, have fun together, even though its one of those moments where we don't have anything to talk about, but its still a cherish moment. Humorous, caring, and can spoil me sometimes, since I spoil whoever my partner is with gifts and such. XP
Respect what I like, since I'll respect what they like. (ex: Yaoi, they have to respect that! D<)
All in all, for men, I want a gentleman with an open mind, and knows how to laugh. Ladies, someone sweet and nice, and everything listed above. lD

That is all...>3>; Mann..good love is hard to find.....

Music Fiend
07-23-2008, 08:10 AM
I pretty much had the girl that i wanted; but, i was being told by so many people (her friends..mine..our mutual friends) that she was seeing a guy i was good buddies with, behind my back. and she refused to publicly deny it, inspite of doing so in private. I did my best to believe her, but the face that she told him that she might date him while she was all romantic with me and telling me i am her only love..well, kinda hard to trust -anyone- after that. I think i drove her away (she literally deleted her myspace and refuses to answer any calls or messages) with that cynicism and distrust, but all i wanted was for her to tell him to back off. o.O if you are mine, you don't need some other claiming you as his too. thats screwed up.

but. oh well. singlehood is something i am used to. :P although, i have like..three people trying to claim me..and this 27 yr old big black woman at my work hitting on me. Dx

i've been called a huge flirt, but really, i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. i am not some bone-headed, naive brat that confuses infatuation or lust for love. i know how it works by now. i know what is puppy love and not meant to last.

hm..let's see..

i've dated a wide variety of girls, in a sense. emo ones, arrogant ones, black ones, white ones, poor ones, rich ones, one that live in my state, ones that live half way across the planet, ones that knew me for a week, ones that know me for a year, ones that were clingy, ones that didn't even talk to me.

as a rule of thumb i don't always stick to, i try to limit myself to confident girls. i don't want to hear all that "i'm not pretty! stop saying that!" crap all day. and yet, sometimes, i let it slide. things that i dont waiver on are intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, and dedication. i've been cheated on twice, so dedication, and therefore, integrity, are key.

as with San, i can be quite clingy too. i like to spend as much time as i can stand, with a girlfriend. if she is too busy for me, we obviously don't need to be together. just the same, i like to be the hero - the man, above any other male friend of her's, that she turns to for advice first, and seeks comfort and warmth from. it makes me feel needed. i may be looked upon as arrogant and conceited myself, but that's not truly the case, and i can be sensitive at times.

call me shallow, but looks are important as well. why would i date someone who i'm not attracted to physically. i mean, sure, i may have great convos with them...but what if i don't want to touch them at all or i don't find them appealing? but, for me, personality comes first, regardless.

that's about it.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Everyone's getting all poetic and deep up in here o_o. Not that that's bad or anything.

Me? Well... I'm looking for a mate who has the same views as me I guess. I don't think I could live with someone with completely different political views. I think we'd chew each other apart. They'd have to like traveling a lot too, because I'd be going everywhere. They'd also have to have lots and lots of patience, considering I'm very... out there. It's like emotion times ten for me. When I'm happy, I really happy, when I'm angry, I'm really angry. Not to mention I can get snarky, emo, and mean. Definitely, they'd need a lot of patience. I met one guy once, but all he really wanted to do was get me in bed. Once I said no, he was outta there. It gets kind of discouraging when you're lonely. You don't want to be picky, but you kind of have to be. Unlike most of you, I'm young. I can't honestly see all the fish in the sea, but I know they're out there.

MissAstaire
07-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh. Well I'd like to think that I found him already, but you never really know until you know, right?

I want a guy who can make me smile despite my attempts not to.
who can make me laugh when I'm 30 miles away because I thought of something funny he did 6 months ago.
Who, when I ignore him for extended amounts of time, will give me space but bug me non stop until I tell him what's going on.
Who is humble, but doesn't let people walk all over him.
Who can put up with me and all my ups and downs.
Who is my first call.
My best friend.

Now all those things I already have, but unfortunately I am afraid that he doesn't see me the same way, but as a younger sister. Which, let me tell ya, sux on my part.

Diocletian
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm waiting for her to fall on my doorstep.{Mail-Order}.I don;t mind being single either.Couples are becoming over-rated.It's gotten to the point that I'll adopt a kid someday.There was an occasion were I was walking and the couple was border line clog dancing.{I don't want ban}

Sarcasm is the only quality I need.

Kalay
07-23-2008, 04:17 PM
I am pretty sure I finally found the one that is just right for me. He is a very talented man, with a lot of potential to be just about anything he wanted to be. He is smart, funny, and completely talented. He makes me extremely happy. ~~ But I suppose what I really look for, is someone who is laid back. They don't get too worked up over things, and I can just sit down with them and talk about just about anything really! I love for them to have a funny sense of humor. They have to be intelligent. Just...not a totally lame person.. Lol. Looks don't matter to me. If they are good looking...then hey..that is just what happens to come with the actual package. =] <3 He knows who he is. ^^;

~~Chrissy~~

Kawairashii hikari
07-23-2008, 04:23 PM
A boy that loves me for me...
That doesn't think that what I like is weird, and if they do, can cope with it fine anyway. Someone with humor... i couldn't be with someone if they didn't have a funny bone in their body. Who likes video games, and other stuff that I like. But especially video games so we can play them and when i beat them I can laugh at him. A person who knows how to play and have fun and not take each other too seriously when you say something stupid. Someone who doesn't follow the crowd always.... and when I'm at my madest can make even a little smile come up on my face. Which is almost impossible to do...

that's about it... I try not to be too picky. But I turn out to be anyway.

Evockzi
07-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Most likely ideal would be someone that has simular career outlooks and interests, but more importantly not a girl thats so prepped up on Looking good it affects their lifestyle.

DaSOCOM
07-23-2008, 04:47 PM
This is a list of things that I want in my girl, in order of priority. The lower a desire is on the list means that it is more negotiable in the amount of that trait they must have:

Smart, Witty, have a good job, look good, be adventurous, like my music, be a good cook, be able to handle herself and make decisions, be freaky in da sack, fearlessness, love anime and video games, and completely under my control.

I know I left a few things out, but that's the gist of it. Being completely under my control isn't too high of a priority, but it is useful in certain situations.

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Xieshunnuan
07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Read Closely... She must be*whisper* well mannered xD. Also they have to atleast love anime n games =P ( watashi daisuki Gamar!!)

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-23-2008, 05:57 PM
This is something I made because my friends begged me to make this thread.

I am looking for a girl who will love me for who I am and will stay faithful to me and stick with me throught hard and good times. also she has to be sweet and have a great personality.

Same here, that's the type of girl I would be looking for :) I'm not really out for looks, but if the oppurtunity presents itself, then darn well I'll take it!! :D If a girl can't like me for me, then she's not the one for me, and vise versa. And of course, a great personality, without that, she's a blank slate X_X I want to know, even if it makes her heart ache and even if it's painful, that she'll stay by my side. Forever. :3

BrokenYetPretty
07-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Well, I'd like a guy who shares my beliefs, but isn't too religious (meaning he'll disregard some of the rules), and has to be at least a little bit interested in anime. And of course, won't pressure me and won't call like fifty times a day.

And also, he has to be somewhat funny.

And so far, I think I've finally found him.

Lando
07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
I think this Thread will be interesting ... I'll just wait and see where it goes ...

King_Shadow89
07-23-2008, 06:47 PM
thank you all for yourr comment lol this thread is becomming some datting link now lol.

Flah Blah
07-23-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm surprised at the seriousness of this thread.

In any case, I'm not looking for anyone. I prefer solitude as opposed to companionship.

True commitment's what I'm thinking of. I'm looking for a person who's never gonna give me up, never gonna let me down, never gonna run around and desert me. Never gonna make me cry, never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt me. Never gonna give, never gonna give me up!

lady_jesika
07-23-2008, 08:31 PM
he has to be cute, smart, and hung lika horse ^.~
those are the three main things, but he also has to be faithful and be fun, so in other words i will never get my guy, lawlz

Jake-Sama
07-23-2008, 08:45 PM
I want a girl that likes me for me. ( corny. )
The great thing is I found one that I lost a few years back. ^^
All I have to do is ask her out at the movies when her and I go see the Dark Knight!
Now the shallow part of me that is not really want i want just a few more things that would make it great. ^^ Rich, nice looking, Awesome personality. Oh, wait I have those too! ^^

No clingons! Xd you know star trek? I am not sure how to spell clingons though.
I hate the clingy ones!

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-23-2008, 09:52 PM
To make it short, I guess anyone who's got respect.

Perpetual Specter
07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
I want someone who thinks similarly(very hard to find for me), is smart, and is friendly. They should also look decent, but I'm not picky. They need to able to able to put with me and my silliness also. Oh, and one of the most important things--they need to be forgiving and trustworthy. I think I've found this person already though. :3

allaboutyou3678
07-23-2008, 10:30 PM
..manily just someone to love me...actually the girl a currently have things for is I guess what I look for, but I am still trying to figure out how to even get her to hang out with me more often dating is a bit far away.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-23-2008, 10:44 PM
YAY a thread that is made for me to answer whole-heartedly without holding back or having regrets! o_O; (don't pay attention to that)

at first back in 9th grade a close friend and i wanted an asian guy because you know we thought they were sooo hott you know? but even though i still truly want that but i realize the hottest guys can be the biggest jerks in the world too.

what i look for in a guy is someone who is not afraid of who "I" am. a guy that won't expect me to be "normal" or "tame" but not nessecairly "wild clubbing every night" either. he has to like anime like me, what else would we talk about? like my sense of art and music and my sort of style, my randomness, my urge to want to dance and be stupid in public, to be spontaneous in every way, but oragnized, calm, sincere, sensative, protective (not over protective) trustworthy, independent, risk-taking but repsonsible for their actions, not letting religion get in the way, doesn't care if i have short or long hair, gives me attention when i need it and space when i want it.

now this is tough, but i want a guy, that is a virgin i would like that
but i would not mind if the guy was not one but it's hard to be completed as a couple and one is sexually active and one is not. i have found this is some reasons why i do not end up going out with the guys that i would like to.

but what i really notice before all of that is hair, eyes, lips.
if your hair is totally awesome to me than you will catch my eye, second is eyes, if they stand out dramatically, oh yes, and lips, well im picky about that ^^ but its usually the eyes that catch me, idk it's just an exquiste feature

hm i know there is more....darn i guess i'll edit if i remember something i forgotten

XdreamzX
07-23-2008, 11:37 PM
YAY a thread that is made for me to answer whole-heartedly without holding back or having regrets! o_O; (don't pay attention to that)

at first back in 9th grade a close friend and i wanted an asian guy because you know we thought they were sooo hott you know? but even though i still truly want that but i realize the hottest guys can be the biggest jerks in the world too.

what i look for in a guy is someone who is not afraid of who "I" am. a guy that won't expect me to be "normal" or "tame" but not nessecairly "wild clubbing every night" either. he has to like anime like me, what else would we talk about? like my sense of art and music and my sort of style, my randomness, my urge to want to dance and be stupid in public, to be spontaneous in every way, but oragnized, calm, sincere, sensative, protective (not over protective) trustworthy, independent, risk-taking but repsonsible for their actions, not letting religion get in the way, doesn't care if i have short or long hair, gives me attention when i need it and space when i want it.

now this is tough, but i want a guy, that is a virgin i would like that
but i would not mind if the guy was not one but it's hard to be completed as a couple and one is sexually active and one is not. i have found this is some reasons why i do not end up going out with the guys that i would like to.

but what i really notice before all of that is hair, eyes, lips.
if your hair is totally awesome to me than you will catch my eye, second is eyes, if they stand out dramatically, oh yes, and lips, well im picky about that ^^ but its usually the eyes that catch me, idk it's just an exquiste feature

hm i know there is more....darn i guess i'll edit if i remember something i forgotten
daaaaaaamn u quite da picky 1.....but i have some of those traits....

i don't feel like typing so......

asdf16ghjkl
07-24-2008, 02:35 AM
i'm looking for something that's not perfect, after all you have to treasure people not despite their flaws but because of it..... if this makes sense (does to me)
:D

MissAstaire
07-24-2008, 04:24 AM
...but what i really notice before all of that is hair, eyes, lips.
if your hair is totally awesome to me than you will catch my eye, second is eyes, if they stand out dramatically, oh yes, and lips, well im picky about that ^^ but its usually the eyes that catch me, idk it's just an exquiste feature.

That's how I am. My best friends eyes are so beautiful. They are like this deep, yet pale light blue with a slight grey tint. I don't know know, but it just makes him even more beautiful...

poison.ivy
07-24-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm looking for a vampire. But I'd rather found one later, in my late 20s, cuz I'll still have my looks and by that time, I'll enjoy joys of human life as much as possible.

Hey, you asked, don't hate. :/

For now, tall and long haired guy with nice teeth. Preferably, with the similar music taste as mine. We should share interests and have understanding for those we don't share. As for his personality; funny, smart, outgoing, well mannered, faithful, willing to listen and give advice, talky and goofy. In short, a friend.

The only physical thing, besides looks in general, that matters to me is his hair. Longer, the better =P But it's not that critical. But right now I'm not really looking for a serious relationship... It's a great joy in winter. ^^ Really, what's better then having someone around in the cold, snowy night or kissing him at midnight on the New Year's party? But summer is perfectly suitable for playing the field. >:]

Music Fiend
07-24-2008, 06:00 AM
he has to be cute, smart, and hung lika horse ^.~
those are the three main things, but he also has to be faithful and be fun, so in other words i will never get my guy, lawlz

i like how being "cute" and..."hung like a horse", in your own eloquent words of female wisdom, come before being faithful. very nice. c. c

well..at least you are honest and upfront! enjoy loneliness! :D

Ak1ra
07-24-2008, 06:04 AM
She has to be good in karate and love romantic anime very much. And also with very long hair ^_^.

XdreamzX
07-24-2008, 06:09 AM
i like how being "cute" and..."hung like a horse", in your own eloquent words of female wisdom, come before being faithful. very nice. c. c

lol wow.....quite bland......yea at least shes honest:p

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 01:33 PM
That's how I am. My best friends eyes are so beautiful. They are like this deep, yet pale light blue with a slight grey tint. I don't know know, but it just makes him even more beautiful...o___________________O
omg his eyes are goregoussssssssssssssssssssssss
^////^ seeing his eyes would cause an orgy in my brain
*giggle*

Music Fiend
07-24-2008, 01:59 PM
wow. an or..hm.

AF girls certainly know how to..express..what they want/like. first, having being hung like a horse as a requirement. then, resorting to having...umm...yeah, "pleasured thoughts" within their minds over..friggin' eyeballs.

-claps.-

Jake-Sama
07-24-2008, 02:15 PM
This thread makes me feel so much better about myself. 0.o

Aki_Saku
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM
At summer camp this year, everyone in my cabin wrote out a list. Mine included over fifty things, and two pages. The biggest things are... ~Christain ~Spontanious ~Caring/Kind (And I love ice blue or green eyes ^^)

Diocletian
07-24-2008, 02:51 PM
I hate to triple post on one topic,but you guys have such HIGH STANDARDS!It's unbelieveable.You want hot,muscular,christian,likes anime,blah,blah,pick one.One should be enough.Be real.Not everyone has all those qualities.

07-24-2008, 03:11 PM

OOOH SMASH.

For realz though, I know a guy's size is nice and all. But if he was unbelievably nice and attractive (in my opinion of course), I wouldn't care if he even had a (thinking of a nice censored word) penis (that'll work too).

Also, GTO, I mean, GTK, it's important. Some of the qualities these girls mentioned were a bit ridiculous, but sometimes it's okay to be picky. We're assuming that the person we pick will be with us for the rest of our lives, we don't want mess up and have to get a divorce. It's important to not settle for second best with us. At least not for me.

Niro
07-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Someone i just really get along with and loves me for what i am and i love her for what she is

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
OOOH SMASH.

For realz though, I know a guy's size is nice and all. But if he was unbelievably nice and attractive (in my opinion of course), I wouldn't care if he even had a (thinking of a nice censored word) penis (that'll work too).

Also, GTO, I mean, GTK, it's important. Some of the qualities these girls mentioned were a bit ridiculous, but sometimes it's okay to be picky. We're assuming that the person we pick will be with us for the rest of our lives, we don't want mess up and have to get a divorce. It's important to not settle for second best with us. At least not for me.

o__O; yes yes and it says in this one book i stumbled upon that the sizes of a penis or vagina will fit together perfectly if you love each other o_o; i think that's what it was saying

I hate to triple post on one topic,but you guys have such HIGH STANDARDS!It's unbelieveable.You want hot,muscular,christian,likes anime,blah,blah,pick one.One should be enough.Be real.Not everyone has all those qualities.

you would be surprised how many girls actually find what they want
:]

wow. an or..hm.

AF girls certainly know how to..express..what they want/like. first, having being hung like a horse as a requirement. then, resorting to having...umm...yeah, "pleasured thoughts" within their minds over..friggin' eyeballs.

-claps.-

^_______^ the best cream of the crop!! (lol)

This thread makes me feel so much better about myself. 0.o
o__O; how so???

MissAstaire
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Uhm. Wow, mëkÅ-chan. You've got me all, like, embarrassed now that I said anything to have it stripped of all its innocence. O_O Just to clarify to everyone, that it was *not* my intention to have something as simple as eyes to be thought of like that.

What's worse is I was just talking to him a minute ago. I will never be able to look at his eyes and not have that going through my head... ;_;

But on a brighter note...

The thread is titled "what do you look for in a guy or girl?" All we're doing is stating the things that we'd prefer. I know I have more serious things on my list, but about half of them I really don't expect to find in one guy. I mean yeah, it would be awesome if there was such a guy who had every preference of mine and if he could pull a Practical Magic on us, but that's not anywhere close to realistic. I think it better that people have high standards rather than low. I mean its not as if we're in the 1800's and us girls have to settle for whatever guy asks for you first. We are in the 21st century, so we can have a list and not have to worry about thinking things like "I think I just threw away my one shot of ever having a chance."
Anyway, I'm going to stop with my rant now, because I think I may start to get a bit repetitive any moment now. That and I'm lost in my own train of thoughts... That's pathetic. T_T

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Uhm. Wow, mëkÅ-chan. You've got me all, like, embarrassed now that I said anything to have it stripped of all its innocence. O_O Just to clarify to everyone, that it was *not* my intention to have something as simple as eyes to be thought of like that.

What's worse is I was just talking to him a minute ago. I will never be able to look at his eyes and not have that going through my head... ;_;

The thread is titled "what do you look for in a guy or girl?" All we're doing is stating the things that we'd prefer. I know I have more serious things on my list, but about half of them I really don't expect to find in one guy. I mean yeah, it would be awesome if there was such a guy who had every preference of mine and if he could pull a Practical Magic on us, but that's not anywhere close to realistic. I think it better that people have high standards rather than low. I mean its not as if we're in the 1800's and us girls have to settle for whatever guy asks for you first. We are in the 21st century, so we can have a list and not have to worry about thinking things like "I think I just threw away my one shot of ever having a chance."
Anyway, I'm going to stop with my rant now, because I think I may start to get a bit repetitive any moment now. That and I'm lost in my own train of thoughts... That's pathetic. T_T

>w< im sorrryyy i didn't mean to
o__O: i wasn't going to lie...or maybe i should'nt of said anything at all
but hey...im tired of keeping quiet all the time
it's not healthy for me
xD i might get an ulcer like how Malcom did in "Malcom in the middle"

Lando
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Big posts ... Scary .... o.o

But I must agree with erised_lily when she said "The thread is titled "what do you look for in a guy or girl?" All we're doing is stating the things that we'd prefer.". She is right =/

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
o_o hm but in that HUGE paragraph i wrote..that's what i do look for when im choosing my guy
my mom says never settle with what's there it may not be what you actually need or want.

and im the type of person who doesn't want to settle for less when it comes to personality it messes up stuff...*looking at friends realationships*

the only good realtionship i've seen is my friend Megan, she went for what she would like to see in a guy and she got it

i have that type of mentality

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:13 PM
But I must agree with erised_lily when she said "The thread is titled "what do you look for in a guy or girl?" All we're doing is stating the things that we'd prefer.". She is right =/

Yeah, but some of this stuff is hilariously unsettling given the age of posters.

Like I'm sure I would alienate every female here to some extent if I said I wanted a girl with the(QUESTIONABLE CONTENT)

vajayjay of a 14-year old and the birth certificate of a 21-year old.

Lando
07-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah, but some of this stuff is hilariously unsettling given the age of posters.

Like I'm sure I would alienate every female here to some extent if I said I wanted a girl with the(QUESTIONABLE CONTENT)

Your right, but you can't say they are wrong xD

07-24-2008, 04:18 PM

What have you done to me Sano?! My virgin eyes, dear lord, I can't believe you! Think about the children.

/sarcasm

But in all reality, that's the truth. That's what we think fantasize about in a partner. It's only understandable. However, I'm not the type to put up my major sexual turn-ons on a small message board where I don't trust everyone and where most people know who I am (in an online way of course). But, if that's you, cool.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
^__^ internet has no limits
o__O; as if i could say it in public dear no

what does a 14 year old vajayjay and and 21 year old birth certificate have to do with anything
did i miss something? -__-

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Well I'm not saying don't, whatever blows your skirt up as the kids say, but I'm not surprised other people are surprised.

I, as usual, am loling heartily at the spectacle of it all.

EDIT: Well 21 being the legal drinking age, and let's just say that your guy being "hung like a horse" will probably add like ten years. =/

07-24-2008, 04:28 PM
^__^ internet has no limits
o__O; as if i could say it in public dear no

what does a 14 year old vajayjay and and 21 year old birth certificate have to do with anything
did i miss something? -__-

I don't think missed an event, but more like what Sanosuke was implying XD!

Lando
07-24-2008, 04:30 PM
I, as usual, am loling heartily at the spectacle of it all.

I can't say I'm not .... >.<

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
implying that someone who is 21 has a vajayjay of a 14 year old....
o__O; hm perhaps so.... -___-

blows up your skirt?? i never heard of that before oO
so if a friend of mine says eating dark chocolate with a mint center causes an orgy in her mouth
......nevermind

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:35 PM
"Whatever blows your skirt up" was a favorite saying of an older member of this site at one point. Therefore, "as the kids say" is a deliberate humorous falsehood.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:37 PM
o_O; oh...um ok i guess i can go along with that

MissAstaire
07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Wow. I'm starting to think there is no mind/mouth filter... :unsure:

Sanosuke X
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
The kind of girl every guy wants...good looking, faithful, great personalty.

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow. I'm starting to think there is no mind/mouth filter... :unsure:

What ever gave you the insane notion there might be?

MissAstaire
07-24-2008, 04:45 PM
You know, I'm not entirely sure...

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM
In my defense, I did give fair warning and spoiler tagged it. Other chick's the one that just threw it all out there.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:55 PM
"sings Everybodys love today, love today "
o__o; please???

no fights...

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 04:57 PM
There's a fight now? Damn woman, you violent-minded.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 04:59 PM
o__O me violent minded?? >w<
noo i am not
yet maybe i am

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
In an attempt to rerail this thread, I've come up with something I find cute/attractive.

I like it if they're a bit... dimmer than I am. Two reasons: First, I like watching people "get" stuff. It's cute, and being there to help them understand whatever makes me happy.

Second, and this is brutal honesty time, I don't think my ego could take being the "dumb one." Not like clinically retarded or anything, but I'm used to being intellectually competitive and losing takes me out of my comfort zone.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
that interesting. i would say that i would want the guy to be equally smart
because it would be eaiser on both of us.

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Nah, I'd be eaten up by competition and if they're truly my equal so too would they. It'd be a nonstop battle of wits with sexy results, and as awesome as that sounds it's just not LTR material.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 05:36 PM
hm i can see it that way also >w< but in my vision being the smart one means that they would use their brain *less* and i have to do ALL the work all the time that can get quite exhausting but there is a few situations where i would like to be smarter than the other ^^ and that is classified.

Sanosuke23
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Well no, a willingness to learn is also a must. Like I said, I like it when I help people understand things.

Music Fiend
07-24-2008, 08:42 PM
...at some point i will cease lol'ing at this thread. any moment now.

the girls here (almost all...hell, i think actually all..of whom are younger than me) make me look like a child of the utmost innocence and purity. and we all know that i don't know the meaning of either of those two terms!

and..lmao..vij..nvm. x.x

Lando
07-24-2008, 08:43 PM
This Thread is .... "funny" .... ¬¬'

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
o__O; geez...is it really true that it's the girls that are more of the perv than the guy?? -__-;
<__< you better stop laughing.....it's not funny!

o_o hm i am trying to understand very much so, but everyone has their own sight of things.

4G54
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Loyal and respects my family, me and my hobbies. Is not controlling or manipulative, possesses common sense, has a job, doesn't always complain about her looks. Also as previously mentioned, has a willingness to learn. Oh, and at least makes some attempt to look pretty..... and as a bonus, likes old/classic sports cars and American muslce cars, but chances of that are unlikely :closedeye

MissAstaire
07-24-2008, 11:16 PM

the girls here (almost all...hell, i think actually all..of whom are younger than me) make me look like a child of the utmost innocence and purity. and we all know that i don't know the meaning of either of those two terms!

and..lmao..vij..nvm. x.x

Wait, what? But I haven't said anything of the sort! Well this bites...

*trots off to corner and pouts*

hirokiaibalovex3
07-25-2008, 04:58 AM
I want a guy who will be there for me no matter what. He has to have a good personality, loyalty, and respect, for myself, my family, my friends, and my likes & dislikes. I would like for him to a sense of humor, but he doesn't necessarily have to have one, but I wouldn't want to be with a guy who has no sense of humor, whatsoever.

Mavericker
07-25-2008, 06:05 AM
I want a woman who's a woman of God.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-25-2008, 02:05 PM

O___O no you have not
>__> music feind is being a wierdo ^^

:D smilee erised_lily!

XdreamzX
07-25-2008, 02:35 PM
I want a woman who's a woman of God.
ehh exact opposite:closedeye

THE ICE ANGEL
07-26-2008, 08:24 AM
I want a guy who loves dangerous life and adores me for sure

Lando
07-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Everytime I read this Thread, I start to lol soo bad ...

poison.ivy
07-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Here's a hint!

http://www.freewebs.com/ida-site-billeder/Sexy_Vampire.jpg

I want him <3

XD

Lando
07-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Realy ... objective ...

>.<'

godsofdeathluvapples13
07-26-2008, 10:14 AM
I dont kno what kind of guy i want. Its hard because i was with the same person for almost a year, and for my age i feel thats impressive. He was (and still is) all i kno. Even though its been 8 months it still kills to lie awake at night and think of all the what if's.

But I guess when it comes down to the kind of guy im looking for, like anyone im looking for the right of guy. The one who loves me no matter what. My soul mate!

Exige
07-26-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm a simple girl, so I'd like a simple guy. Funny, sweet, cute, easy to talk to, smart (tho I agree with Sanosuke23, not too smart XD), with long hair and dark eyes. Oh, and I have a thing for guys with glasses... o.o But with nice glasses, not geeky ones, lol. Manners are also important to me. And it would be nice that if he'd be a bit mysterious and romantic, for special occasions. But right now, I'm satisfied just playing around with guys, I'm not looking for a serious relationship.

And that Ivy's vampire IS pretty hot @.@

rikumi
07-26-2008, 10:37 AM
I want Lelouch...>_<''.....it's....impossible ('',)I'd be drop dead if I get to be C.C =w="
Anyways....at the least, I wanna find somebody that has (almost)the same traits like Lelouch~ that will love me entirely....and that very particular person would say, "I won't die before you do.".....sounds romantic?*giggles*
That's the very least I'd find in a guy =>w<=~<3

Lando
07-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I must say I love girls with glasses( I don't know why =P), as well as smart ones ... Redheads or brunettes are also a realy big crush I have xD

Oh ! Shy girls too =D

Dxon
07-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm not looking for a girl. I just live my life and do things I like. Although I like blond girls with blue eyes. No geeky glasses but glasses are allowed. Be nice and not *****y. Someone I can be myself with. Yes you may be smarter than me. I'll just learn from you.

lol. Who gave me the rep "^____^"?? ^_^

Elphaba
07-26-2008, 01:01 PM
some one who is honest, nice makes me laugh, some one like me i guess or close to.

Riina-chan
07-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Dream guy: Asian hottie j-rocker who has good abs, great smile, cool hair and awesome style (guys who aren't original or dull with style are not good). He would make me laugh/happy... He would like the same things as me but also have his own thoughts... Well a person I could trust and have a great time! ^__^

More realistic guy: A fine looking guy with great smile, cool hair and awesome style (guys who aren't original or dull with style are not good). He would make me laugh/happy... He would like the same things as me but also have his own thoughts... Well a person I could trust and have a great time! ^__^

Hahaa~

Mavericker
07-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I want a woman who's a Born-Again Christian.

I prefer a Chinese or Taiwanese woman.

I want a woman who likes math. art. science, etc. and other esoteric interests. She has a good head for business and wouldn't mind helping me to support my career while I help her with hers. I'd like a women who's good at math and is artistic, and also likes cats.

Music Fiend
07-26-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm a simple girl, so I'd like a simple guy. Funny, sweet, cute, easy to talk to, smart (tho I agree with Sanosuke23, not too smart XD), with long hair and dark eyes. Oh, and I have a thing for guys with glasses... o.o But with nice glasses, not geeky ones, lol. Manners are also important to me. And it would be nice that if he'd be a bit mysterious and romantic, for special occasions. But right now, I'm satisfied just playing around with guys, I'm not looking for a serious relationship.

And that Ivy's vampire IS pretty hot @.@

you call that simple?

and once again..you AF woman impress me. drooling over...drawings of fictional characters, whom look like women themselves..which makes me wonder...and celebrating your toying with boys.

this generation is going places!

if u r luckey exgie, mayb tht vampire wil want 2 sink his teefs n2 u. : D

Tide
07-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Hm. There's a REASON you're suppose to like girls? I just woke up one day and decided I liked them. I guess I want the anti-christ as my girlfriend. For I can totally dump her. Because I hate stubborn people. But seriously, I'd have to KNOW what they're like. Talk's cheap.

44NekoStarr66
07-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Hm. There's a REASON you're suppose to like girls? I just woke up one day and decided I liked them. I guess I want the anti-christ as my girlfriend. For I can totally dump her. Because I hate stubborn people. But seriously, I'd have to KNOW what they're like. Talk's cheap.
that's some twisted up reason.

you call that simple?

and once again..you AF woman impress me. drooling over...drawings of fictional characters, whom look like women themselves..which makes me wonder...and celebrating your toying with boys.

this generation is going places!

if u r luckey exgie, mayb tht vampire wil want 2 sink his teefs n2 u. : D
you amaze me about how your flirting with so many of AF women...or so it seems.

Dream guy: Asian hottie j-rocker who has good abs, great smile, cool hair and awesome style (guys who aren't original or dull with style are not good). He would make me laugh/happy... He would like the same things as me but also have his own thoughts... Well a person I could trust and have a great time! ^__^

More realistic guy: A fine looking guy with great smile, cool hair and awesome style (guys who aren't original or dull with style are not good). He would make me laugh/happy... He would like the same things as me but also have his own thoughts... Well a person I could trust and have a great time! ^__^

Hahaa~
that asian guy sounds quite close to a friend of mine, if you ever travel to germany i'll be sure to point him in your direction.

I must say I love girls with glasses( I don't know why =P), as well as smart ones ... Redheads or brunettes are also a realy big crush I have xD

Oh ! Shy girls too =D
the shy ones are cute, so submissive.

and..lmao..vij..nvm. x.x
heh.

dont sulk.kick him where it hurts.

ehh exact opposite:closedeye
tsk tsk.

o___________________O
omg his eyes are goregoussssssssssssssssssssssss
^////^ seeing his eyes would cause an orgy in my brain
*giggle*
oh so thats what erised_lily was speaking of. alright its time to offically rip those angelbites off your lip.

wow. an or..hm.

-claps.-
it's because she's an eyeball freak. shouldn't that be a plus? just wear some contacts and you got her.

hm maybe because everyone thinks of what they want instead of wht they need.

>w< im sorrryyy i didn't mean to
o__O: i wasn't going to lie...or maybe i should'nt of said anything at all
but hey...im tired of keeping quiet all the time
it's not healthy for me
xD i might get an ulcer like how Malcom did in "Malcom in the middle"
oh girl that was tv. get real.somethings are not meant to be said

o_o hm but in that HUGE paragraph i wrote..that's what i do look for when im choosing my guy
my mom says never settle with what's there it may not be what you actually need or want.

and im the type of person who doesn't want to settle for less when it comes to personality it messes up stuff...*looking at friends realationships*

the only good realtionship i've seen is my friend Megan, she went for what she would like to see in a guy and she got it

i have that type of mentality
your mentality needs defining, did it get raped?

anyway what i want in a girl is simple, videogames, job, gives me chocolate, keeps moods undercontrol, no making babies i dont want kids.

SkYbLuE88
07-28-2008, 10:40 PM
I wOuLd LikE a Guy Who CarE 4 me,
Be there WhEn i NEED him,
when i get upset, he will be there to cheer me up,
when i get angry, he will let me hint or bite his hand,
when i crying, he will hug me n let me cry as much as i like...
when i wan to complain, he will listen to wat i want to say...
when i wan to do sumthing, he will accompany me...

Music Fiend
07-28-2008, 11:07 PM
rofl, apparently, me shaking my head and laughing horribly at some of these girls has been mistaken for flirting? or was that the whole thing with erised and Ino? because..come on...you have to admit. girl + girl = a smile on many a man's face.

lesbians are my heroes, on that note.

daft
07-28-2008, 11:09 PM
A girl that can take a joke.

Mavericker
07-28-2008, 11:39 PM
A girl that can take a joke.

I like tomboys and nerd girls-maybe a woman who's both.

TooMuchAnime
07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
I like girl's who have kind heart and enough understanding between both of us :D that's the girl i am looking for, but sometime having BGR can be reaily troublesome... not really ready for my age yet

Amray The II
07-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Above anything I want her to be honest.
I would also prefer her to be small in size as I am quite small for my age too. Quite short hair, really cute, and a little flat chested would be nice too. Breasts that are too big are not really my thing to be honest, no matter how good they are to look at. I'm not your stereotypical male....am I?

Amulet Heart
07-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not too picky!
But I'd like someone around my height... Being short and then place me next to a tall person... @-@ Also someone who can handle my crazy hyperactive self.
...Let's see... ~Thinks.~ OH! AND, I like the non-talkitive types and stubborn too, gives me a challenge. :3

Ak1ra
07-29-2008, 03:55 PM
A girl of my dream is tall (I'm very tall and it's very hard for me to be serious with short girls), with long hair and with huge interest to anime.

But maybe it's too high standart. It looks like all of them already have a boyfriend.

Sakurablue
07-29-2008, 04:00 PM
A boy of my dreams would be:
-huge interest in anime
-always be there for me
-cheers me up when i'm upset
-when i'm angry he let me hit him ((not hard))
-lets me talk to him about my problems
-Likes me for who i am

SSDynamite
07-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I'd like it if the guy wasn't scared of: spiders and Jurassic park.
I mean, he's got to be able to comfort and protect me in times of need. Although I'm getting better with the whole spider thing... Not so much with jurrassic park though ><

Inferno Alchemist
07-29-2008, 04:13 PM
A lot of you will be thinking "He's too young to be thinking about this!" But here goes.

I want a girl who has a somewhat different personality then me, to counter the negative aspects of me, while I can counter the negative aspects of her. Where I am lazy, she'll be a worker, and while shes scared I can protect her. Someone to be able to spend my life with and not have to worry about acting a certain way around her. Thats a type of girl I want.

Acnologia
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
^ wanna borrow him for a day? >.<

For me, just someone who loves me. I want to be able to trust and rely on them when needed. Just that.

Music Fiend
07-30-2008, 12:47 AM
I'd like it if the guy wasn't scared of: spiders and Jurassic park.
I mean, he's got to be able to comfort and protect me in times of need. Although I'm getting better with the whole spider thing... Not so much with jurrassic park though ><

Jurrassic Park was about as scary to me as the Jonas Brothers are talented. so, pretty much, it was like a fluffy bunny nuzzling my pants leg, sweetly.

spiders, on the other hand...c. c well, at least i don't scream and run away anymore! if a girl is cute enough, i might neglect to put them infront of myself to protect me from the spider. xD nah, really tho, i'd stomp the heck out of a spider. >o

animegirl2365
07-30-2008, 02:41 AM
I want some one whos nice loveing and funny.For some reason I like shy guys most of the time.And I want some one who likes to play video games. And smart.

Riina-chan
07-31-2008, 08:02 AM
that asian guy sounds quite close to a friend of mine, if you ever travel to germany i'll be sure to point him in your direction.

lol Really?.. XD

I want to go to Germany someday btw.... x3

sataned
07-31-2008, 08:12 AM
No!

An Chi
07-31-2008, 08:22 AM
Outside - black hair, white skin, blue eyes - a vampire ^^. Not macho[ like batist from that..Ameican crab, bayker or big guy], but also not a skiny kid[ like - if i hold him a little bit stronger hell brake in my arms]. To be at list 10 -20 cm`s taller than i am
Inside - Romantic, but not qrying emo baby [he can be emo, but not a mamma`s boy], tidy [I`m get freaked in mess, I`m alergic fo untidy persons, places...ijuught], and some other little stuffs like - not to be assholl with friends

Srien
07-31-2008, 09:05 AM
I want a girl who can relate to me. someone how can stick with me no matter what. Someone flexible, strong, and fast. She has to be fun to be with though. A girl that is so special to me that when i look at her, everything else in the world wouldn't mater. Just lift away any problems i may have and be faith to me as i'll be to her. Its i alittle much to ask for in someone but i'm sure somewhere out there, there is someone like that for everyone.

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 02:02 PM
I don't know why my thread was locked, but I prefer a nerd girl/smart. intellectual type or a tomboy as opposed to a "girly-girl"- many girly girls tend to be slutty, and nerd girls and tomboys are more down to earth and I'm a lot more comfortable around them.

I'd rather have a woman who likes doing the things I like and I can feel comfortable around.

I don't mean a lesbian but a gal who can "act like one of the guys".

I also want a woman who's smart and has a good head on her shoulders, and can stand up for herself- someone who breaks away from the "weak, damsel in distress" stereotype.

Ashinrio
07-31-2008, 02:17 PM
mavericker, you have said the same thing in a new thread, so why did you make a new thread if you have said it already...

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 02:19 PM
mavericker, you have said the same thing in a new thread, so why did you make a new thread if you have said it already...

I did? Consider it an elaboration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Fiend View Post
see? you're not racist, as much as you are retarded and a fan of generalizations. :3
So you're going to hate me because I don't prefer a white woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
Let us look back on my previous post..

So it seems that my sarcasm was actually..not sarcasm.
Brunettes and Redheads > blondes.
I think black women and Asian women have better proportions.

BLACK people have dry hair-oily hair is not something black folks have to worry about.

Is something wrong with being attracted to someone in your own race/ethnicity or a woman-of-color?

I like Asian women.

Sagat
07-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Let's see.. I finally got some more specifics.

- filipina
- dark shoulder length hair
- looks young
- smaller frame (I like smaller girls)
- outgoing personality
- cute
- kind
- proud
- stubborn

Yeah that's a good start. I don't over think these things.

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 03:25 PM
I don't like idiots. He has to know when to stop at something before he gets shot down. And he has to know when to not bring up a certain subject again. 'Tis a very dumb idea...
He can't use derogatory forms. If he wants to say something, he should use a substitute for whatever he wanted to say or not say it at all. I'll drop him so fast if he thinks that I'll put up with profanity degrading to the female sex.

Not as light and fluffy as my previous post, but oh well... ^^;

Amray The II
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
I want my female to know how to play an instrument such as the violin or the paino. Then she can pass on her skills to our 'daughter' so that when I am older and we live in a big, wealthy mansion I can relax and listen to my daughter play on them as I sit in a big chair and twist my fingers to the rythm and music. Not forgetting the glass of wine and butler at my side. We will all wear suits and big victorian dresses.

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
I don't like idiots. He has to know when to stop at something before he gets shot down. And he has to know when to not bring up a certain subject again. 'Tis a very dumb idea...
He can't use derogatory forms. If he wants to say something, he should use a substitute for whatever he wanted to say or not say it at all. I'll drop him so fast if he thinks that I'll put up with profanity degrading to the female sex.

Not as light and fluffy as my previous post, but oh well... ^^;

What are you talking about? What have I said here that was derogatory?

I also don't prefer a white woman because I am kind of turned off by the way a lot of them act.

Chewbaka
07-31-2008, 03:37 PM
What are you talking about? What have I said here that was derogatory?

I also don't prefer a white woman because I am kind of turned off by the way a lot of them act.
I think that erised was talking about guys in general, so assuming its you makes you selfish and not win at all. So next time you want to assume its you, gather up the facts to back up the assumption.

I prefer girls that are kind of hyper like me and all that other good stuff. I don't really care much for the srs bznz ones.

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Is there someone wrong with wanting someone in your own race/ethnicity?

Amray The II
07-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Is there someone wrong with wanting someone in your own race/ethnicity?

You are right, there is nothing wrong about it at all. Although if I recall, you yourself are the one that claimed a man racist in your thread because he liked white woman as a his best preferance. He said that he liked to stick with people of his own ethnicity and you titled him a racist.

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
What gave you the idea I was talking about you? I know plenty of guys who are jerks and that's who I described. I just told one of them to never text me again... :<_<:

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
You are right, there is nothing wrong about it at all. Although if I recall, you yourself are the one that claimed a man racist in your thread because he liked white woman as a his best preferance. He said that he liked to stick with people of his own ethnicity and you titled him a racist.

What he said sounded very racist.

Amray The II
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
What he said sounded very racist.

What? Just because he said he would not start a relationship with a black woman and prefered to stick to his own? That is in no way racist at all! You go stamping around waving the fact that you detest white and european woman in everyones faces. Why the heck is that any different?

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
07-31-2008, 04:10 PM
I want a guy that cares about me on the inside, instead of what I look like on the outside. He needs to make my laugh and be sweet.

Chewbaka
07-31-2008, 04:10 PM
What he said sounded very racist.Well, here's a funny saying that goes great with this: It takes one to know one.

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Y'all are getting off topic now... *says tauntingly* :p

"she must know at least five languages... something about her air and in the manner she walks. And must also further her intelligence by extensive reading..." lol. Not really, but something along those lines.

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
just because you don't like dating other races that doesnt mean your racist.

Mavericker
07-31-2008, 04:50 PM
What? Just because he said he would not start a relationship with a black woman and prefered to stick to his own? That is in no way racist at all! You go stamping around waving the fact that you detest white and european woman in everyones faces. Why the heck is that any different?

I don't hate white women.

Why do a lot of them have flat butts and why do a lot of them go and get Botox?

An Chi
07-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Common, that is the normalest thing! I wouldn`t be born white if I should be in a relation with someone black, brown or yellow! Well... Japanesse I like. But still... This what he said about black woman is normal...totaly.

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 05:54 PM

some black women have flat butts and get botox too. in fact alot of different ethnics do.

Music Fiend
07-31-2008, 05:54 PM

asking questions like that and generalizing constantly, like you do, is just not going to help your case, man.

white women aren't your thing. you've got your point across.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
my sisters were threatening to "force" me to date black guys.
heh yeah right...just make me rebel even more...

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 06:04 PM

I am not having a great day and this isn't helping. But I'm not going to chew you out... Again. *sighs* Mavericker, you're being biased. Its not just white women that have the features you have none-too-graciously pointed out, like Music Fiend said. Its just the way some women's bodies are made. And I'm sorry if it's not how you want it to be. But here's something to think about. Are you questioning God's ability to make women? Remember, He made them in His own image, and by complaining about it, you are complaining that God's work is not perfect.

Hm. I remained relatively calm, I hope. :-/

Acid Blue
07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Someone who didn't get all paranoid by what I do in my day, whether that would be me going to work, to the beach, shopping, or anything.

They need to at least have trust in me, unless of course I did something wrong x]

Also I would need for my guy to let me do what I want as long as it was reasonable, I don't want to be cooped up in a small box for his entertainment.

Of course I would like him to be sweet, but I would also like for him to be a bit of a smart mouth, I find it hilarious. Lastly I would prefer for my guy to be taller and bigger than me, not to mention stronger, wouldn't want to be the one who had to defend him!

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-31-2008, 06:07 PM
erised lily has made her point! argue with her and you deal with me >:[

An Chi
08-01-2008, 03:52 AM
my sisters were threatening to "force" me to date black guys.
heh yeah right...just make me rebel even more...
Sooo.u date with white guys, and they with u?

Hotscout44
08-01-2008, 05:11 AM
I already have the type of guy i ALWAYS wanted

1. He's respectful
2. He listens to what I have to say
3. He doesn't force me to do anything
4. He loves me for me and he said that anything else is just a bonus.
5. He's not afraid to show his emotions
Most of all he's always there when i need him, he's so supportive and i can tell himm anything and I know he wont go telling anbody... He's not just my boyfriend, he's also my best friend... I've dated so many losers and well know I have someone great! :love:

SSDynamite
08-01-2008, 07:46 AM

Why do you insist on finding something wrong with everyone who isn't you? Because after reading a lot of your posts (not just on this thread) it certainly seems like you have a problem with a heck of a lot people.

As for the answer to your question: It's to stop guys like you going anywhere near them.

Ashinrio
08-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Mavericker, and all others fueling him, please stop this, put an end to this so we can not waste our posts on meaningless arguments.

Chewbaka
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Mavericker, and all others fueling him, please stop this, put an end to this so we can not waste our posts on meaningless arguments.but everyone likes +1 post counts! D=

october breath
08-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I know it's not realistically possible to have a guy to talk and listen to me all the time but that's what I would like. Besides that I want someone who's willing to take same risks with me and be the one to help me stand up. I can easily lose my confidence and there for need someone to help back me up. It's a nice feeling to know that someone has your back but it's even better when you know that they need and want you instead of it being a onesided love. It would be great to find someone who can put up with my devilish side consisting of schemes and a hesistant attitude.

Mavericker
08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Why do you insist on finding something wrong with everyone who isn't you? Because after reading a lot of your posts (not just on this thread) it certainly seems like you have a problem with a heck of a lot people.

As for the answer to your question: It's to stop guys like you going anywhere near them.

I prefer women with more substance anyway.

Faceless111
08-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Type A+. If I can't find that, then O- will do.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
08-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Sooo.u date with white guys, and they with u?
theres this guy in germany that likes me you can say he is white then x3
i like him too....
and NO Neko it's not you but your brother LOL

MissAstaire
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Done worry, mëKÅ, I think neko knows that you are waaaay out of his league. Hahaha

44NekoStarr66
08-02-2008, 04:49 PM
your avatar erised is quite interesting....and she is not out of my league...its the otherway around

heh.

MissAstaire
08-02-2008, 05:34 PM
your avatar erised is quite interesting....and she is not out of my league...its the otherway around

heh.

Hey, don't bash the avi. I like it. It's the smexy Joker!

And I doubt it's the other way around... :p

just kidding! sorta... lol

Lovesasuke4ever01
08-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I would like a guy that is Atheltic,not rude,can make me laugh,talk to me,likes me for who i am.and other things!

Hideki Motosuwa.
08-02-2008, 05:41 PM
I've already found my girl and am having a really happy relationship with her right now :happy: So I'm not looking for any girls right now ;)

Fabala
08-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Type A+. If I can't find that, then O- will do.
What could be better than having a living blood bank at your beck and call? Always go for the O- mates. My husband can take my blood, but his would kill me ;__; It's a cruel world for we O- folk.

An Chi
08-12-2008, 05:04 PM
theres this guy in germany that likes me you can say he is white then x3
i like him too....
and NO Neko it's not you but your brother LOL
It must be magical...:rolleyes:
why I can`t find someone from Germany :( ... [Like Shin from Cinema Bizarre or David from Panik:laugh: ]

Baka
08-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Inflatable!!!

LOL!!! I'm not really looking for a girlie right now. Single life is less stressful.

Ayame_Sohma
08-12-2008, 06:50 PM
I have already found the right guy for me,So im not looking anymore but i wish everyone who is all the best and dont give up.

Strawberry Kisses
08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
i want to meet the girl that wouldnt save me from jumping off a building; but would instead, jump with me
Write something with sense

MissAstaire
08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Write something with sense

Basically what that phrase means is that he wants someone who isn't going to try to talk him out of doing crazy things, but instead would be daring enough to try it with him. Someone who isn't chickincrap.

Dragonlady
08-31-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm beyond the love thing. I just want a man who looks half way decent, who's a bit younger than me and one who has enough money to care for my needs.

Saiyan Destroyer
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm no gay, but i I was....

Sean Connery. He AHS TO be like the real James Bond.

As for women... not really sure.

Lawliet-.-
09-02-2008, 11:16 PM
I want a girl who has a good sense of humor and has chinky eyes. Yes, I'm a sucker for Asian chicks. O.O

yilin
09-03-2008, 12:36 AM
a guy that is honest and will accept me for who I am... that's all!!^^

starrenite
09-03-2008, 01:10 AM
I'm currently not looking for anything in anyone. I've become very independent and can take care of my own wants and needs. That and it's nice not to have to answer to anyone. "Where've ya been? Who ya with? What ya been doin?" No thanks. ;(

suzumi
09-03-2008, 10:51 AM
I would like to be with someone who is smarter than me. And who is taller (but then, 5'1 isn't that hard to beat >_>), and if he loves me, that would be great too. ^^

Beezer
09-03-2008, 04:26 PM
a girl who's fun and has a dark sense of humor. me and my friends tend to joke about some crazy things and I had an ex who was a ol' stick in the mud. If a girl likes watching movies, playing games, and has nice eyes that'd make it all the better.

Beezer
09-03-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm currently not looking for anything in anyone. I've become very independent and can take care of my own wants and needs. That and it's nice not to have to answer to anyone. "Where've ya been? Who ya with? What ya been doin?" No thanks. ;(

true, one positive of being single is no overbearing relationship.

The Wing Man
09-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Any girl like teed ofcourse.

Music Fiend
09-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Any girl like teed ofcourse.

..>_>; I bet -you- are teed's man! o: oh wait..she rejected you ..and she hates you...nevermind. -pats.- you're nice tho, Randy!

Flah Blah
09-03-2008, 05:34 PM
What could be better than having a living blood bank at your beck and call? Always go for the O- mates. My husband can take my blood, but his would kill me ;__; It's a cruel world for we O- folk.

Haha, I share your pain. It's almost worse than being AB. In any case, I think I'd like my ideal person to be human unlike the ever-popular "I wish my boyfriend was a vampire" option. Though immortality in a non-aging body sounds pretty awesome when you're plotting to destroy things.

Fabala
09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
It's absolutely worse than being AB (in terms of donating blood, that is) ;p AB folk can still received both AB and O- blood, whereas an O- can receive nothing but O-. It's the only blood type that has only one option.

Flah Blah
09-03-2008, 06:39 PM
It's absolutely worse than being AB (in terms of donating blood, that is) ;p AB folk can still received both AB and O- blood, whereas an O- can receive nothing but O-. It's the only blood type that has only one option.

Yes, however that depends if the person was AB- or AB+. If the person was AB+ and you were donating O-, then they can only receive that O- once since in the future they'd need either AB+ or O+. Though you're right, being O- is worse.

Diocletian
09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
a guy that is honest and will accept me for who I am... that's all!!^^

That is called a married manloudobbs.

teed
09-03-2008, 06:57 PM
..>_>; I bet -you- are teed's man! o: oh wait..she rejected you ..and she hates you...nevermind. -pats.- you're nice tho, Randy!

Haha! So mean, Chris. The same happened to you, didn't it? ;)
<3 to both of you.

I have no man! Got enough with them. I'll never find the right guy for me. I have very high standards so I just gave up and stopped looking.

Sagat
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
I've found my ideal.

Datenshi
09-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Somebody that can actually come out of my PC screen. Which has yet to happen, unfortunately.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Somebody that can actually come out of my PC screen. Which has yet to happen, unfortunately.
That's just as well. When they come out of the screen there's about a 75% chance it's to choke you. I speak from experience.

Diocletian
09-04-2008, 05:49 PM

Boogiepop Phantom Episode 4.
Have you been playing dating sims games?

Fabala
09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
That's just as well. When they come out of the screen there's about a 75% chance it's to choke you. I speak from experience.
Hmmm. MP2K here fares poorly in online relationships.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Hmmm. MP2K here fares poorly in online relationships.
No. It's just that my computer was built on 6/6/06 in an Indian Burial Ground, and committed a series of grizzly murders that remain unsolved to this day. It's technically a portal to hell.

VampiressRayne
09-04-2008, 08:42 PM
This is what I look for in a guy:

*Good personality
*Nice and really sweet.
*Mature but must have a sense of humor
*Must be 3 years older than me, or he can be 20, 21, or 22.
*Likes Rock music.
*Must love animals, especially dogs.
*Loves to cuddle.
*Has nice eyes.

Rem Nightfall
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I would want someone who is smart and funny.
Has a great personality.
Easy to talk to you
And appreciates me for me.

SoRen-Ji
09-04-2008, 09:29 PM
i want to meet a girl who can handle most of things by herself (not such a crybaby), just say...independent and tomboyish!
of course she have to be a lollita-size too.

suzumi
09-05-2008, 08:01 AM

The girls that come out of computers aren't that bad. It's the girls that come out of the TV screen that you have to look out for. >_<

.Lovebeat
09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm not looking... but I want the kind and playful type. Although not playful to the extent that the guy would be immature and act like a kid 24/7. Also I don't want one who's superpassionate about sports... because I hate sports. xD

MissAstaire
09-05-2008, 11:54 AM
The girls that come out of computers aren't that bad. It's the girls that come out of the TV screen that you have to look out for. >_<

Hah, yeah, cos they are all pasty and dripping well water from 20 years previous on your floor. That, and they are most likely trying to kill you with a video tape. (O.O)

Baka
09-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Maybe a girl who runs around saying "Chu!!!" all the time. Oh and dresses like a pink magical girl.

xCloudz
09-05-2008, 12:03 PM
well, i want a girl, prolly that would be like me, someone cute... and especially, a girl who loves romance animes.

Mars Arcadia
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm actually not attracted to either gender and least of all do I want to date. I would however, if having to choose, date someone of the opposite sex.
Still, I thought it would be fun to describe what characteristics I would want from someone of both sexes, should I be their opposite. :happy:

--Man--
Personality:
A rather serious personality, but humble enough to relate to even the most 'insignificant' of creatues. A rather silent man that can clearly state himself, but that above that, can convey it better through action and body language. I see a silent part being important, a conveyer of wisdom and knowledge that respects and analyzes the thoughts and actions of other beings, and as a consequence, tries to build fair bridges. With this it's pretty clear that intelligence would be included, but toned down by a noble heart.
Someone that isn't afraid of solitude and can endure a lot of emotional straining, and always try his best to put, if fair, the well-being of others before his own. Someone that isn't afraid of walking an extra mile, so to say. n.n But above all, I would say a man that knows what he wants and sticks to his sense of righteousness and not anything like self-righteousness. A musician of any sort would be nice too.

Physical:
Not skinny, but not really built, lets say.. Slightly built. Tall in height, dark hair preferably, eyes doesn't really matter but I am also inclined towards dark eyes; the type of eyes that seem to be able to startle people and look through them. Wide back and well defined shoulders. Long fingers and well defined and proportioned hands and feet. A slight tan wouldn't be so bad.

--Woman--
A dazzling happy personality, humble to the extent of wearing a smile that seems natural. A fairly outspoken and mellodic woman that states gentleness and grace through her moves, but that can perceptively act properly to what the circumstances would demand. A lover of nature, music and dance, to the extent of a seemingly trance-like state with proper fixated attention. A spitirual side would certainly be the key to it all, but not to the extent of quoting outside of personal experience. It's pretty obvious that she is also a secluded individual, unless necessary. A strong sense of righteousness and a little meddleness but not to the extent of chit chat or unecessary noseyness. A sweet and tender heart that would make everyone around her feel rather ecstatic. Preferably an artist of any sort.

Physical:
Not skinny, not fat, but a fair shape would be nice. Rather tall in height, dark or brunette hair, light eyes; the type that seems tenderly astounded with the world, yet endeared. Soft skin and a light skin tone. Well defined physical features (not talking about quantity, but quality) and an overall natural look of a flower-like gentleness and delicacy.

Lol, sorry, I think I got carried away. n.n

Souji Seta
09-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Hmm, I'm not really looking for someone in particular. Love will just be there when you least expect it.
Right now, hmm, I guess someone like my sempai. Beautiful, smart, kind and playful, yeah, kinda like her.
My sempai is already taken though, hehe.

Saiyan Destroyer
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm tell ya'll. This is my dream man right here.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL64/2013815/inbox/34204.jpg

InuArt12
09-28-2008, 11:21 PM
I may have found the guy I want to be with but it will take time for me to be sure. I like guys that are considerate and do things that I wouldn't expect like for example my guy made me a birthday cake for my 20th. It was so sweet I couldn't believe it. Also, one major thing about a guy that I need is someone who will stick around no matter how much of a b**** I am at times. I am mean. I am like a freakin sleepin bear waiting to eat some camper alive. I don't know why I have any friends I am suck a pain. So yeah I'm a difficult case to deal with.

wordfarer
09-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Girl me.

Missy
09-29-2008, 01:50 AM
Closed for length.