PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi-Con 2008

Lavos
07-23-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.yaoicon.com/

Has anyone been or is planning to go. I may go again, if you can get past the yaoi, it's just like any other con just with some crazy funny fun.

NEW RULE: No posting about how you are too young to go to yaoi-con.

Ginny Weasley
08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
I didn't know there was con dedicated to just yaoi. Interesting.

███
08-17-2008, 05:14 AM
Isn't Yaoi, male gay hentai?

I don't actually know the specifics but that is what my friend told me, I am too scared to go to that site.

Wio
08-17-2008, 06:55 AM

I don't actually know the specifics but that is what my friend told me, I am too scared to go to that site.
Yes.

My 6 year old sister is having me take her there because she can't drive and my parents are out of town.

Jose
08-17-2008, 06:56 AM

Yes that is what yaoi is, but that's a con site even tho the con itself is +18. They are aware that underage fangirls/boys visit the site so it's okay, your eye won't melt from browersing the site.

Yes.

My 6 year old sister is having me take her there because she can't drive and my parents are out of town.

Not possible you must be 18 years of age for them even allow you enter Yaoi-Con

Why do you think GORE said.......

NEW RULE: No posting about how you are too young to go to yaoi-con.

!Deidara*Senpai*Chaaan!
08-24-2008, 04:21 PM
*big grin* You mean that there is an anime-con...all dedicated about YAOI?!
*falls on the ground in a total splee attack* >____< AND I'M TOO YOUNG FOR EEEEEEEEEEET UN!!
TT_______TT Chuuu....un...
>____< Gawdness I love yaoi....

drm0ney
08-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Why do you think GORE said.......
Because this thread used to have a whole bunch of people complaining they aren't old enough to go.

I don't plan on going this year but I will most likely go next year.

ai_frostbite
09-26-2008, 11:28 AM
a yaoi con?????
where?????

Discerning re-sa
10-24-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't mind yaoi mangas and anime, but when yaoi spans over to mangas that aren't intended to be yaoi it pisses me off...

I love how the sight says it's manga written by women for women, but there are men who like it regardless of sexual orientation.
Then if you look at the location, you'll see it's in San Francisco... LOL

I'd actually consider going though if I wasn't on the east coast.

ninja_master
11-08-2008, 09:19 AM
i have never heard of yaoi but my ex will die when i tell her what its about... madness