PDA

View Full Version : How klutzy are you?

Aki_Saku
07-20-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm terribly klutzy. I'm always tripping, whether or not I have my glasses on (laugh). I usually end up tripping in front of my class... Heh, my mother is always getting on my case because I spill water when I do the dishes. You'd think she'd be used to it by now!
One time, it was the end of my science class, and everyone was standing up to leave. I'm not quite sure what happened, but when I stood up and tried to walk, I tripped over the leg of the girl that sat behind me. I fell flat on my butt in front of my entire class XD A bit embarrassing, but still quite funny!
So... How klutzy are you?!

Evockzi
07-20-2008, 12:15 AM
Generally I'm not very Klutsy but I have my Moments but pretty rare they are.

~Zetromis~
07-20-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm not such conventionally, but everyone is sure to have such occur...

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-20-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm pretty much a balanced person. But there are times where I am klutzy 0.0 I almost trip when I'm walking with someone -_-' Or I fall when we're walking on the house in Carpentry class -.-' There was more than one occasion where I fell flat on my butt on the snow and ice back in the early stages of the house when it was still winter last year o.o And yet...it didn't hurt :ninja:

_Freddie_
07-20-2008, 12:41 AM
My problem is not hearing people if that counts, if you don't say my name before you begin speaking to me, I usually don't realize it and say, "....huh? What?"

███
07-20-2008, 03:34 AM
I passed that phase once I hit puberty.

~*Red*~
07-20-2008, 04:04 AM
I'm a bit klutzy; always walking into walls and doors, and all that sort of thing... but it doesn't hurt

Haoie
07-20-2008, 04:15 AM
You're klutzy enough to make a topic about something as similar as this.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=75957

SSDynamite
07-20-2008, 11:03 AM
It is possible to fall up the stairs. Well, so to speak. I do end up tripping up on my own feet sometimes. I don't usually fall all the way over but it's enough to make me look like a fool and get on people's nerves ><

Happi Giraffe!
07-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Very. Klutzy.

Aki_Saku
07-20-2008, 12:39 PM
My problem is not hearing people if that counts, if you don't say my name before you begin speaking to me, I usually don't realize it and say, "....huh? What?"
Heh, I do that all the time =P

You're klutzy enough to make a topic about something as similar as this.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=75957
I swear... I started this thread before I saw that one...

†飛段†
07-20-2008, 01:05 PM
I have cat’s grace and I’m very agile. I still have a well developed body years after I stooped training Kung-Fu. I can even place my leg behind my head and I rarely loose balance. Actually practically never unless the floor is slippery but even then I rarely fall or trip.

Reniti
07-20-2008, 01:11 PM
HMMMPH. I'm a klutz. Even when I'm walking in a straight line, for some reason, my foot will trip on the flat floor. ._.;

Finvarra
07-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Im only really Klutzy around my boyfriend. It like my body is saying, "Look theres her boyfriend! Lets make you feel like a loser!"
Lol!

Diocletian
07-20-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm klutzy enough to mess up 80% of my drawings.The heads are either too oval or too long.They looked great while I was drawing.

MysticEntity
07-20-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm a total klutz..>>..I have like the worst balance in the world. I don't even remember how many times I've tipped over my water bottle...My friend got so irritated because it's HER bag that gets soaked every time.

Eris
07-20-2008, 09:36 PM
I almost disemboweled myself with a vacuum cleaner. It's kind of a hard thing to beat.

gunslingergirl_
07-20-2008, 10:22 PM
umm well I tend to hit myself alot and I trip over myself out of no where. so yeah.

drm0ney
07-20-2008, 11:02 PM
HMMMPH. I'm a klutz. Even when I'm walking in a straight line, for some reason, my foot will trip on the flat floor. ._.;

There are others out there that do that too? I'm not alone!!!:grinjump: Yay.
I usually say "no one saw that!" After i try to fall on my face. From 1 to 10 on the kluz scale i'd be a 9....

SockChan
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM
I seem to "catch" other people's clutziness... like a disease of which only I seem to be vulnerable to.

I swear, that pole came out of nowhere! D:

Kawairashii hikari
07-21-2008, 03:14 PM
How klutzy am I? Very. I'm more klutzy at home than anywhere else though. I trip over stuff, bang into the walls, With my arm, head, elbow, etc. At school we nicknamed myfriend klutz lol. Now she's way more klutzier than meh.

-Kitsune-
07-21-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm usually not too klutzy but I have my "off" days every-so-often... I ran into a fan yesterday .__.

However, I never trip and fall, I just run into things a lot.

Anemone92
07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
i'm no too bad unless i'm tired or distracted by something then i can be really klutzy, like today i was walking up a slope caught my shoe on something and went straight down lucky there wasn't too many people around :D

Cancre
07-21-2008, 08:06 PM
im unfortunately really clutzy even on the keyboard i keep slipping and pressing the wrong keys like fuu whog wha gassss ( i mean what is that ) i also walk into poles sometimes i trip over nothing i mean whack the frog ! ( whack the = wtf XD )

tenzo_groupie
07-22-2008, 06:16 AM
Well...lets see....I drop pots on my feet, trip over my own feet and sometimes run into walls. On an average I'd say I've an off every four days.