PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the Old Republic MMO

cptkelly
07-19-2008, 08:34 PM
EA has confirmed that they are gonna make a Kotor MMO....I hope it will livve up to the 2 Kotor games!!:D :D

"N. Evan Van Zelfden in Los Angeles warns, watch out World of Warcraft. In an interview at E3 this week, Electronic Arts chief executive John Riccitiello said that EA is working on the next version of Star Wars game Knights of the Old Republic, and it will most certainly have a massively multiplayer online component to it.

"We've got two of the most compelling MMOs in the industry in development," said Riccitiello. The first title, based on the Warhammer property, will launch soon. "And the one that people are dying for us to talk to them about -- in partnership with Lucas, coming out of BioWare, which is, I think, quite possibly the most anticipated game, full stop, for the industry at the point when we get closer to telling you about it."

Does Riccitiello mean the oft rumored Knights of the Old Republic Online? "Yes," he said."

here's the full article:

http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs/the-tech-observer/2008/07/17/ea-to-play-in-knights-of-the-old-republic

Lavos
07-19-2008, 09:11 PM
That would ROCK!

Ratiasu
07-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Ah, Finally. The first two KotOR were awesome, but i always wished it would go Multiplayer

Lavos
07-21-2008, 02:43 PM
I want to play an HK droid!

Fox Mccloud
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Finally! All sci-fi's owners must have this game! A KoTor MMO, this is what we've been waiting for people, a adventure to experience with your friends online, create your own jedi, or any thing you want it to be!

Hopefully, we won't have to pay a live subscription like PSU.

Evockzi
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Thats going to be awesome.. lets just hope they don't follow same Path as SoE with Galaxies...

that Path being failure

genericusername2
08-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Sounds fairly interesting, I look forward to it.

The Nightingale
08-23-2008, 03:36 PM
ohmyGOSH! O_O!

That would RAWK!

I personally Love the KOTOR games!

*jumps up and down*