PDA

View Full Version : First Kiss! ^__^

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-16-2008, 10:27 PM
What would you like your first kiss to be like? Or if you have had your first kiss what was it like? give as much detail but keep it PG-PG13 kay? lol xD

i would like my first kiss to be spontaneous like we're dancing and then he suddenly turns the music to low and he beckons to me saying "i have a secret to tell you!" once im over there he grabs me and kisses me ^.^

:p

i know it's silly to expect that! maybe i'll drop hints when i get a boyfriend :3

International 4-8818
07-16-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't want mine to be like your avatar. I would be scared. Eh i want to kiss a girl that i like and she likes me back. Nuff said.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I was raped by the freakiest chick I've ever met.

Okay, not raped, but it sure felt like it. She confessed her love to me and after I said no, she pushed herself on me. Definitely not a fine first kiss. I mean damn! What was with her?! I'm so happy that was her going-away party. Yet... utterly pissed that she raped me. Kids, don't kiss people who don't want it.

I should have slapped that loon when I had the chance.

lady_jesika
07-16-2008, 10:47 PM
*giggle* it has to be cute. like we're standing on my doorstep and he's all blushing and stuff then suddenly he just grabs me and kisses me ^.^ adorable, lol

Hanamaru Kunikida
07-16-2008, 10:57 PM
I already had mine....It was good....happened in the first we had date...To keep things PG then I should not give more details...:)

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
I don't want mine to be like your avatar. I would be scared. Eh i want to kiss a girl that i like and she likes me back. Nuff said.
marilyn manson should have nothing to do with a first kiss o___O
<___<

_Freddie_
07-16-2008, 11:11 PM
First kiss was in an elevator. At church. So were the rest of them actually, I'm not a genius when it comes to social stuff, so thats basically how I knew she wanted to kiss, she'd drag me into the elevator.

I need to learn how to be more romantic.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-16-2008, 11:11 PM

Okay, not raped, but it sure felt like it. She confessed her love to me and after I said no, she pushed herself on me. Definitely not a fine first kiss. I mean damn! What was with her?! I'm so happy that was her going-away party. Yet... utterly pissed that she raped me. Kids, don't kiss people who don't want it.

o___O oh dear.............that's not good
>w<

o_o that ironcially sounds like an anime i've seen...

XdreamzX
07-16-2008, 11:26 PM

dam i hope tht never happens to me....:eek:
================================
BAKK to QUES:
i never really thought about it....hmmmm idk even kno lol

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-16-2008, 11:29 PM
dam i hope tht never happens to me....:eek:
================================
BAKK to QUES:
i never really thought about it....hmmmm idk even kno lol
O__O
oh dear...............
No ideas at all??? >w<

oh noes o__O at least say first kiss under the stars?? (lol):laugh:

XdreamzX
07-16-2008, 11:49 PM
i mean i had girls kiss me on da cheek but i don't count tht(wasn't really out of love love, more of friend luv)-----well i guess i'll think of somthing....

~*Red*~
07-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Haven't had a first kiss yet; but that'll definitely turn around for Xmas 2009.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 12:07 AM
i mean i had girls kiss me on da cheek but i don't count tht(wasn't really out of love love, more of friend luv)-----well i guess i'll think of somthing....
o__O well you don't necessairly have to... >w<

its okie!!
:D

o__o kissing on the cheek?
i've never done that to a guy that was just friend

<__< they would think i'd like them more than that because they are silly...
>W<

XdreamzX
07-17-2008, 12:23 AM
i kno i don't have to but,,.....i'm suprized i never thought of it b4-----"word of advice" do give kisses to friends---makes then feel kool lol

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 12:26 AM
^^ hmm if they feel cool
i'll just punch them afterward >D

(lol) yes im a bit violent

Baka Tenshi
07-17-2008, 12:27 AM
My first kiss was gross but it was because it was from a guy that I didn't even want to kiss - after he tried to force himself on me. I was only 14 at the time. I kicked him in the family jewels and that stopped him luckily.

My first good kiss was when I was 16. The guy I was crushing on asked me out and we kissed all the time XD

hirokikai
07-17-2008, 12:29 AM

i feel......oddly insulted. ;

hirokikai
07-17-2008, 12:34 AM
my first kiss was oddly enough....bought. ehehe it was 3rd grade and the boys asked me more like dared me to kiss a boy(i'm a girl) who shall remain nameless! i did and it got me an astonished look from the class , the big red ball at recess and cuts in the lunch line. and i didn't remember about it until the same boy came up and confronted me about it.....4 years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XdreamzX
07-17-2008, 12:34 AM
^^ hmm if they feel cool
i'll just punch them afterward >D

(lol) yes im a bit violent
seems like a very anime situation lol(misc i kno i kno):banghead:

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-17-2008, 12:37 AM
i feel......oddly insulted. ;

Why? Are you a rapist? A double-posting rapist?

This thread has gone to the drains :/. 3rd grade kisses? Come on...

hirokikai
07-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Why? Are you a rapist? A double-posting rapist?

This thread has gone to the drains :/. 3rd grade kisses? Come on...

hey give me a break here! i never thought a first kiss was important!!!!! i was only eight!! atleast my first kiss wasn't sucked from me!

XdreamzX
07-17-2008, 01:03 AM
haha shes right....

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-17-2008, 01:05 AM
You know, after thinking about it, I've never had a romantic kiss. Which is especially odd considering I lost my virginity somewhere in the 12-13 range.

daft
07-17-2008, 01:36 AM
My babysitter stole my first real kiss when I was 11. And... it was magical! =)

XdreamzX
07-17-2008, 01:45 AM
tell me your babysitter was not some drunken 51 yr old........lol

Eikoseisui
07-17-2008, 02:00 AM
My first kiss was kinda lame, haha. I kissed my friend's cousin on a dare when I was around 8 or 9.

My first romantic kiss was when I was a freshman in high school with my boyfriend at the time. It just happened randomly, and I was extremely nervous.

Haoie
07-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Too many hopeless romantics around here.

First I remember was with 1 of my exes.

We were in a botanical garden, it was near sunset. The actual first kiss itself I forget though. It was alright I guess.

SSDynamite
07-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I've had my first kiss. Now I think back it was quite sweet. We were sat watching a film and he just gave me a quick peck on the lips, then he looked terrified as if he thought I'd go mad at him for it.

I wish I'd saved that moment for someone else though, I don't get on with that guy anymore so even though the kiss was nice the overall memories aren't.

KazuYuki
07-17-2008, 08:34 AM
ok my first kiss was kinda salty, it was on the beach.folks words of advice don't kiss on the beach in the water it ruins a first kiss all you will ever taste is salt.:laugh:

†飛段†
07-17-2008, 09:16 AM
My first kiss was stolen so to me it was meaningless. So full of hate. If only I could push her away in time. I always imagined and wanted my first kiss to be bloody. So that my love and I could taste each other’s blood.

poison.ivy
07-17-2008, 09:36 AM
I always imagined and wanted my first kiss to be bloody. So that my love and I could taste each other’s blood.

Smexy >:] But not for a first kiss imo.

On topic: my first kiss was pretty funny, it wasn't romantic at all, but overall it was okay. It happened on my friend's birthday party, I was 13 at the time. I think. o.O Anyway, it was my best friend. We were playing truth or dare and someone was like, kiss him, and I was like, ermmm, what do you think?, and he was like, ermmm, okay. XD So we did it in private, in her bathroom, lol. We kinda wanted to break the kissing ice anyway and we thought it's better to try with someone you know and whom you won't be embarrased if you mess up. Not that it helped me at all, but it was a confidence boost, lol. As for first kisses with someone, I try to make those moments as special and unique as possible so that they can be a nice memory. And yeah, kissing while dancing together rocks ^^ Music just gives an awesome mood, imo.

†飛段†
07-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Smexy >:] But not for a first kiss imo.

Well I was 16 when I first kissed. Or rather was forced in to it. Now that is a bad first kiss imo. I’d prefer it the way I imagined it. A kiss of blood. A virgin kiss as you lick the blood from your loved one’s lips. Now that's a firts kiss to me. So why not?

MissAstaire
07-17-2008, 09:51 AM
If you count being two and giving baby kisses to my best friend (whose name was Anthony) when I lived in puerto rico (14 years ago? Wow), then yes. If you dont, then no. I'm still waiting for my best friend to realize that he is madly in love with me... Which means it will probably never happen... T_T"

poison.ivy
07-17-2008, 10:19 AM
A virgin kiss as you lick the blood from your loved one’s lips. Now that's a firts kiss to me. So why not?

To keep it polite, I find that itsy bitsy too arousing for a first kiss. Personally, I wouldn't like to loose my virginity with my first kiss in a package. Maybe if we're talking about that, then yeah, bloody kisses all the way! But I think that kissing experiences should be sweet and innocent at first. There's plenty more time for those things after. >:]

*oh, ignore me, I'm a crazy succubus xD*

†飛段†
07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
To keep it polite, I find that itsy bitsy too arousing for a first kiss. Personally, I wouldn't like to loose my virginity with my first kiss in a package. Maybe if we're talking about that, then yeah, bloody kisses all the way! But I think that kissing experiences should be sweet and innocent at first. There's plenty more time for those things after. >:]

*oh, ignore me, I'm a crazy succubus xD*

Well I do find it innocent. I don’t see it as arousing but then again even at this rather late age I don’t do those things. It’s just the type of thing I’d rather avoid for personal reasons. Blood is life. Why not share blood on your first kiss?

*Nah I like you. Already.*

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-17-2008, 11:12 AM
*sighs* I've never had a first kiss T_T And I'm almost 18, that means I'm still a virgin T.T Ah well, when I get my first kiss, I want it to be with someone I actually have feelings for and not that old lady next door who kisses me on the cheek >.> I don't really care about the place or anything, as long as the person is the one for me ;)

Amray The II
07-17-2008, 11:24 AM
I have kissed with girls before. Can't really remember them though.
Oh well...

Lavos
07-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Geez, you guys make me feel like such a slow poke in life. My first kiss was when I was 18.

BrokenYetPretty
07-17-2008, 12:09 PM
I had my first kiss when I was 13. I just kind of surprised the guy. That's not much more to say.

DynastyxFell
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Hm. First real one? That wasn't truth or dare or just playing around with friends? I was 12. I had a friend over, and that friend was sitting very close to me. So I kissed them. :] That person also ended up being the first person I really dated (as well as the first for a few other things...)

Dxon
07-17-2008, 01:43 PM
I have no first kiss.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 01:53 PM
Well I was 16 when I first kissed. Or rather was forced in to it. Now that is a bad first kiss imo. I’d prefer it the way I imagined it. A kiss of blood. A virgin kiss as you lick the blood from your loved one’s lips. Now that's a firts kiss to me. So why not?
that sounds reallly erotic! >3
only one thing o__O im too paranoid to even do that
you never know if they have some disease that is dormant...............
<___<

just putting that out there ^^;

†飛段†
07-17-2008, 01:59 PM
that sounds reallly erotic!
only one thing o__O im too paranoid to even do that
you never know if they have some disease that has not
be activated yet...............
<___<

just putting that out there ^^;

Why do all people think it’s erotic? It’s not like I’m a deviant or something… I’m quite the opposite actually.

As for the blood I'd say any physical/more intimate contact brings such dangers.

Anyway I say we all should spread this wonderful form of love vampirism.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Why do all people think it’s erotic? It’s not like I’m a deviant or something… I’m quite the opposite actually.

As for the blood I'd say any physical/more intimate contact brings such dangers.

Anyway I say we all should spread this wonderful form of love vampirism.

o__o well to me innocent and blood do not mix ^^;
vampirism...this is new to me im afraid ^^;
im a biter....but not to the point where i'll draw blood

.v____v

but one of friends first kiss had something like blood
but it was a prank
he coughed fake blood in her mouth and pulled off this
i'm dying of tuburclousis thing.........

:\ really not cool.....................

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 02:07 PM
I have no first kiss.
^^ aww
don't worry you'll get one sooner or later!!
:3

Diocletian
07-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Mine Sucked!PERIOD!

†飛段†
07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
o__o well to me innocent and blood do not mix ^^;
vampirism...this is new to me im afraid ^^;
im a biter....but not to the point where i'll draw blood

.v____v

but one of friends first kiss had something like blood
but it was a prank
he coughed fake blood in her mouth and pulled off this
i'm dying of tuburclousis thing.........

:\ really not cool.....................

Well you do know that according to the old lore and legend of vampirism only virgins could be converted to vampires by sharing blood with the master or mistress. Innocence and blood does seem like a very good mix to me. I’m dark. Dark enough to look in to myself and see that my heart is black because of it’s desire for blood. It knows it can’t be loved back but it can still dream of that kiss.

Oh… no real blood… not cool indeed.

Ayame_Sohma
07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I had my first kiss when i was 12 it was at my best friend's party. i was really embarrassment because all my friends were watching us.his name was oliver.but couple months later we moved away and i never saw him again.i was sooo upset.

daft
07-17-2008, 02:57 PM
tell me your babysitter was not some drunken 51 yr old........lol
Nope. Some drunken 13 yr old.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Well you do know that according to the old lore and legend of vampirism only virgins could be converted to vampires by sharing blood with the master or mistress. Innocence and blood does seem like a very good mix to me. I’m dark. Dark enough to look in to myself and see that my heart is black because of it’s desire for blood. It knows it can’t be loved back but it can still dream of that kiss.

Oh… no real blood… not cool indeed.

o__o i am a virgin..that's interesting however
^^; i guess thearpy has ruined my sense
of keeping my head into fantasy in order to avoid
the pain of reality

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Mine Sucked!PERIOD!
o_______O uh noes
that's not very good
:<

Overlord Darth Fluffles
07-17-2008, 04:47 PM
NEver really had a "romantic" (QUOTE, UN-QUOTE!) kiss...I mean...all my ex's...we like didn't really kiss....it was just...bite bite tear skin. Still, my frist kiss was horrible, it was face-suckage and like...trying to eat my face.

aishiteru333
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
My boyfriend pulled my head towards him and by the chairs we were sitting at there was a fire extinguisher box. I hit my head against that and I thought it was funny but he was embarrassed. I ended up kissing him instead! :kiss10:

Reniti
07-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Haven't had it....

But when I do.... I just don't want to be nervous and blushing, and the guy has to like me back. XDD

ChibiVampKarin
07-17-2008, 07:11 PM
My first kiss was at a stairwell. It was after school, usually when we meet up to either study or "hang out" randomly. For me, I had band and for him, he had football..so we just hung around each other.

I just remember we were at a stairwell and then he put his hand under my chin and kissed me. But he used tongue, so it was really nasty.

The first kiss with my current boyfriend was when he took me home from one of my good friend's birthday downtown. He carried me back, because my slippers broke. lol. And then he went into my dorm room and sat in the chair in front of my bed to make sure I wasn't going to die. lol. I told him to come lay down next to me. He declined and just sat there. So I pouted, huffed and turned around with my back facing him. And then he chuckled a bit, lied down next to me, and he was facing me. I then turned around and we locked into each other's gazes. He -purposely- put his face really close to mine to see what I would do (he admitted this later on), and then I kissed him. So then we kissed..then it got steamy but he stopped it. lol.

First kisses are never how you expect them to be, but they always feel good at the moment :) And when you think back, you realize how you love the simplicity of kisses.

tenzo_groupie
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Whatever u do dont let there be cruisers and dares involved.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Never had it of course.
And, For it to be with someone I love the most and can't live without him of course o.O Don't matter how we do it -.-'

hirokiaibalovex3
07-18-2008, 02:07 AM
I never had my first kiss yet. I would like it to be from my boyfriend, who I really like/love. I'm not really particular where it happens though.

Chocobo
07-18-2008, 03:27 AM
...He carried me back, because my slippers broke...

To that: O.o how do slippers break?

I've never had a first kiss, and I'm 16 going on 17...and have had a boyfriend for 2 years. X.x Curse the long distance relationship.

I'd rather have a first kiss when I'm not expecting it. You know, like watching a movie and he walks in and kisses you. Or, if I'm sad and it'd be the one thing to cheer me up. But, you know..I'm not giving up my boyfriend just to kiss someone O.o my first boyfriend and how special he is =D

.fnhvmnvmv
07-18-2008, 05:25 AM
~I had already my first kiss...by the age of 13/14.
But it was horrible X| ... the guy was a really bad kisser *sigh*

Anyway spontanious kisses are the best ones...i think...

MysticEntity
07-18-2008, 08:58 PM
I had plenty of kisses....none of them are actually romantic.
when I was in Grade 2, I accidentally bumped into my best friend and we sort of kissed. We didn't even understand what we did back then.
I was kissed by one of my female friend. o_O
Sigh....but I never had a real kiss cuz I never wanted a boyfriend. Even now, I don't think I'm ready.

NinnaMoon
07-18-2008, 09:22 PM
My first kiss sucked!!!

Music Fiend
07-18-2008, 11:45 PM
my first kiss....rofl...

this cute lil white girl who was in the same kintergarden class as me..walked up to me. and kissed my cheek. i rubbed away at my cheek, and yelled "cooties!" and she chased me. xD

i really wish i hadn't..because now she is hot. and me? well..not so much. -cough.-

but..that's...it. -.-;

i've never frenched, made out, gotten to any base beyond 1st. xD and yet..everyone thinks that i'm like this really experienced intercourse-maniac. c. c;

ChibiVampKarin
07-19-2008, 03:41 AM
To that: O.o how do slippers break?

I've never had a first kiss, and I'm 16 going on 17...and have had a boyfriend for 2 years. X.x Curse the long distance relationship.

I'd rather have a first kiss when I'm not expecting it. You know, like watching a movie and he walks in and kisses you. Or, if I'm sad and it'd be the one thing to cheer me up. But, you know..I'm not giving up my boyfriend just to kiss someone O.o my first boyfriend and how special he is =D

Um, I'm not quite sure how my flip flops broke. I was kinda...drunk..so, I just remember looking down and getting real sad. They were my favorite pair..err...well..my only pair -_-;;;;

"I am 16 going on 17..." lol, that just reminded me of The Sound of Music ^^;;

Unexpectant first kisses are the best I think! I guess it's because I just LOVE surprises =] Love that waits, imo, is love that's worth it. So if you've waited for that special kiss for a long time, it'll be all worth it in the end =]

Kudos to your long distant relationship x.X;; I could never do it..but I am going to have to pretty soon ...:(

Ollie
07-19-2008, 04:09 AM
Geez, you guys make me feel like such a slow poke in life. My first kiss was when I was 18.I hear ya, buddy. Just turned 19 and never been in a relationship!

Hotscout44
07-19-2008, 05:58 AM
my first PROPER kiss and from here on i now will classify as m first kiss (lol) was at school (yuck i know) , its also going to sound cliche but i swear it happened. It was pouring rain and my boyfriend was walking me to class, the rain got heavier and then idk....we started kissing, it was AMAZING! one of his hands in my hair the other on my lower back and 1 of my hands were on his lower back and the other caressing his cheek! Sounds soppy i know but i LOVED it! lol :D

†飛段†
07-19-2008, 06:56 PM
My first kiss sucked!!!

Somehow reading that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^ mine was like that too like I mentioned earlier. I’d sooner cut off my tongue and lips then kiss another woman ever again.

Eris
07-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Ah, but drunken gay kisses are the best. What delightfully bizarre collection of memories I have of those.

†飛段†
07-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Ah, but drunken gay kisses are the best. What delightfully bizarre collection of memories I have of those.

...drunken ...gay ...kisses? Did you just want me to vomit?

Eris
07-19-2008, 07:14 PM
...drunken ...gay ...kisses? Did you just want me to vomit?

Hey! No dissing the drunken gay kisses. Between the taste of stale beer and cigarettes, and the head-spin from intoxication, it's a great experience. You literally feel like the world is spinning around you.

†飛段†
07-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey! No dissing the drunken gay kisses. Between the taste of stale beer and cigarettes, and the head-spin from intoxication, it's a great experience. You literally feel like the world is spinning around you.

Oh I do feel something spinning now. And it’s in my stomach…

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-19-2008, 08:15 PM
O_______________O
that sounds like something off of a yaoi i've read recently....

Oh I do feel something spinning now. And it’s in my stomach…
<_________< um breath and don't think about it ^^;

†飛段†
07-19-2008, 08:20 PM
O_______________O
that sounds like something off of a yaoi i've read recently....

<_________< um breath and don't think about it ^^;

-cough, cough!- yaoi :wacko: -cough!-

Too late...

Diocletian
07-19-2008, 08:26 PM

Drunken Gay Kisses=Drunken girls at clubs.I'll say one thing about the gays.THEY KNOW HOW TO DRESS!I need one to dress me regardless of what my male friends would think.

Aleyna
07-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Man, I remember. My first kiss sucked! I pushed the guy down on my ex best friends bed. Then I kissed him. Then he gasped, and said, "Yuck! Grooooosss!" That embarassed me sooooo much! When I look back at it though, it's hilarious, cause I was wearing this minty flavored lip gloss. That's probably why he didn't like it when I kissed him. Other guys I kissed, after that, said I was a good kisser. Never wear mint flavored lip gloss is my tip of advice to first time kissers.

teed
07-19-2008, 09:04 PM
I hear ya, buddy. Just turned 19 and never been in a relationship!

What?! But you're so pretty!

I beat you all. I'm 21 and never been in a relationship. That means I never had my first kiss yet. But that's because I chose not to. I'm really not interested in that for now... And I'm very picky, btw.

†飛段†
07-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Btw does a forced first kiss count as a first kiss? Isn’t that like… rape or something?

Niro
07-20-2008, 05:00 AM
mine meant nothing

Souji Seta
07-20-2008, 05:12 AM
I'm only 16 and I already had mine. I had a girlfriend before (currently none coz of various reasons, one is studying). I don't remember much about it though but I'm sure that I already had mine.

yilin
07-20-2008, 06:51 AM
when I'm 16, my bestfriend kissed me.... a boy of course.... hehehe... at the rooftop of a building(30 floors).... while we are practicing our dance for PE...... It's only a friendly kiss....

but I've never been into relationships....

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-20-2008, 10:14 AM
-cough, cough!- yaoi :wacko: -cough!-

Too late...
It's a oldish meme on AF that states that no one really knows Eris' gender (http://eris.name/wiki/index.php/What_is_Eris%27_Gender%3F). While saying Eris is a man is as valid as any other conjecture, I feel the need to point out that it's just as likely that Eris was making out with a sea sponge, assuming Eris reproduces by budding.

poison.ivy
07-20-2008, 10:29 AM
One of the coolest kissing experiences I had was with my ex, with some fruit candy. xD Also, about a month ago I met this guy at a club [80's party, w00t! Freak out! xD] and we were dancing together and all, and at some point we kissed and continued dancing. Soon after an awesome song was played, my all-time favorite: Alice Cooper's "Poison". Accidentally, it's that guy's fav song too. And so we freaked out and had an amazing kiss. Tottering knees and butterflies in my stomach included. So teen-magazine like, lawl.

†飛段†
07-20-2008, 12:43 PM
It's a oldish meme on AF that states that no one really knows Eris' gender (http://eris.name/wiki/index.php/What_is_Eris%27_Gender%3F). While saying Eris is a man is as valid as any other conjecture, I feel the need to point out that it's just as likely that Eris was making out with a sea sponge, assuming Eris reproduces by budding.

To make it short just say teh word "shemale" or "herm".

nekosenshi
07-20-2008, 01:46 PM
My first kiss was with another girl at a Halloween party. We were talking and we decided to kiss for some reason.
We ended up dating for a few weeks and it was fun while it lasted.

Eris
07-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Drunken Gay Kisses=Drunken girls at clubs.I'll say one thing about the gays.THEY KNOW HOW TO DRESS!I need one to dress me regardless of what my male friends would think.

Guys do it as well.

Merodi
07-20-2008, 02:12 PM
I haven't had my first kiss yet... To be honest I'm afraid of kissing and relationships. So I'm waiting for the right person who will help me get over that fear. ^-^;;

~Zetromis~
07-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Like a few others I haven't had my first kiss either...Although I almost did yesterday...T_T

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-20-2008, 03:16 PM
my first PROPER kiss and from here on i now will classify as m first kiss (lol) was at school (yuck i know) , its also going to sound cliche but i swear it happened. It was pouring rain and my boyfriend was walking me to class, the rain got heavier and then idk....we started kissing, it was AMAZING! one of his hands in my hair the other on my lower back and 1 of my hands were on his lower back and the other caressing his cheek! Sounds soppy i know but i LOVED it! lol :D
^^ yayyy that sounds like something from The Notebook btw made me cry like a baby o__O; it was realllly touching WAH!!!

*swoon*:elephant: the gay guys are hotttttttttttttt -___- yes yes
<__< *thinks of fan boy at A-kon19* GAH COME BACK MY DELISCOUSLY DANCING HIPS FAN BOY as in fan boy he was a guy holding a metal japanese fan... .___.;

Btw does a forced first kiss count as a first kiss? Isn’t that like… rape or something?
a forced kiss is not rape but it's close to it, if there is groping in that forced kiss it is most likely labeled as rape! o__o;

Like a few others I haven't had my first kiss either...Although I almost did yesterday...T_T
O___O OMG that happened to a friend of mine the other day but she kicked him off her into the lake <__<;
*shakes head* stupid Oliver ^^

Diocletian
07-20-2008, 04:09 PM
What?! But you're so pretty!

I beat you all. I'm 21 and never been in a relationship. That means I never had my first kiss yet. But that's because I chose not to. I'm really not interested in that for now... And I'm very picky, btw.

If you're a girla guy will ask you out no matter what you look like.Most men pretend to like only pretty/skinny chicks,but that's to impress their D-Bag compadres.

Niro
07-21-2008, 01:46 PM
My first kiss was with another girl at a Halloween party. We were talking and we decided to kiss for some reason.
We ended up dating for a few weeks and it was fun while it lasted.

best post in this thread lol :p

Happi Giraffe!
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Not yet. I'm waiting for that special someone to come along first...

Patt
07-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Uhm I believe my first kiss was this girl amy from my camp. She was kinda known as the camp slut tho, so it kinda sucked, beause it wasnt special in any way. :( Oh well

law~
07-21-2008, 11:39 PM
haaaaaaaa *sighs* first kiss... LOL
First kiss meant nothing to me >.>
It was so stupid, I'm pretty sure, since I don't even remember it...
but I'm really sure it was with a guy, maybe when I was about 13 or so <.<

Patt
07-22-2008, 03:12 PM
haaaaaaaa *sighs* first kiss... LOL
First kiss meant nothing to me >.>
It was so stupid, I'm pretty sure, since I don't even remember it...
but I'm really sure it was with a guy, maybe when I was about 13 or so <.<

Im pretty sure I was 13 too. Maybe 12.

Ollie
07-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Uh, forcing a kiss on someone isn't even near the level of forced sex. Call it "kiss rape" if you like, but don't seriously compare it to actual rape.

†飛段†
07-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Uh, forcing a kiss on someone isn't even near the level of forced sex. Call it "kiss rape" if you like, but don't seriously compare it to actual rape.

Well there where some things after... don't wanna talk about them really.

Ollie
07-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Well there where some things after... don't wanna talk about them really.What happens after happens after. A forced kiss != rape, though it may start with a forced kiss and lead to rape.

(And if you don't wanna talk about it, don't bring it up.)

†飛段†
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
What happens after happens after. A forced kiss != rape, though it may start with a forced kiss and lead to rape.

(And if you don't wanna talk about it, don't bring it up.)

Hmmm nope. Not saying anything more. I might have flashbacks. And we don't want that now do we?

Otosu
07-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Kinda odd since I'm so old, but I haven't had a first kiss. I'd want my first kiss hot enough to turn a blizzard into rain. I don't really care about the emotional aspect of it, though I suppose I'd have to actually like the person.

Patt
07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Kinda odd since I'm so old, but I haven't had a first kiss. I'd want my first kiss hot enough to turn a blizzard into rain. I don't really care about the emotional aspect of it, though I suppose I'd have to actually like the person.

Well, I would reccomend that you like the first person you kiss, it might help it to be a more memmorable experience.

Hmmm nope. Not saying anything more. I might flashbacks. And we don't want that now do we?

No, because your scary enough already. ;)

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
^^ a blizzard into rain
AW that's sweet
if that happened i would run and hide however
<__<; that's a bit unorthadox
(lol)

Jake-Sama
07-22-2008, 09:22 PM
I am holding mine out. lol
My ex want nuts waiting. XD

Lola Granola
07-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Don't remember, and probably not a bad thing o_O

Kawairashii hikari
07-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Mine was in........ uh, sixth grade. I wish i would've waited a while longer. T_T But what's done is done.

Anuket
07-22-2008, 09:55 PM
I still have it. Haven't given it to anyone yet. = ="

Picky, but just trying to be sure with the guys I meet.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-22-2008, 10:03 PM
I've just read Can't Lose you
and Yooi got her first kiss stolen by a guy that she actually feel
in love with later on!!!

(lol) she was about to kick his butt for that
that's sort of what i would be like if my kiss got stolen
i would kick their butt

MissAstaire
07-22-2008, 10:11 PM
would it be classified as stolen if it was a guy you liked that stole it in the first place? Hypothetically?

But I'm sick and tired of waiting. I want it to happen now! Haha. But I think its only cos of the guy I like... *sighs*

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-22-2008, 10:18 PM
would it be classified as stolen if it was a guy you liked that stole it in the first place? Hypothetically?

But I'm sick and tired of waiting. I want it to happen now! Haha. But I think its only cos of the guy I like... *sighs*

O__O same here
i keep having different scenarios
of my first kiss with this guy i REALLY like
hm maybe it would happen faster if
i got money to actually go where he is... -__-

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-22-2008, 10:18 PM
and...
a first cheek kiss from a guy doesn't count as a first kiss right??

Ollie
07-22-2008, 10:38 PM
and...
a first cheek kiss from a guy doesn't count as a first kiss right??It is if you want it to be, though it's not the traditional definition. There's not a definition of virginity that's set in stone, either; it's really a cultural or personal thing.

Cancre
07-23-2008, 04:19 AM
iv'e never been kissed , and i don't think i know what way i'd want to be first kissed .

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-23-2008, 01:03 PM
some people want "the notebook" kiss where he's like
ITS STILL NOT OVER and kisses her in the rain.
and then they go off in the house he rebuilt and yeahhhhh ^^ you get the picture.

october breath
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM
I would want my first kiss to be spontaneous and out of the blue with someone I really like. Either I kiss them or they kiss me. I don't always like the guys having to make the first moves. It's no fun that way =D

poison.ivy
07-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Kissing in the rain is so much fun! Really an amazing feeling and it's very romantic. But people, don't hurry with the kisses cause you'll blew it. If you'll be doing it with that pressure on you, you definitely won't like it. :/

sataned
07-31-2008, 07:29 PM
ive never been kissed and im still a virgin woooo!

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-31-2008, 07:40 PM
*dances* neko post your first kiss!!! xD

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 07:47 PM
meka....

well my first kiss was a few years back..when i was in highschool when i was 15. it was the first date and she came over my house and watched me play videogames and what not. i wondered why she wasn't saying anything and asked her what was wrong. she looked at me and just licked my nose and giggled. i jumped at first but that only made her more excited and decided to jump on me. well i knocked her off. to her reply she yelled "im so going to kiss you and you will like it" there are some other words but they are not Pg-13 heh. so here she is "eating" my face...and then other things happen biting and such that's when she found my tickle spot and i ended up kicking her off me. Good thing she didn't remember where it was.

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 07:49 PM
some people want "the notebook" kiss where he's like
ITS STILL NOT OVER and kisses her in the rain.
and then they go off in the house he rebuilt and yeahhhhh ^^ you get the picture.

*sighs* that scene was so romantic...
*jumps up and down and points*
I WANT HIM! Him him him him him!!!!!
te-he

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 07:51 PM
what are pointing and jumping up and down at?
love movies have odd plots

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
what are pointing and jumping up and down at?
love movies have odd plots

But the odd plots make it so worthwhile! It just makes it so much more *sigh*, y'know?

Oh yeah. Hahahahahaha! *laughs tauntingly* you got JUMPED! Lol

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
i got jumped? heh..your funny. but odd plots make me wonder why sometimes.

Mmmmmmmmmm
07-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Lol. 1st grade? We didn't know what we were doing. We just thought it was okay because we saw other people doing it. It's to long ago to remember...she went to a different middle school than me.

Aysami_Kishima
07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
I never kissed any boy... or girl on the lips b4. Only on cheeks like friendly kisses. Like "hey wats up" *kiss* " nuttin?" *kiss bck*
oh and i sometimes bite people on the cheek and stuff... but i like biting...

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 08:39 PM
I never kissed any boy... or girl on the lips b4. Only on cheeks like friendly kisses. Like "hey wats up" *kiss* " nuttin?" *kiss bck*
oh and i sometimes bite people on the cheek and stuff... but i like biting...

Remind me not come within a 20 mile radius of you. I don't like bite marks very much on my cheeks... 0.0

Jake-Sama
07-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Still holding mine out, and my virginity. XD

Aysami_Kishima
07-31-2008, 09:15 PM
Remind me not come within a 20 mile radius of you. I don't like bite marks very much on my cheeks... 0.0^^ hehe ill be very gentle^^ i promise:D

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 09:51 PM
what would happen if i were to kiss erised_lily?

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 10:07 PM
paaaardon? I think a knee to the groin would be called for. I don't know you well enough, sorry. ^^; But then again, most of the guys I have known for years probably wouldn't be able to get away with it without some form of physical abuse by me... :ninja:

44NekoStarr66
07-31-2008, 10:08 PM
*glare* its worth a try.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-31-2008, 10:10 PM
you kiss her you die ^^
*holds up a leash*

i think it time i chained you up o__o your getting rowdy

MissAstaire
07-31-2008, 10:20 PM
yes! You hear that?! mëKÅ is my guardian. :D
:huggles:

Shin Natsume
08-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Well I'm 19, my first kiss was actually in may of this year at the carnival ON TOP OF THE FERRIS WHEEL! It was pretty nice, as the sun was just about to set in the orange sky. ;)

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
^^ yay yes lily i will guard you from perverted Neko
he won't be kissing you without your permission ^^

MissAstaire
08-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Ya hear that neko? :p lol
I'm just playin' with ya.
But seriously, I will cause physical pain. I ain't easy. >_>

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
08-01-2008, 07:44 PM
that's good! being easy is so lame...that's why my friends are like...UM YEAH
not saying xD

Hotscout44
08-01-2008, 09:10 PM
^^ yayyy that sounds like something from The Notebook btw made me cry like a baby o__O; it was realllly touching WAH!!!

*swoon*:elephant: the gay guys are hotttttttttttttt -___- yes yes
<__< *thinks of fan boy at A-kon19* GAH COME BACK MY DELISCOUSLY DANCING HIPS FAN BOY as in fan boy he was a guy holding a metal japanese fan... .___.;

a forced kiss is not rape but it's close to it, if there is groping in that forced kiss it is most likely labeled as rape! o__o;

O___O OMG that happened to a friend of mine the other day but she kicked him off her into the lake <__<;
*shakes head* stupid Oliver ^^

Yeah it was definately a movie moment kiss that we had.... I'll never forget it thats for sure... :p yeah the notebook made me cry to. the original????

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
08-01-2008, 09:28 PM
yes the original ^^
<33

.Ileaz.
08-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Shoot.>>
I'm like the only one in my family that has never been kissed.
Even my little brother got one... <(>.<)>
My first has to definitely in the rain <(^.^)>
Sexi and cute.
MMMMM Besitos <3
LOL

xox.aisubeki.xox
08-01-2008, 09:52 PM
What would you like your first kiss to be like? Or if you have had your first kiss what was it like? give as much detail but keep it PG-PG13 kay? lol xD

i would like my first kiss to be spontaneous like we're dancing and then he suddenly turns the music to low and he beckons to me saying "i have a secret to tell you!" once im over there he grabs me and kisses me ^.^

:p

i know it's silly to expect that! maybe i'll drop hints when i get a boyfriend :3
cute!!! c[:
in mine we were at a dance
&&
it was the last song ( a slowdance )
&&
kinda like ur idea
he whispered i love you
the i said i love you too
then...
*dramatic drum roll*
we kissed
*BLUSH*
XD

genericusername2
08-01-2008, 09:59 PM
You know, after thinking about it, I've never had a romantic kiss. Which is especially odd considering I lost my virginity somewhere in the 12-13 range.

Do you have braces or is there some deformity with your mouth? The reason I ask is because there is this girl at work and her mouth is a bit deformed, she told me thats why her boyfriend never kisses her.

I wish I was drunk during my first kiss, she was terrible.

Jose
08-01-2008, 10:03 PM
I wish I was drunk during my first kiss, she was terrible.

Sure blame her, it's alway her fault O.o

hmm, I'm 17, I date people, just to date them or they will buy me things, pshh I don't care for them too much ohh well I fnd someone I love someday XD

Jake-Sama
08-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I feel like I should lose my kiss virginity soon, I held on long enough. My 19th B-Day is comeing up..........
KISS VIRGINITY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Taikyo
08-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Gaaaah.... never during the span of 18 yrs of my pathetic life, have I ever kissed anyone on the lips before!!!! ;3; Not even after dating a few guys..and girls (dun ask, I won't go into details love)..lol!
An Italian welcome (kissing both cheeks of the person you're saying hello to), ya...but thats all.
Maybe this year I'll give my first kiss to a lucky person, who knows? Might be the guys in my school, or some random guy that asked me out. Life is filled with wonders...=A=; <-- no wonder you're a bitter person...

Ashinrio
08-04-2008, 03:11 PM
well if i could say how it felt i would, but it is too hard to explain, all i can say is it was so amazing i can't type it out onto anime forum, mostly because it was with the girl i felt the hugest crush on and thought she would reject me O_o but now shes my Girlfreind :D and i love her :D

kyogirl15
08-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Mine was sweet. Timid and it was obvious that neither of us had much experience. But it was enjoyable. Thought about it for weeks.
Second one involved pudding.
lol
But it wasn't like pg-13 rated.
and i've been kissed upside down. like in spiderman. ^^
All from the same guy.

But I've always wanted a guy to kiss me in the rain.

ThunderBird
08-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I haven't had my first real kiss yet, though I've kissed a few girls, never really went around to asking any of them out. At one point in grade 8 this girl I knew was sitting in the stairwell crying. She was crying because of family problems, so I did the first thing that came to mind (pretty idiotic thing to do I think) I lifted up her chin with my right hand so she can look me in the eye and I kissed her. She didn't protest at all, and I couldn't stand to see her cry....was it bad to kiss her?^^'

Riina-chan
08-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Well maybe because I have watched too many j-dramas/k-dramas/animes or read too many mangas I want my first kiss to have something "magical"... XD Not too much special but something that I really can remember it for the rest of my life... :P

A kiss that happens unexpected from the person I like would be the best... XD

N-Zero
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I expected something really special with my first kiss, but I didn't feel it. I was in front of my house and her friend was there watching and it was odd. Nice, but odd. I WON!!!

Arashii-Kun
08-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Sadly, I've never had my first kiss yet- I'm saving it for someone really special.

rEikAbLeU
08-15-2008, 06:34 AM
my first kiss was not magical or anything close to that...

when i was drunk...
i teased my guy friend that he is gay...
he got mad and kiss me to prove that he's not gay...

very, very, very lame and unromantic...

.Lovebeat
08-15-2008, 10:08 AM
I wish it was... a kiss in the sunset on a rooftop/beach. 8D

Mm but I've experienced my first kiss, it was kind of sudden but much better than I could imagine. Of course it was a good thing that my first kiss was from someone I love and not just a friendly kiss from a boy when you're 6 years old.

Amray The II
08-15-2008, 10:55 AM
I would like my first real kiss to be in a field at night time. All alone with her under a clear sky full of stars and the moon added with a lovely midnight breeze. Then I can interest her and say "You see that green sparkle over there?" "Yes! What is it!? A star?" "No! That is the planet Venus. It has a green sparkle to it when looked at from afar from Earth." "OH WOW! You know everything! You're so smart, not to mention extremely handsome!" "Well....^_^;" *Stare.....BANZAI!* "You're so cute when you blush.." "Oh....please *Hides face*

WHOA..sorry I trailed of completely their with my extreme imagination.

SSDynamite
08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I wish I could re-do mine ><
Saved it for someone else *stares into distance dreaming of the perfect guy*

LittleMomo
08-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Well if I had a first kiss (which I have been saving it) I would go somewhere peaceful and would be nice if it was on a shady tree or at nite under the stars and where it would happen when fireflies appear and surround us as we kiss. >.<;

Kami6669
08-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Bleh, we all played the bottle game, right? Well, that was my really first *real kiss* 'cause I doubt that kindergarden works, right?

But, my dream kiss would be on an high hill at night with fireworks going, it just seems awesome. I should of did that with my ex-gf >.>

LittleGirl
08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Hmm...mines kind of lame. It was in grade 9 and I was at a party with this guy I really liked, and we went outside on the trampoline and kissed...and that's it. He was a horrible kisser.

The Nightingale
08-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Lol, Mine was the last day before Winter break (My birthday also is in winter break ^_^)

It wa outside before I got on my bus to go home, My BF of a month (Known him for years though) Came up to me before he got on his bus (He is first wave so he had to be quick >_>) And kissed me just like that, It had to be quick but still shocked me, I was blushing like mad, and was smiling all the way home ^_^. We had our fist LONG kiss a couple weeks later ^_^

~Kaiya~
08-26-2008, 11:13 PM
My first kiss was one to remember... we both knew it was gonna happen and were nervous... i closed my eyes (like a kid) but opened them in the middle and broke out in laughter by what was on the tv... ladies in sexy underwear!!! tassels(is that what they're called?) and everything! i couldn't help it! it was the most random thing at such a nervous time! And the guy is the most timid guy you'll ever meet! His face turned beet red by the spectacle! It ruined the moment but it sure made it memorable!

boo radley
08-26-2008, 11:38 PM
It was some girl who had a crush on me and I didn't know how to reject her advances. Tried telling her I wanted my first kiss to be with this girl I had a fat crush on. Sigh oh well I ended up with the girl I had a crush on later on.

Evockzi
08-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Somewhere Memorable and Romantic.. or Exact Oposite, both work.

Even though I have Quote "Technically" already have had my First kiss... I was 13, 18 year old Girl came up to me and asked me to kiss her to make her boyfriend Jealous.. I dully nodded and kissed her... but ya...

Thinking more about it now, I don't think I realized the risks involved.. with pissing off 18ish year old guy and his friends lol.... Luckly nothing happen..

But I don't really count that as a real kiss so ya. Has to be with someone I love.

-akichan-
08-27-2008, 01:49 AM
A first kiss is suppose to be like a big surprise, like an unexpected thing that comes to you. So i would like my first kiss to be like an unexpected surprise.

Gladly, my first kiss with my fiance was a unexpected surprise. We were walking around the place where we worked at, all a sudden he held me tightly and asked if he can hold me for a few minutes. So i let him knowing that i can stay calm for a few minutes. But not even 1 minute, he just turned my head and gave me an unexpected surprise.

Now that's exactly how i wanted my first kiss to be like. =]

Megamind's Minion
08-27-2008, 02:27 AM
Nothing romantic..
only adventurous...

like in the middle of a bungee jump...
or a skydive...
HE would grab me by the waist and kiss me passionately...

ain't that hot?!!!
it's not so bad to dream...\
that's what you get dreaming...

L:) O:rolleyes: l....:p

unicornz
08-27-2008, 04:32 AM
my first kiss....
i was tied to a chair with a blindfold on (-_- 21 dares)
and someone had to kiss me (turned out to be my ex whom id never kissed) o.O his a good kisser!
yea.. thats all im gonna say

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
08-27-2008, 04:51 AM
My first kiss is embarrasing, not that something was wrong... Just didn't know him well enough... I was told by my brother that the maid caught us... Me and friends was playing hide and seek. When I hid under the bed the boy hid under the bed too... and I was told that he kissed me. I actually thought they were joking until I found out it was a real story. Yea, I got memory loss. The boy eventually moved away... Plus the boy was younger than me. But I really want to have a real kiss from someone I actually like.

Greenflames
08-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Hmm...I haven't had my first kiss either...It looks really sweet and kawaii in anime hehe, it would be good if my first kiss cud be like that too...although to be honest I'm not exactly sure how I wud go about it in real life though...but yeah it'll only be sweet if it's with someone you like ^^ and I guess they like you too hehe...oh I just finished watching Rakugo Tennyo Oyui...I really like it hehe....but anywayz in like second last episode or something, Yui (a girl) accidentally trips and kisses Miyabi (another girl)...they're kind of like the type that always argue with each other...and Yui was saying something like "It's not fair...you stole my first kiss ><" (in jap though hehe)...it was so kawaii hehe...I think that's what I wud have said too if something like that happened to me lol:laugh:

~Kaiya~
08-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Still holding mine out, and my virginity. XD

Its sad to think that's quite a feat these days. Shows where the world is going. Anyways, good job! Stay strong! No pressure!

rikumi
08-27-2008, 11:34 PM
I expect my first kiss to be with my first love O_O That happened eventually....But I found that I don't really have anymore feelings for him anymore +w+

Shin Natsume
08-27-2008, 11:46 PM
I expect my first kiss to be with my first love O_O That happened eventually....But I found that I don't really have anymore feelings for him anymore +w+
I've never told a girl I love her and probably wont for a while because I want to be sure I absolutely mean it... Plus I don't really have time for that kind of thing with school back and all. It takes ALOT of work!

Baka
08-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I was like 5 years old so it was probably kinda weird. I don't really recall.

ichigoangel06
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
0.0....my first would be a classic^^:p :D

i would like to have my first is in a ferries wheel.....my knight dressed in white and i will ride the wheel and when we reach the top we'll kiss >///<

godsofdeathluvapples13
08-28-2008, 03:35 PM
My first kiss was at my eighth grade graduation. We were all dressed up and my boyfriend practicly ignored me the whole night. Finally the dance was over and he walked up to me. He said that i looked really pretty and then we both kind of kissed each other. It was so sweet! Then one of his friends had a party the next day and omg! We couldnt control ourselves! We made out in a pasture, a corn feild, on a swing, in a stall, and once right in front of his friends! Thats all in one night! I will warn ppl who have never been kissed, its freaking addicting! Be carful!

blueangel06661
08-28-2008, 05:19 PM
I was pinned to a bed while trying to watch a movie. I kinda liked the guy until that happened. He asked me out right after that and I was like no.. And was confused as to why I wouldn't go out with him..

Scion
08-28-2008, 05:39 PM

o____o;;

I suffered the same way you did, except that I was pulled at a staircase at school. The girl was mad at her boyfriend so she grabbed me pulled me in for the kiss. I kept trying to talk through all of it though. Oh well, don't force kisses pl0x.