PDA

View Full Version : Super Glue Stories

Sapphire14
07-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Anybody out there have some funny super glue stories? i haven't really had 1..yet. but my friend has.

One time he was super gluing something and he accidently got it all over his hand. he leaned againist a wall using his hand. u guys probably know what happened. and the worse part is, he was home alone! when is parents got home he was it TROUBLE! anyway, long story short, it hurt him a lot 2 stop being 1 with the wall.

Anymore stories?

sataned
07-16-2008, 07:12 PM
lol luckily for me ive never had any serious incidents with super glue but i always somehow manage to glue my damned fingers together =_-

hmmmmm i wonder what would happen if i glue my buttcheeks together ;D

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Well, there was this one time back in---never mind!! On second thought, I'd rather not tell you my super glue story :mellow: ;)

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Happened recently actually. I basically glued my science project to my hand. Not too exciting, but it was funny. I think I have a couple pictures lying around... maybe.

hirokikai
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
i was super gluing my cousin's harry potter wand and the wand got stuck to my hand. and i made the most inappropriate joke (he loved the wand and hated people who made fun of harry potter) i said "haha magic!' he yelled at me sayin "don't tell have baked jokes like thaat!" and somethin else about harry potter.

blueangel06661
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
um.. not really. I just glued my fingers together here and there.. at one point it didn't seem to come undone.. but yeah >.< nothing too exciting

Reniti
07-16-2008, 09:10 PM
ROFL.

Never had one, and I'm thankful. Don't think I will, because I wouldn't risk doing such things... but it must be painful.

-Kitsune-
07-16-2008, 09:25 PM
I always end up glueing my fingers together somehow... But thats because I'm not too smart.

I've accidently superglued my hand to a book and part of my history project before though o_O;

mississippibaby
07-16-2008, 09:36 PM
i glued my hand to the table while eating cereal.

♫mëkÅ-chan♫
07-16-2008, 10:30 PM
once in 6th grade i super glued my fingers together
and unfortunately it was on my writing hand xD

so all the papers that i had to do were very sloppy
and everyone was asking what was wrong with my fingers

finally after alot of washing my hands until they were raw i was able to pull my fingers apart
they were all red after that and one of them were bleeding o__O

i learned my lesson not to play with super glue anymore (lol)

~*Red*~
07-17-2008, 12:01 AM
I was building a model truck and I kind of super-glued my hands together. I finally got them apart after using a lot of hot water.

Cotaku
07-17-2008, 01:20 AM
Not exactly super glue, but glue is glue, right?
I would always get my fingers glued together when we had projects with glue in elementary school. One day, the glue wasn't coming out of the bottle fast enough so I unscrewed the cap and it came pouring all over my hands. Closest "towel"? My clothes, of course. After I'm all done "drying", I realize my mistake and try wiping it on my hands again. The shirt folds up and it sticks to itself so my belly shows. Nothing else. But I felt pretty silly the rest of the day. And my luck...It becomes unglued at the end of the day when I'm riding home on the bus. =_=

Haoie
07-17-2008, 03:19 AM
I heard superglue is delicious.

Some of you should try it.

Evockzi
07-17-2008, 04:02 AM
Uh... lets see... Worst Ive done, When I was smaller I was building a model car, got some Epoxy on my fingers here and there kinda ignored it... uh... then got my Index Finger stuck to my Thumb =) Fun I tell ya.. *cough* T-T

Taikyo
07-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Alright, I was super gluing something, then left the super glue on the floor. When I found out it was opened I picked it and threw it away, but I accidently rested my hand on the floor.(I like to draw on the floor sometimes) And it was on the same exact spot! D:
I was stuck there for maybe hours.... my mum had to save me. XD It hurt sooo badly, when she was taking it off... T3T; The skin....

MoroDashi
07-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Well, at Science in school, we used super glue. I was like super sleepy, so then I was the gluer. And then when I got home.. I had a rest and fell asleep. I woke up. And BAM! The glue was on and wouldn't come off- Hence gluing my fingers together. The first thing I did, was .. PANIC!! And rush it under tap water. nup.. Because it was sort of stretched, I cut it. AND I DID IT! But.. There was a patch. On my two fingers. So i'm like "Aww Crap!!" My sister was on the computer downstairs. She knows first aid! Shes gonna be a radioligest, right? So I rush down to her. She goes, stay still. She sprays it with antiseptic, and then.. Takes numbing cream [part of the first aid kit.] I close my eyes, afraid shes a gonna like, saw my finger off. Then I dun feel anything.. And then I feel intense pain.
Yeah. The numbing gel worked, but she didn't put it on the right way Y_Y

Happi Giraffe!
07-17-2008, 05:51 AM
No super glue for me. It's evil.... :noevil:. I have one story with it. But I refuse to tell it. All I can say is that super glue is evil...

Amray The II
07-17-2008, 06:05 AM
My figure of Solidus from the Metal Gear Solid series' leg broke off once when it dropped and I repaired it with super glue....that's funny, right?

Oh and once, out of curiousity, I put some on my finger and rubbed my thumb together with it just to see how sticky it actually was. Tough, but not unbeatable, especially of you have a hot tap. Seriously, this was some really sticky product.

naotavespaboy
07-17-2008, 07:16 AM
we got very bored at school and superglued a pound to the stairs and watched as various people tried to pick it up and couldn't. It was a way to waste a rainy lunch hour and was still there when I left.

Also My friend George stuck a pritt stick ( I know its not superglue) to the ceiling once. The teacher saw it and said if anyone owned up they wouldn't get in trouble. George took it down and was promptly shouted out of the classroom by the teacher.

Sanosuke23
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I am not allowed around strong adhesives. I've accidentally(and intentionally) glued myself to myself and other miscellaneous somethings far too much for that to happen.

Clothing, hair, walls, floor, small objects, you name it. Nothing unique comes to mind, though.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Well WHAT do you know, I DO have one.

Once upon a time, I JUST got back from Imperial Hobbies with a kit of Eldar Dark Reapers for Warhammer 40K. I also bought some new awesoem super glue that dries and does it's magick in 3-5 seconds along with soem spray that jsut makes it even more powerful. WEll, I go into my basement, pull out my Dark Reapers. Cut open the top of the Super glue and start working my magick with that glue. WEll, in the middle of it, I got some glue on m middle finger and accidently brushed it against my index finger, I only noticed this when I went to spray the glue on the model...it went onto my fingers, gluing them together. This is where I learn chemical reactions burn...and hurt A LOT. So I screamed in pain, knocked the glue over and it got on my already glued index finger, which some of that spray was still on my finger so it started to burn again, I scream, put it up to my mouth (I was going to put it in because I guess that relieves pain...x.x) only to chemical reaction gle my finger to my mouth, glueing my mouth shut....

Well...long story short I went through a very painful process to get myself uglued...literally used a knife at one point. Anywho that's mine.

Krista Logan
07-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I accidentally glued my hand to a table. Little by little, the glue was leaking out of the bottle and I didn't even know it. So as it hardened up, that was when I realized it was the super glue. Took a while to get it all off though.

Drifter Uk
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
a while back, i glued my fingers together, and while trying to get them apart with my free hand, got my hand stuck to my fingers. hurt a lot getting them apart, i probably should have used water, not just pulled on it.

anyhow, someone i know had a story (dunno whether its true) about a guy who was working in games workshop, gluing some models together, and dropped a piece on the floor. he lent down to get, knocking the superglue over, causing it to go all over the desk as he put his forehead on it.
they had to saw through the table around his head and take him to hospital