PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy costumes

KillerDragonX
07-14-2008, 09:26 AM
im looking for a good Vincent Valentine costume for cosplaying but all the places i found dont carry the whole costume, its either missing the glove or the boots, so does anybody know of any good places to buy either the costume or the accesories for vincent?

CroSsplay!
07-20-2008, 02:45 AM
My friend ordered this one and it was good. clicky (http://www.cosplaymagic.com/fifavivaco.html)

Justlisten
07-20-2008, 04:48 PM
you can always go on ebay too. they have loads of very well made cosplay costumes

Diocletian
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Best place?Three days in your room stiching together with a can of Cola and alot of cereal.

CroSsplay!
07-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Best place?Three days in your room stiching together with a can of Cola and alot of cereal.

God how meny times have i done that T.T, To meny sleepless nights :p we love it though!!!

Cancre
07-23-2008, 04:35 AM
i can't sew or stitch do anything so i just get people to tell me when they see a good one anyway ive seen some pretty bad home ones and then there are those people at convents who are all like no you made the collar 2 cm longer than it should be i demand you take it off

CroSsplay!
07-23-2008, 08:29 AM
i can't sew or stitch do anything so i just get people to tell me when they see a good one anyway ive seen some pretty bad home ones and then there are those people at convents who are all like no you made the collar 2 cm longer than it should be i demand you take it off

But its all about Perfection :p; Perfection is what people think cosplay is about (although people do judge you; depending on your Cosplay :p ) but it isn't.
for guys, Cosplay is about Seeing how meny fangirls you get to hug in a day (...ahhh the memories...i counted 89 hugs in one day when i cosplayed as Tamaki from Ouran High Host Club). and for girls.... well idont know why girls do it i'm sure they have a valid reson, Just dont know it ^.^

Lavos
07-23-2008, 02:56 PM
for guys, Cosplay is about Seeing how meny fangirls you get to hug in a day (...ahhh the memories...i counted 89 hugs in one day when i cosplayed as Tamaki from Ouran High Host Club).

Perhaps that may hold true for you, but that is not why all guys cosplay.

I, for a lack of better terms, like dressing up in costume. Pretending to be some one I am not. Pretty fun stuff dressing up as James from Pokemon and chasing down all the Ashs out there. I plan to dress up as Solid Snake and try to sneak around the con. I just like to have fun, especially if you can find other people from the same series to have fun with.

Back on topic: Check ebay or google for cosplay semstresses.

Diocletian
07-23-2008, 03:03 PM
As AI said Glomp me for Pocky is something people should refrain from.

CroSsplay!
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Perhaps that may hold true for you, but that is not why all guys cosplay.

I, for a lack of better terms, like dressing up in costume. Pretending to be some one I am not.

I know that :p , i also belive that its all about prending that your somebody where not (in a good way ^.^ ). I was at a cosplay shoot yesterday in the middle of the city a huge crowed gathered wile we where there and then i relized the reason we Cosplay, and Its becouse we want attention :p. i loved all the people admiring our Cosplays and i had so much fun.

Sorry for the thread jack ^.^