PDA

View Full Version : What makes you feel good?

SSDynamite
07-12-2008, 01:26 PM
So, out of everything, what makes you smile? What makes you feel like you can do anything, take on anyone and go anywhere?

Personally, I get like that when I listen to a song that's really up-beat and happy. It makes me feel confident, which gives me that feeling of invincibility (kind of, anyway ><).

Happi Giraffe!
07-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Personally, I get like that when I listen to a song that's really up-beat and happy. It makes me feel confident, which gives me that feeling of invincibility (kind of, anyway ><).

Me too! Well, one thing that makes me feel very confident is this look i sometimes give to people that look at me weirdly. Its sorta like this::glare:. It makes me feel pretty good, like this::banana:

Amray The II
07-12-2008, 01:47 PM
A Game console! With that I can beat a man to death with a baseball bat and not get arrested, slay fiends with a sword, kill vampires, take pictures of ghosts, jump off cliffs, fly, destroy gigantic mecha's and machines, steal cars, hit people with a giant anchor, be stepped on by a colossi and still live, commit suicide and survive, be trapped in a hospital full of mutants armed with nothing other than a glass shard and live to tell the tale, and also hadoken the crap out of people.

I also enjoy lying on my bed with the window wide open for the lovely breeze whilst I listen to music. That feels good.

XdreamzX
07-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Mostly Music---It Goes Through My Veins... I Listen To Rap,J-Pop,Alt Rok,J-Rok,Techno,House---Gives Me A Feelin In My Stomach

Mayonnaise-Senpai
07-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I agree. I listen to up beat music that makes me dance and have a party. Especially Pop music. But the one song that makes me dance at the moment is Lolli Lolli by 3 6 Mafia feat. Project Pat. I love it! XD off topic.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeahhh ...music .. Cats too i guess .. And the cloths I wear .. cuz it feels comfortable -.-' etcetc

~Zetromis~
07-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Nothing makes me feel more invigorated than my resolve song...
Millencollin - Fox

NorthOfTime
07-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Umm honestly drinking puts me in that sometimes, but it an artificial feeling.

Yea music does it fo rme too.

My girl does it as well.

Kuroko~Angel
07-12-2008, 02:37 PM
For me it's music, something happy and hyper to get me in a good mood, and I also have my friends and boyfriend and keep me in a good spirits.

SSDynamite
07-12-2008, 02:47 PM
the song that's doing it for me recently is "world of our own" by westlife XD it's the opening that gets me everytime.

~*Red*~
07-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Talking to the people that are close to me, and listening to TV show theme songs - weird I know, but it's true.

sataned
07-12-2008, 04:17 PM
nothing...
absolutely nothing...

Diocletian
07-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Jacking of----n in my new Megaman controller.I bought it.It's like the ones they used on the show!

Kanjoudakai_Ira
07-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Being with my bf...is what makes me feel good than ever
Also listening to music and watching anime
Going to concerts
Drawing and playing my guitar ^_^

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes, music helps me as well :) But what makes me feel like I can do anything is me imagining myself being able to do those things, that motivates me to do it!! xD The type of music that makes me feel good, oddly enough, is rock and rap, which gets my adreniline rushing and me pumped up to workout and after my workout, I feel good :D

Fiery
07-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Doing a good job on something makes me feel that way. Cleaning and getting things done work, too.

Haoie
07-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Love? Kindness?

Drugs?

Miyukara
07-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I would have to agree with all the people who said music.
Also, my three best friends make me very happy.

Perpetual Specter
07-12-2008, 09:43 PM
- Cleaning(sometimes)
- Taking a shower
- Listening to music I enjoy
- Getting a good night's sleep
- Accomplishing something I thought I couldn't do
- Being with my best friend

-Kitsune-
07-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Listening to music always makes me feel better, either rock, j-pop, j-rock or techno puts me in a pretty good mood. Talking to my friends usually helps too but music works better for me ^.^;

Kagome_423
07-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Music, Friends, and sleeping. ^-^

MysticEntity
07-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Friends. Music. Art. Anime. Lollipop. Family. Traveling. Books. Sleeping. Teasing people. Spamming. Walking. Eating Fruits. ....Going to washrooms?
Well...because the question is really vague, so I have to say pretty much everything has the potential to make me happy or sad.

MoroDashi
07-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Something that makes me smile is my cat. When I get home from school, walking back in the driveway, I call him name out. He runs to me, meowing. And together, we go inside the front door to the house <3

Eikoseisui
07-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Music makes me feel good, especially eurobeat music. My friends and boyfriend make me happy when I spend time with them, too. And then there's taking a shower, sleeping, and caffeine. :3

Alicaryn Silentread
07-13-2008, 03:18 AM
LXnekket makes me grin like a foo'. :] he makes me feel wonderful. better than good.

Kobarokawa-San
07-13-2008, 06:01 AM
listen to music and play sax
read manga and see anime
play video games
[...]

.fnhvmnvmv
07-13-2008, 09:20 AM
~at the moment there is a person...who makes me smile @____@

Silver_Kiss
07-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Playing Oboe.
Having a 'Heart to heart' conversation. Though with me it's usually a 'heart to heart to heart to heart' :D Me and my three good friends.
An in tune band. Or piccolo section <---- Hopeless dreams
'Him', Y'alls know what I'm talking about.

HeartlessViper
07-13-2008, 01:31 PM
When I see others true to themselves.

Dxon
07-13-2008, 03:15 PM
A Game console! With that I can beat a man to death with a baseball bat and not get arrested, slay fiends with a sword, kill vampires, take pictures of ghosts, jump off cliffs, fly, destroy gigantic mecha's and machines, steal cars, hit people with a giant anchor, be stepped on by a colossi and still live, commit suicide and survive, be trapped in a hospital full of mutants armed with nothing other than a glass shard and live to tell the tale, and also hadoken the crap out of people.

I also enjoy lying on my bed with the window wide open for the lovely breeze whilst I listen to music. That feels good.

'nuff said! :laugh:

Games make me feel I can do anything. Especially fps ones with puzzles and hardcore action. Half Life? Doom 3. Niiiice. :D

aishiteru333
07-13-2008, 03:17 PM
When I'm told my art is good and when I buy things on impulse...
I know!
I have a problem.
And my kareshi... :'(

kaori_tenshi
07-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Like a lot of people, music. Mostly anime theme songs. ^__^
Also, my cat. Oh, and my boyfriend ^^;

Eh, and I guess playing video games also.

Amray The II
07-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Christmas Eve night feels good. Not only is it the day before my favourite holiday of the year, but it also has a lovely atmosphere along with it. Last Christmas Eve I spent in town looking for and purchasing games, then walked home, went on my PC, and then after that spent some of the night watching Fullmetal Alchemist on DVD until 11:30PM when I had to help carry in presents from the car into our house. That was an awesome day for me but the Eve of Christmas usually is anyway, every year.

_Freddie_
07-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Music sure seems to be a popular answer, but no.

For me, I have great comprehension skills, so whenever I come across something I find difficult to grasp, I get really excited.

I guess I'm a nerd but, I really enjoy learning. I read Wikipedia for fun. That always makes me happy.

honeysenpai17
07-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Anime makes me feel good