PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff Days.

KuroTan
07-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey. First misc thread.

What with my discovery of an actual free Slurpee day (and apparently a Ben & Jerry's one that I missed), I'd like everyone's help in compiling a list of days where I, and everyone else, can get free stuff from the local establishments. Because, really, free food? To a college student, that's heaven.

To start: July 11 is free Slurpee day at 7-11.

ChibiVampKarin
07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
It's not really free, but if you go to Sonic, they have Happy Hour, where you get a 1/2 price off on your slushees and drinks. I love getting their cherry limeade! ^_^

Amray The II
07-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Go to Woolworths. They always have sales on.

Kobbler
07-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Anystore - Free "Five Finger Discount" anyday, lol, if you got the skillz, lol.

I hit up all my local 7-11s and got free slurpies, it was fun. Got like 5 of them, then went back at night and got 5 more, haha.

Amray The II
07-12-2008, 01:10 PM
There is a McDonald's located quite close to my college, and if a student shows the cashier their student ID cards they can get a free burger. One per person. I never tried though just incase it was a rumour and I would have looked silly, therefore I only bought things from there with money.

Diocletian
07-12-2008, 04:58 PM
To High Schooler such as myself I would call that"Score"AKA a way to attain morbid obesity.Personaly McDonalds is multi-millionaire company but they're also D-bags and aren't gonna give anything away.So while Ronald is out banging his super model wiveS us honest Joes/Johanna's gotta work for our next big Mac.

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-12-2008, 05:06 PM
There isn't really any free stuff days in my town...actually, it's quite rare -_-' We've had free iced coffee day at Dunkin' Dounts and free ice cream day at Ben and Jerry's, but that's about it I'm afraid :closedeye But we do have a special day on the 3rd thursday of every month, called "3rd thursdays," I don't know what all the celebration is for, but if it gets people happy, then that beats me!! :)

Amray The II
07-13-2008, 09:28 AM
To High Schooler such as myself I would call that"Score"AKA a way to attain morbid obesity.Personaly McDonalds is multi-millionaire company but they're also D-bags and aren't gonna give anything away.So while Ronald is out banging his super model wiveS us honest Joes/Johanna's gotta work for our next big Mac.

Hahaha, t'would not matter how many extremely fatty-filled and greasy burgers that I digest! My metabolism is so extremely high that I could eat a truck full of Big Macs and stay the same height, weight, and size. I may bust up my liver and also maybe die, but I would still die a thin man nontheless.

Alas I never retrieved my free burger and I was doubtful of ever doing so in the first place. If a friend done it along with me then maybe, but I just found it hard to believe that all one had to do was show off their student ID and them to just hand one over.

Memento Mori
07-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I wouldn't know if this takes place everywhere, but in many McDonald's I went to in Tennessee when I lived there, they gave you small ice cream cones for free.

As many as your fat little faces could stuff. *________*