PDA

View Full Version : Anime Oasis and my cosplays~

ToriMitsuki
07-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm new here and I was wondering if any one here has gone to Anime Oasis? It's in Boise, Idaho for those who don't know. I went last year and it was my very first Anime convention! So I'm going again this year! =^^= For information on Anime Oasis go to http://animeoasis.org/ and check it out! =^^= Okay? My signature signifies the cosplays I have either done or are going to do. Misa was my very first cosplay ever and I did that for the Death Note movie when it showed here in Idaho. The next cosplay I'm going to be doing are Kyo from Fruits Basket and Chi from Chobits. I've got a cosplay group with some friends and if you would like to know some more about us visit us at http://www.freewebs.com/hidden-wings-cosplayers/ . =^^= Thank you for reading my thread!

~ToriMitsuki~

ToriMitsuki
07-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Wow I knew many people have never even heard of Boise Idaho before but wow!

Diocletian
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
There are way too many cons.And Pros.

ToriMitsuki
07-11-2008, 01:54 PM
True and right now it's just a small con. Only about 650 people were at the last one last year this year the number has seemed to have increased. But only by about roughly fifty people. In 2010 it's being moved to The Grove here in Boise same town just a way bigger place! It'll be able to hold at least 900 people easy. The only problem with it getting bigger is nothing but with it being in May it will be challenging those who go to Fanime and that go to Anime Oasis to chose. =/ Not only the but it contradicts with the schedule of those of us who graduate that year. Such as I. So it's kinda hard right now ^^;; But with it growing bigger I can only hope that more people come from out of state to see it. It's a really great con in my opinion and I only wish for the best for Jeremy the person who runs it and the rest of the cons years.

Redragon495
07-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Wow your website doesn't have that many members on it.

ToriMitsuki
07-12-2008, 06:24 PM
...It's not MY website. Yuki made it. And we're working on getting more members but it's going to be hard until after the convention. I'm making another website for Hidden Wings and Hopefully we can get more people before the convention.