PDA

View Full Version : What's the best underappreciated manga/anime?

Diocletian
07-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Mines Rose Hip Zero.It's the best cop buddy flick.

hoshima haruna
07-06-2008, 11:40 PM
umm i'm gonna go with Densha Otoko. it's a really nice little story of love and hope ^^

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh, because it's one of the best animes out there(and no, I'm not talking about 4Kids), and it's severely underappreciated in my town :(

SSDynamite
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
I hope the manga Dramacon gets popular. It's got everything it takes to make a great manga (in my opinion anyway). Though I don't think it would make a good anime, it's better if it sticks to what it's good as.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Afro Samurai is unappreciated because of those idiots that go like "Oh i didn't like the fact that they had english voices", "Oh a Afro being samurai??? That's not even possible!!", "The action was too fast and i couldn't figure out their techniques". Really i hate those people that go like that. I can't believe people can be so stupid when they see something more out of common :|

Amray The II
07-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Gun X Sword.

The same director as Code Geass, same music producer and artist, everything! Yet I have never seen another person speak of it anywhere! Maybe 1 or 2 people at the most. The anime is one of my favourites and it is amazing and epic, yet so underrated! T'is a shame.. It's a much better anime than Code Geass yet people seemed to take an instant liking to that. Gun X Sword was so mush better and an absolute masterpiece.

Gunslinger Girl too. My 4th favourite Anime, yet again underrated. Oh well, it is better when you love an anime that is decent but not overrated because it makes you feel seperated from all those boring overrated anime fans that always go on about Death Note and Inuyasha.

Datenshi
07-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Freesia and Shigurui.