PDA

View Full Version : -slithers in from the darkness-

Hanyoukai
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey guys!
I'm Nat or Stripes, take your pick; whichever you fancy the most.

I'm from the infamous Inuyasha Journey as well--Lolipop and Wrath are my amigos there.
There was a mess with one of the former members, Broly, that we had to clean up. Spreading lies, insulting us, and being very innapropriate towards some of our members are a few examples of his doing.
Sorry if you saw that one topic where three of us got him all at once. But, you could consider that a reason we've joined, I suppose.

But enough of that.

So, yes. I've decided to try this place out. Seems pretty nice, and very active. You'll see me drift around here for a while, I hope. And maybe even make a few new friends.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

... Wow, this place is very blue o.o;;

~*Red*~
07-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Hello there Nat and welcome to AF :)

Have fun!!

Hanyoukai
07-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Why, thank you.
:]

Anime Forum
07-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums. If you ever need a buddy just pm me anytime and stay active and have fun^^

Myrra
07-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Hallo and welcome to AF. Take some time to read the rules and do your best to follow them and all will be well. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

This has been a pre-recorded message.
Brought to you by MYRRA, the friendly mod

This message will self destruct
in 5

KABOOM!

Hideki Motosuwa.
07-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, Hanyoukai!!(or Nat or Stripes 0.0). :welcome: It's nice to meet you and have you here, have fun and enjoy your stay with us. PM me anytime if you need a friend or just someone to chat with. See you later. :)

Wow, that other forum sounds really popular 0_o;;; And it's so blue because you're using default ^^;;;

~Zetromis~
07-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Hmm...Welcome to AF, enjoy your stay...PM me anytime you see fit...

Hanyoukai
07-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks you guys.
I've read a few of the rules, they're pretty much standard on most forums, so I'm sure I've got my mind around it.

Miss Chii; Yes, a member has led a few of us here with his antics while he was with us. I wonder if he'll show up...? Hm, that's what we're hoping for, at least. He's caused quite a mess and we all need to talk to him about it. He's even caused someone here check out our forum to see if all the stuff he said was true. Now they side with us in this great debate xD

Default? Oh... I feel a bit silly now xD

Myrra; The Kaboom! bit made me jump when I read it xDD
I'm a pansy.
x]

Jagan Eye
07-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Hello there, Jagan Eye here ;)
Hope you'll enjoy. PM me if you need anything.

Hanyoukai
07-05-2008, 10:21 PM
'Ello ;]

rEikAbLeU
07-05-2008, 11:40 PM
hello to you Stripes...
Welcome to AF!
have fun here...
stay active...
(^_+)
pm me if you think you need a friend or just anything...

magandang araw!
translation: Good Day!

names red
07-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Hello and welcome. PM me if you want or have any questions.

Oh by the way, you can change the blue:D ...

BuLmA
07-06-2008, 05:16 AM
Hello Hanyoukai! :welcome: & Enjoy! I'm one of the members here that you can P.m anytime if you wanna ask something. You'll like it here!
:bounce:

Drifter Uk
07-06-2008, 07:08 AM
welcome to AF!
have fun and follow the rules
PM me if u need anything

Perpetual Specter
07-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Yo, Nat. Welcome to AF. Please continue to stay with us, make new friends, enjoy yourself, and have fun posting. Also, don't forget to take a look at the rules which can be found right here (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules_faq_item).^^