This doesn't just deal with Magical Girl anime so I didn't think it
would fit that section.

Hi
Im working on a music video project thats a large tribute to
magical girl anime.
One section of the video is a tribute to transformation sequences from
all kinds of anime.
I know some anime that have transformation sequences but i was seeing
does anyone here know some good sources.

Requirements are:
1: Only female characters that go through transformation sequnces
2: It doesn't have to be just a magical genre anime.
Im interested in ANY anime that has some kind of transformation sequence.
3: The anime doesn't have to have transformation sequences that take place in every episode
like Sailor Moon
Im interested in it even if the transformation sequence only takes place 1 time in the series.
Please tell me what episode it takes place in if it only happens a few times though.
If anyone can list some good tiltes for me to check out, that would be great
Feel free to list as many as you can think of and remember... ANY anime with
a female character that goes through a transformation sequence.
I can give credit in the video to anyone that helps and/or link to your music video site
if you make AMVs too.

Thanks ^_^

Kanjoudakai_Ira
07-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Try Claymore ^_^ They transform but ,well,into monsters. Don't know how much that helps. Don't remember the exact eps,sorry...
You could also go for Tokyo Mew mew tho that's kinda low.
That's all I can think of now.

Sakura211
07-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Try Claymore ^_^ They transform but ,well,into monsters. Don't know how much that helps. Don't remember the exact eps,sorry...
You could also go for Tokyo Mew mew tho that's kinda low.
That's all I can think of now.

Thanks, Ira ^_^
I'll be sure to check those out
Let me know if you think of any others.

Kagemaru-San
07-07-2008, 04:57 AM
The only one I remember now is Xenosaga: The Animation...
at the end of episode one (repeated in two)
A female cyborg breaks out of her a suit designed to restrict her (and her powers) and a quasi-transformation sequence follows...

it's not transformation in the magical girl sense..but it looked cool...
you're the expert so check it out and tell us what you think :)

Sakura211
07-07-2008, 06:40 PM
A female cyborg breaks out of her a suit designed to restrict her (and her powers) and a quasi-transformation sequence follows...

you're the expert so check it out and tell us what you think :)

Thank you, Kagemaru-San
That might work too
I'll add that to my list of shows to check out :)

Diocletian
07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Magical Girl is one of the things I call feces.I've seen a few.Tenchi Muhyo and Sailor Moon are the only original ones.

Chocobo
07-08-2008, 12:54 AM

you're the expert so check it out and tell us what you think

Xenosaga should have never been made into an Anime, seriously. It differs so much from the game. Like, the first 5 minutes of the anime is so much different than the first five minute equal in Xenosaga I; that's why I stopped watching after 5 minutes >.>;;

Ah. See, in the game, Shion went to the Realians and assessed them before she turned in the report because the way was blocked. The Kirschwasser [100 series observation unit] never was monitored. E.S. Simeon never breaks into the Woglinde. KOS-MOS never has "restraint" gear. Her "restraint" gear is her pod; the black thing she awoke out of [gateway to EVS] was her "restraints". Plus, before she reaches Shion, her output in the game is set to I believe 70%, and when she reaches Shion it's switched over to 100%.

Another thing [XD Xenosaga..gotta love it] Gnosis don't periodically materialize; they have to be materialized with the Hilbert Effect [I accidentally called it the Hitler Effect for a while x.x], which KOS-MOS has a 100...kilometer range I believe. Uhm.. anyway! I'll come back and edit once I can think of a transform anime girl show x.x

Thus, I go watch an episode now.

Well, I've never watched Xenosaga the Animation in full, but if you ever switch over to games from possible lack of anime magical girls, and if this doesn't appear in the Animation, MOMO has 2 ether abilities. Star Light and Star Wind; they transform her into different clothing giving her access to Lovely Ray and Rare Hunter abilities.

Sakura211
07-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, NarutoDKurosaki & Chocobo
Yeah, I know about Pretty Sammy and Sailor Moon. Those are 2 of my favorites.

I never played the Xenosaga game. I'll probably get it so i can see those cut scenes. I seen the game at gamestop pretty cheap.