PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS

aishiteru333
06-24-2008, 05:25 PM
If you have yet to purchase it, what are your expectations of it?

Or

If you own it, how is the game so far?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/Doo607/Engadget%20File/gh-on-tour-open-490jpg.jpg

I don't own it so I can just expect to be a lot of good music and challenging moves on the little guitar... I'm sure it will be pretty fun!

It might be more interesting than the Dogz and Catz games Nintendo has come up with.

Souhi
06-24-2008, 05:30 PM
The promotional video leaves...something to be desired. But I'd still give it a try for kicks. The attachment itself is pretty gimmicky, and looks uncomfortable to boot. And what about song choices? Not to mention the songs won't sound that great on the little ds speakers or even headphones. Song quality can't be stellar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzQIRTRHQ9w

Man, I want to kick that singer.

Gandizzl
06-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Hmmm... I'm still not sure if I want this.
It's GH which makes it sort of a must, but... it doesn't really look fun.
And the promo stuff doesn't help, those commercials are hateful in so many ways.
And it seems really aimed a kids.

And if there's a game that's going to break the touch screen on the DS, it is this.
But who knows... maybe on a rainy day with the power out I will end up buying it.

Dogmat
06-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I might buy this if the reviews are good. I like the Guitar Hero games on the consoles and I've been looking for some good DS games.

Ratiasu
06-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Looks interesting, lol. The guys voice in the vid, freaked me out, xD.
i'll probably get if my friends say it is a good game or not.

Saiyajin Mui
06-26-2008, 03:33 AM
Might give this one a go. The game seems promising enough and it'll give me something new to do with my DS.

Buruku
06-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Wtf at me for not knowing about this.

I don't think it would be all too fun, it's just like the other guitar hero only with inferior sound quality and you don't get a cool guitar.

Kawairashii hikari
06-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Yeah for me I'll have to see what the reviews say, cause im spending my money on a game that's 49.99 and it might suck. For that much money for a DS game it better be a good game....
I hope it is fun though i want to see if one of my guitar picks could play on it. ^^'

wolfgirl90
06-30-2008, 12:28 AM
So far, I have heard good things about the game itself. However, there have been mixed things that I have heard about the Guitar Grip that is used with the game. Some have said that the Grip is to hard to keep in their hands and that they have actually gotten cramps from holding it. I also heard that holding the DS steady while playing the game is somewhat difficult but I have not had this problem (I do not own the game; I borrowed it from a friend).

The songs are okay but there are not a lot of them. There are only 25 songs and they sound okay but they are kind of....expected. "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "Rock and Roll All Night", "Knock Me Down".....sorry, but despite the fact that these songs are classics, I expected more variety from Guitar Hero.

Lucrecia Crescent
06-30-2008, 12:36 AM
I just went out and purchased it earlier today! I love it!

The only issue is, your hand may cramp up a little. Other than that, its an all round good game. It depends on who you ask, because many people have different opinions on certain games.

n_n