PDA

View Full Version : AnimeForum Webcomics/Webmanga Directory

nickacs
06-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm always interested in stumbling across what my other webcomic/mangaka colleagues are doing and thought it may be a good opportunity to start a thread with everyone's webcomic address listed and a brief speil outlining what type of comic/manga you are doing.

If we start to get a few people posting, perhaps we could turn it into a 'sticky' at the top of the page so others can discover our work.

Below is a little bit of "formatting" for the AnimeForum.com directory.

I'll start:

Site: [REMOVED]
Strip or Comic Page: Strip
Genre: Slice of "Alternate Reality", Humor, Adventure
Posting Frequency: MF
Reoccurring Characters: Axe, Crom, Joss Whedon
Synopsis: Follow the personal hell of Axe & Crom as they struggle to make the Panda Girls movie.

This comic reveals how two desperate fools fight to bring the peculiar vision of their movie to life, and the suits, chuckleheads, and talentless leeches that stand in their path.

Help make Panda Girls a reality, and support some of the few remaining heroes in film.

Cheers,
Axe

FlashD
06-24-2008, 01:22 PM
I can even support this, but there are a few conditions.
These are:
- each comic has to be hosted on AnimeGlobe Corp sites. That would be either animeforum.com or animegalleries.net (later other sites might be launched)
- each comic must be ranked accordingly to the MPAA (http://www.mpaa.org/FlmRat_Ratings.asp) markings.
- Comics with adult content are not allowed

Mind ... I will be checking each comic. >_>;;