PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear of this manga......

Sailor Mystery
06-23-2008, 11:52 PM
i read this book from the library and it was called Travelers of the Moon. It was about a a girl who was given a injured bat by her father. She took care of it dearly and one day it was healed and turn into a teenge vampire. She freaks out but realizes he is a friend and so she shows him around her school (her school is for magic) and her life. Soon he has to go back to his vampire village but he doesnt want to leave her. Thats only book 1 and thats all I found.

So, does any one know Travelers of the Moon?:unsure:

小美ドクロchan
06-26-2008, 04:27 AM
akjflaskjfewoirj *gibberish* I LOVE THIS MANHWA!! I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE ELSE EVER READ IT!! IT'S SO CUTE!!

It's Korean and yeah, there only seems to be one translated volume. I don't know what happened with the company but I'll do some research. Hopefully someone else will translate it. ;___________;

[EDIT]

I HAVE FOUND THE SECOND VOLUME!! YAYZ!!

*is really happy about this*

Now the catch is, it's only in ebook format, meaning you have to pay $6.95 to download it and read on the computer. Which I find retarded. But I wanna read the rest of the story so I'll probably buy it. XD You can get it if you go to Infinity Studios (spell Studios with a "z" and google it).

Sailor Mystery
06-26-2008, 05:18 PM
cool! thanks